A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 308,211
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Joss Whedon (Buffy/Angel)swapCLOSED...send by 2/28/05  (Read 13359 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2005 01:28:28 PM »

I find Spike to be very, very , very hot.  Pale, thin, sarcastic, -- usually not my type at all, but something about Spike made me want to bite his neck ;-)  one of my favorite episodes is when Buffy is invisible and Xander goes to his lair and finds him 'doing pushups' alone in his bed!!

I also really like Lorne -- and one of my very favorite Angel episodes is when Lorne and Angel go home to Lorne's dimension and Angel is thrilled because he can walk around out in the sun(s)  "Can you see how not on fire I am?"

I loved the few episodes when willow/xander were groping each other and then I also loved when Willow and Oz started getting 'physical' --

and for the waaaaaaaaaay back I absolutley love Willow's early geekiness and her passive agressive torture of Cordelia.
Cordelia -- "Willow, you are a geek, you'll know this -- how can I mail this essay to the teacher?"
Willow -- "Just hit the deliver key."
C -- "Deliver?"
W-- "Yeah.  It's the one that says Del."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
elvenjuicebox

Falling on the wrong side of ignorance

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2005 01:36:30 PM »

spike, lorne, oz and giles have to be my favorites..they're all soooo rad..(that's right, i said rad) Spike comes up with some of the funniest scenarios and lines..especially the part with the Passions bit..i die laughing everytime

P.S. Angryalien.com is the best site ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelwing75
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2005 01:38:24 PM »

What about least favorites?   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elvenjuicebox

Falling on the wrong side of ignorance

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2005 02:35:40 PM »

Cordelia and harmony are about the only ones i couldnt stand..and early wesley...he bugged me for a bit too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelwing75
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2005 02:38:08 PM »

I never really liked Dawn.  She was always whining.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2005 05:14:54 AM by angelwing75 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cat772
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2005 02:39:26 PM »

I like so many of the characters, even the *bad* ones.  Heck, even Caleb was kind of mesmerizing (and cute).

If I had to pick a least favorite, it would probably be Drusilla.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cat772
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2005 02:40:58 PM »

Harmony was annoying on Buffy, but I loved her on Angel. She was so much more filled out as a character.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2005 03:37:27 PM »

How could I have forgotten my dear sweet Andrew.  He was GREAT!!!!  For charachters I didn't like hmmm.  Lila (spelling?) always annoyed me and frankly I always wished a terrible end to Connor.   His bad attitude ruined my show!!!!

Not working I have been watching LOTS of Buffy.  It is great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2005 03:52:31 PM »

I can't believe I forgot Dawn!!! Dawn was my heart!!! It always makes me sad when people don't like her because I loved her. She had it so tough and she endured so much.  She went through this struggle where Buffy would get mad at her for not being a grown-up but then treat her like a child.  I've never been a younger sister so I couldn't exactly relate, but I still loved her, shrill screaming and all.

I know you guys will probably crucify me (haha, bad joke) but sometimes Anya got on my nerves.  It's like Monica on Friends.  Sometimes the shrill unhelpfulness isn't cute, it's just shrill and unhelpful.  Remember the episode when she started freaking out when they were stuck in the house and she screamed at Dawn and tried to get Willow to use magic even when she couldn't? That made me so mad.  I was sad to see her die because I didn't want anyone to die, but I would have preferred it to be her over someone else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Radegund
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2005 04:35:42 PM »

I have to speak up for the Browncoats!  Wink  I love all the characters, but I think Mal is my favorite because he's such an anti-Star-Trek kind of captain.

Though if the question is who do I have the hots for, that would be Simon.   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...