A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,222
Currently Running With Scissors:
520 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Joss Whedon (Buffy/Angel)swapCLOSED...send by 2/28/05  (Read 9692 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NessaGurl
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2005 05:19:44 AM »

OK...Here's the list of the people who have sent their items off...

Angelwing75
IQ Jones
Radegund
Twilight021
Krebster5
Emisanboo
NessaGurl
Michaela*s Mom
Dithmer
thequeenjane
crumpet
MsBettie
Sparky1131
Urbankitty
booglass
girl a

Let me know when you send off...

ONLY 2 MORE PEOPLE NEED TO SEND OFF!!!

Can't wait to see what people have made.

Nessagurl
« Last Edit: March 11, 2005 08:21:59 AM by NessaGurl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
MsBettie
accidental microwave pyrotechnician

Jenn loves Wes

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2005 08:21:15 PM »

Ugh. I had every intention of sending mine out on tuesday. However, If anyone keeps up with national weather, I'm getting hit with a nor easter right now (I live on the coast in CT). The snow is supposed to stop in the morning, so if the roads are clear, I'll got to the post office. If not, I'll let my partner know whats going on. This stinks. I'm sorry if it seems swap flakey.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.
~Carrie Bradshaw
michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2005 07:29:45 AM »

Sigh, I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those weeks where it feels like monday all day long.  My hubby cleared the driveway and part of the road yesterday so I was able to make it to work (finally) but I had to work a really long day since I am waaaaay behind thanks to the snow.  Sad

So I got home yesterday and started to pack my goodies for shipment when I realized part of it was missing.  When I asked about it my husband said 'Um, was that something important?"  so of course I instantly knew that something bad had happened.  Apparently my darling daughter found my stash of rainbow colored sharpie markers and took it upon herself to decorate 'Mommy's Pretty!!'   Angry

So, I made something else yesterday (that is being shipped at lunch today) but I am not nearly as happy with the replacement as I was with the original.  But since I made the original from something that I found on Ebay- it was a one of a kind deal. Undecided

So I am shipping today, but my apologies to Nessa, my swap goodies aren't nearly as cool as I had hped that they would be.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
sparky1131

Riding the wave of chaos...

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2005 09:15:43 AM »

Ms. Bettie,

As your partner, I say don't worry!  You certainly can't control the weather!  And I haven't gotten to send yours to you either (though should be tomorrow... I've been having some problems with some new paint.  Grrrr!  Arrgh!).  We've been talking so I know you're not swap flaky!

Meredith
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crumpet
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2005 04:15:57 AM »

Okay, I've been trying to log on all day to get urbankitty's address out of my PMs, and finally Craftster isn't broken anymore!  I had every intention of sending this out a day ago, but obviously needed to know where to send it first -- it'll be in the mail first thing tomorrow, and because it's coming from overseas, it should arrive in (at the latest) two weeks time...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radegund
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2005 06:00:43 AM »

I got my swap item!   Grin  What's the protocol around here -- do I tell you all about it in this thread?

It was so annoying last night when I was all excited to post but the forum was broken!   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krebstar5
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2005 06:12:00 AM »

Redegund,
                    I assumed that we would post about getting our stuff here, IM the swap organizer about it, and then post pics of your items in the gallery.  I'm pretty sure you are supposed to ask your swap organizer first about posting pictures first, to get their permission and such.  I can't wait to see/hear about what you got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
NessaGurl
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2005 06:27:04 AM »

I got my swap item!   Grin  What's the protocol around here -- do I tell you all about it in this thread?

It was so annoying last night when I was all excited to post but the forum was broken!   Tongue

Whoo hoo Radegund...your the first one. I would love to see the pics of what you got...in fact I can't wait!!! So here's the link to the swap gallery...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=26439.0

Nessagurl Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
klara.detroit

the world is yours

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2005 04:02:22 PM »

My package isn't out and about yet due to a mysterious modgepodge disaperance.
*hangs head in shame*
But I just found a substitute and the package should be on it's way really soon.
sorry krebstar5!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.klaradetroit.com/blogg
the world is yours
MsBettie
accidental microwave pyrotechnician

Jenn loves Wes

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2005 08:43:10 PM »

*GASP* klara.detroit, I LOVE your avatar!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.
~Carrie Bradshaw
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add Copyright Information in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Use Filter Pane in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Organize and Analyze the Images in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Customize the Bridge Workspace in Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Setup Preferences and Color Management in Adobe Bridge CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...