A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,372
Currently Running With Scissors:
729 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER SWAP (signups 7/9 - 7/18, sendout 8/13)  (Read 6772 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2007 06:21:32 PM »

HEY EVERYONE.  GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS??  Huh Huh Huh  SEND OUT DAY!!!  Grin Grin Grin

fenifer, ali_marea, gala apples, scotskipper - waiting for a status from the four of you. 

fenifer, i know you mentioned you might be late, but that was before i extended the send-out date.  please let me know if you still think you'll be late, and if so, what day you plan to send.   hope your move went well!

ali_marea - same for you, mentioned you'd be late pre-send out extension, let me know if you still will be, and when.  hope your son is doing better.

gala apples, scotskipper - i'm sure you are both at the PO right now getting DCNs, so please send those to me as soon as you get home (and if you're not at the PO, let me know why you'll be sending late!  Wink

don't worry, this isn't a scolding, just a friendly "hey, keep in touch!" Smiley
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007 06:25:22 PM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
fenifer
i have freckles

there is no awesome without me.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2007 09:50:43 PM »

hey there! i was ready to send out this evening, but then i realized one thing that was still in a box in the very back of my bedroom. i even drove to the damn post office, and drove all the way back home, so i am gonna get it out tomorrow afternoon! PROMISE! i have everything in a box and sitting in my car ready to go!!! the move went well, it would have been a little bit better if it wasnt scorching hot out! but all in all it went well, and i only lost 2 things through the move, one size 17 denise knitting needle, JUST ONE!!! and a wheel for my desk. but i guess that is all good. i'm sure everything i cant find now will show up sooner or later. but back to the swappins! i will have it all out tomorrow afternoon and i will PM you the dc when i get it.
have a good week everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i am finally on ravelry!-----http://www.ravelry.com/people/fenifer
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2007 10:50:02 AM »

WOW!!!  you guys are the best!!  less than 12 hours after my last post I had PMs from all 4 of you!!!  this has been the best (& easiest) group of swappers ever!!  go you guys!  rock on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
ali_marea
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2007 05:43:08 AM »

heh, I meant to PM you yesterday but my son went from sick to just running all over the place.  *grin*

what a fun swap this has been!  I only wish I had been a little less busy.  There was so much more stuff I wanted to do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2007 05:06:42 AM »

HEY - PLEASE CHECK OUT THE GALLERY - I PUT A WARNING IN THERE.

It's been several weeks since the following people have received, and I haven't seen you post pics, so I will be adding "DIDN'T POST PICS" to your feedback tonight at 10pm unless you post pics or pm me and tell me when exactly you will post them.  thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonmama
MILF-y Crafter

Retired Swapper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2008 10:45:10 AM »

The Ultimate Whedon-verse Swap is
Now Open!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sandandsilk.wordpress.com

wists.com/dragoneyezed
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Short Hair Saviours: Super-Quick Short Hair Updo
Must Have Hair Products That Every Woman Should Own
ESSENCE Fest Attendees Chime in on the Faux Locks Trend
Short Hair Saviours: Short Hairstyle for a Wedding
How To Get A Beach Braid
Latest Blog Articles
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce
Mountain Views

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...