A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts and Supplies)--Feb  (Read 18638 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

astormorray
I love looms.

just spin the yarn.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008 08:16:50 AM »

Added.  And it's now four fqs/claim. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

astormorray
I love looms.

just spin the yarn.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008 06:48:51 PM »

more added, some prices reduced.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008 11:33:45 PM »

Well, if no one else is interested I'm going to claim astormorray's wooden cabinet, to decorate and use to display my swap treasures!

I shudder to think about the postage on that thing, though.  Embarrassed If it's way too much, let me know and we'll work out something else.

This is my 2nd claim for this round. I just sent off my first one.

My list, to which I'll gladly add more tomorrow night if no one's claimed anything...

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or one thing from the "pick 2" list and 1-2 things from this "pick 3" list):

- these shiny doodads, flat on their back-side-- butterflies, flowers and bows. I’m not sure if they’re glass or plastic, somewhere in the middle...

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes 

- unopened pack of Ranger Rick valentine cards! These’ve got to be old.

- 2 unfinished wooden door-hangers for decorating

- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.   

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an “F” in a metallic gold (Teachers: flunk out your students with style!)

- Foam bear stamp

- “Gift Baskets for All Seasons”, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- “The Stencilling Workbook” by Judy Tuttle (ISBN  0-88266-682-7). Primarily floral designs.
158 pgs, 50 projects.

- “Sculpture in Paper” by Ralph Fabri. Nothing abstract in the book, all about making 3-dimensional people and animals out of paper.

- “The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping”, by Grace Taormina   

- This piece of ranch-themed (?) fabric (it’s draped from the top of the bed downward, for scale)

- squishy mold for ice cubes, soaps, etc.

- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird. 

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll 

- Animal print fabric pack - faux fur/plushie material (it doesn’t look or feel like real fur) with a yard or 2 of plain cotton (?) leopard print

- 12x12” scrapbook paper grab-bag - mainly modern girlie style and bright colors, 20+ sheets, very few duplicates 

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale. 

- Small glass paints in multiple colors, from beginners kits, with an applicator. I’ll include the instructions from the original pseudo-stained glass kit.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though: 

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:

- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there. Includes the wall-mount hardware.

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small purple with sequins, 1 medium reddish, 1 large (the rainbow one).

- “Vastu Vidya Handbook: The Indian Feng Shui” by Juliet Pegrum

Or, pick two of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well. 

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. 

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980. 

- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all that‘s left is the 6 vials of embossing powder (copper, gold, silver, red, blue, and green):

- Set of 8 pulp paperbacks with cool covers (If you just want the covers and not the insides of the books, you can claim something else from any part of my list because the postage won’t be nearly as expensive that way)

- Pick 5 vintage children’s picture books from the following photos. “California Plant/Animal Communities”, the pirate book, and “Wise Dog” have already been taken.  Newest of these are from the early 1980s (the Sesame Street Little Golden Books):

- Vintage half-apron with pocket. Has some small grease-stains on it.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 11:19:55 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
purpleone
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008 07:48:45 AM »

I'd like to claim your Animal print fabric pack please Calluna - don't send the whole lot though (international mail gets super pricey over a certain weight!)
This is my 2nd claim this round.

Pick any 2:

All earrings are unworn and all fragrances are unopened.

-Set of cute fruit buttons

-'Mardi Gras' earrings on silver plated hooks.

'Toasted coconut' sweet almond oil roll-on fragrance by Etsy seller.

Same item as above but 'Grace' scent (light, clean fragrance with floral notes.)

1.5" pot of 'Rice Flower' oriental inspired solid perfume by Etsy seller.

Set of flat-back glass cabs

Birds nest pinky ring (silver plated wire and plastic 'egg' beads)

Forest creature ring (silvertone, adjustable) by me. Let me know which one you want - rabbit, stoat or deer.

Daisy earrings, sterling silver hooks

Fruity handmade lipbalm and crocheted keyring lipbalm cozy

Set of ceramic bird beads

Polymer clay pin; cherry pie with a fly on top! Pie by a friend, made into a pin by me.

Red pendant (by Etsy artist - origami paper set on mother of pearl with resin coating) on 17" silver plated chain

Banana chocolate donut earrings, silver plated wires. Made by me with polymer clay charms by my friend.

Same as above but vanilla with chocolate icing Cheesy

-Set of Russian doll charms.

-Fat quarter strawberry fabric (cotton/poly blend, new)

Set of 1" pretty pins

Neutral colour stretchy crocheted hat

'Monkey Warning' or pig pocket mirror (these are made on a friend's professional badge-maker and measure 2.25" across)

Parrot earrings by me, brass with gold plated hooks.

Crocheted water bottle holder

IMAGES REMOVED TO SAVE CRAFTSTER BANDWIDTH
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008 06:33:47 AM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
purpleone
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008 08:41:34 AM »

I've added to my list Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
turtletrbl
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008 12:18:10 PM »

Ok, I absolutely MUST have the stoat ring and the Russian doll charms!  I am envisioning a set of stitch markers, perhaps? 

This is my 2nd claim, 0 received, 1 sent.  Here is my stuff again: 

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=104621&ppuser=53317

First 2 fabrics are gone.  Third group is half a yard of Kitty Cucumber Christmas Fabric with 2 matching fat quarters.  Fourth group is a bunch of earth tone FQs and a few large scraps.  BOTH are one claim!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=104622&ppuser=53317

4 craft books, one claim each

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=104623&ppuser=53317

Bunch of cross-stitch leaflets...any 2 groups for 1 claim!

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=104624&ppuser=53317

Several groups of misc. crafting supplies, any 2 for 1 claim

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008 12:21:03 PM by turtletrbl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008 01:58:55 PM »

I claim the book "Super Crafty" from turtletrbl. I like some of the other books as well though, and I can't really see what's in the misc craft supplies picture (the last one), but it looks interesting  Smiley so if you're interested in personal swapping for more items, I would definitely be up for it!

It's my first claim out of three.

Please combine up to 4 points in one claim!

3 point items!

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

The bags are of different sizes. I always write approximate size next to the descriptions (measured laying flat). Make sure to read!  Smiley

Pirate and lace tote (about 10"x8"), black lining.

Colourful frog tote (about 10"x10"), beige lining with swirls(?). (Pieces of thread stuck to tote in photo will not be there when I send  Cheesy.)

Hunk tote (about 13"x14"). Cool blue bag with hunk applique (I just had to get that fabric! Grin), beige lining.

Jeans bag (about 15"x9"). You can still use all of the outside pockets, also the back pockets (not visible); white lining, closes with small snap button.

The Tacky bag (about 15"x11"). This might just be the weirdest bag I ever made.  Cheesy Jeans lining with applique + (on the other side) lipstick/high heels flannel. White lining. Closes with a fassetted button. Both jeans pockets can still be used.

Culture clash tote (about 12"x9")

2 point items!

Unusual little bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9"), lined with same fabric as on outside.

Purple tote with a window view (about 8"x7"), lighter purple lining. (Pieces of thread stuck to tote in photo will not be there when I send  Cheesy.)

Sewing theme tote (about 9"x7"), blueish lining with vague flower outlines.

Necklace. A bit of an experiment with knotted pink (cotton?) string and various glass beads.

Ninja necklace, plastic ninja on black (cotton?) cord.

Somewhat irregular felted beads given to me in a swap once.

1 point items!

FQs! All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons).

Colourful skulls on black, 1 FQ available. (This fabric faded a bit when washed.)

White dots on black, up to 2 FQs of this (can send bigger piece than FQs).

Colourful IKEA thingies on white. 1 FQ available

Blue squirly (is that a word?) pattern, up to 2 FQs available (can send bigger piece than FQs).

Brownish flower outlines on cream, up to 2 FQs available (can send bigger piece than FQs).

Colourful fruit, 1 FQ available.

Blue flower outlines, up to 2 FQs available (can send bigger piece than FQs).

Cream paisley, up to 2 FQs available (can send bigger piece than FQs).

Big apples, up to 2 FQs available (can send bigger piece than FQs).

Rabbits with soft colours on white, not very thick fabric (if you look closely you may see the pattern of my ironing board through it Smiley). Up to 3 FQs available (can send bigger piece than FQs).
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008 01:32:08 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gavagai
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008 01:31:19 PM »

Added FQs and trying a new approach! Anyone?  Undecided and I am so sorry about stalling this swap.

Please claim up to 4 "points"!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008 01:32:58 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008 11:33:51 PM »

I claim the Hunk Tote and the Skulls on Black FQ from gavagai.

This is my 1st claim, 0 sent, 0 recvd

I am so sorry I forgot to adda important info!!  It was so late last night and I just wanted to get this posted. 

My camera is being weird so I only have a few pics right now but should have more tomorrow when the battery charges up again.  Still waiting on the camera Sad 

Vintage Dress Patterns: 1/2 claim

Vintage Apron and pants pattern (sizes 23-34" waist) 1/2 claim

Dutch Apron 1/2 claim

Vintage Fruit Apron: 1/2 claim

Vintage Apron: 1/2 claim

Gothic Lolita Apron: 1/2 claim

Tons of Lace (some vintage): 1 claim

Peach Thin cotton fabric (1 yd): 1 claim
(pic coming)

Scrapbook LO's: 1/2 claim
(pics coming)

Scrapbooking Tags: 1/2 claim
(pics coming)

Martini Blank Note Cards: 1/2 claim
(pic coming)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008 12:38:16 PM by MommyTheMaid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

snowyangel
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2008 10:29:50 AM »

Don't forget to say how many choices per claim for your items. Wink
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008 10:30:11 AM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Deep Fried Apple Pie Recipe
How to Make Pinched Orange Macaroons
How to Make Spiced Cardamom Cookies
How to Make Caramelized Bread Pudding with Chocolate
How to Make Walnut-Chocolate Sticky Buns
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...