A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,892
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts and Supplies)--Feb  (Read 17162 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KarenLouiseM
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2008 09:15:26 PM »

Here's my list (sorry it took so long, PhotoBucket and I had a disagreement about whether it would post code or photos - but I finally beat it into submission!):

1/2 claim each:

7 blue ties, silk or silk-ish

Little girl's holiday dress cutout, green reindeer (made on for my gd, very cute made up), new, unwashed and uncut, sizes 2-6
Same, but blue with penguins and other snow critters

Set of two fabric appliques, daffodils & strawberries

Set of two "fall" fabric appliques

Set of two iron-ons, plant manager and purrfect pals

Snowman cutout to stuff, new unwashed and uncut (more than one available)

Scarecrow cutout for door, new, unwashed, uncut

Cow cutout to stuff, new, unwashed, uncut

Dufflebag style purse shaped like a frog, cutout, new, unwashed, uncut (more than one available)

Fleece balloon fabric, 41" x 63"

Two Stencils, Happiness is Homemade and Pear Border

Set of 3 rub-ons/transfers, Bears, Flowers, Shells

Set of 3 rub-on/stamps/stencil - shells, shells, misc
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008 06:32:24 AM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2008 08:03:48 PM »

I'm bumping KarenLouiseM's list. An hour left to claim and then feb is over!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 3/19

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: February 29, 2008 08:16:49 PM »

I claim KarenLouiseM for

Two Stencils, Happiness is Homemade and Pear Border (1/2 claim)
Set of 3 rub-on/stamps/stencil - shells, shells, misc (1/2 claim)

Claims:3
Claims Allowed (Outstanding):2
Sendouts Not Sent: 1
Sendouts Sent: 1
Sendouts in Transit: 0
Sendouts Received:1

Stained glass supplies
Clear & Window etch:
1/2 pick each

Liquid Leading & Rubber Leading
1 pick all

Ivy Green, Sapphire, Celadon Green & Ruby Red
1/2 pick each

Handmade (not by me) Cigar Box Purse.
Clasp is a little bent, so I added some magnets to help motivate someone to fix it! Lol
1 pick

Handles & Corners for Cigar Box Purses
1/4 pick each

Battery operated fountain.
Was going to add stuff with poly clay, but.
1 pick

Lightwedge Book Light.
Has a few scratches, but is still usable. Thought about taking apart and using the lights in something else.
1 pick

Girls Shirt and Skirt size 10.
Never worn.
1 pick

Almost finished cape
(for a theatre class. Never needed, so never finished).  Needs hemming, topstitch & frog clip (included). Also comes with pattern.
1 pick

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
calluna
« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2008 08:30:54 PM »

I will claim all the stuff in nofury's purse handle picture (2 cigar purse handles, 2 sets of corners, = 1 claim)

Claims this month: 5
Claims allowed (outstanding): 3
Sendouts not sent: just this one
Sendouts in transit: 0
Sendouts received: 4

My list:

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or one thing from the "pick 2" list and 1-2 things from this "pick 3" list):

- partial skein of light lavendar "Nice 'N Nubby" yarn

- these shiny doodads, flat on their back-side-- butterflies, flowers and bows. I’m not sure if they’re glass or plastic, somewhere in the middle...

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes 

- unopened pack of Ranger Rick valentine cards...These’ve got to be old.

- 2 unfinished wooden door-hangers for decorating

- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.   

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an “F” in a metallic gold (Teachers: flunk out your students with style!)

- A little over 9 yds of off-white elastic lace:

- this frumpy gothy costume dress, for recon or other fabric-salvage. It’s a very red velvet (the thin kind, looks like crushed velvet, a little stretchy) underneath, and the top layer is a black sheer that isn’t very stretchy.

- Foam bear stamp

- “Gift Baskets for All Seasons”, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- “The Stencilling Workbook” by Judy Tuttle (ISBN  0-88266-682-7). Primarily floral designs.
158 pgs, 50 projects.

- “Sculpture in Paper” by Ralph Fabri. Nothing abstract in the book, all about making 3-dimensional people and animals out of paper.

- “The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping”, by Grace Taormina   

- This piece of ranch-themed (?) fabric (it’s draped from the top of the bed downward, for scale)

- squishy mold for ice cubes, soaps, etc.

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll 

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale. 

- Small glass paints in multiple colors, from beginners kits, with an applicator. I’ll include the instructions from the original pseudo-stained glass kit.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though: 

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:

- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there. Includes the wall-mount hardware.

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small purple with sequins, 1 medium reddish, 1 large (the rainbow one).

- “Vastu Vidya Handbook: The Indian Feng Shui” by Juliet Pegrum

Or, pick any TWO of the following:

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. 

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980. 
Front:

- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all that‘s left is the 6 vials of embossing powder (copper, gold, silver, red, blue, and green):

- Vintage half-apron with pocket. Has some small grease-stains on it.

- Approx. 1 FQ of dense, green patterned felt. It has the colors of camouflage, but the print is foresty. I have a few of these.

- This amount of black “polyfelt” (it has a label stuck on it from Jo-Ann’s and that’s what it says). Also very dense like the green felt.

- unopened package of Regency cross-stitch fabric / aida cloth, 14 count. 1 piece, oatmeal-color, 15x18”, 100% cotton. I have 3 of these.

Or pick ONE:

- Sculpey Push-Mold - Art Doll faces. See link for photo/description:

- Vintage floral half-apron with pockets on inside

- White taffeta (? not sure, I didn‘t make it) half-apron with lines of gold star embellishment

- Scarf (not made by me), about 3 ft long. There's a power outlet down on the left for scale.

- Very pretty sumi-e painting kit with a book on the topic...I don’t have a photo right now but it’s a green case and really nice.

- Vintage children’s book recon to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro children’s theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Set of vintage children’s picture books from the following photos. “California Plant/Animal Communities”, the pirate book, and “Wise Dog” have already been taken.

- K & Company “Light Ideas” - 3D adhesive scrapbook images with “Hey Diddle Diddle”/baby theme, the moon lights up with led lights for 20 seconds at a time.

- Red satiny, asian-print photo album (store-bought). Book measures approx 9x8”, and can hold up to 180 pictures up to 4x6”

- Stainless steel Photo Mobile - for displaying up to 20 photos, ATCs, etc.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 11:34:32 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 29, 2008 09:06:37 PM »

And we're done for february! I'm passing out falling asleep (could barely make it til now), so will have positive feedback up tomorrow for everyone that is clear, as well as feedback taken off for anybody that signed up but never claimed. Thanks for a fun month everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2008 11:27:19 AM »

Thanks for hosting this swap MareMare!  It was a ton of fun and I got a lot of great stuff.  I still wish I could have claimed some of your soaps, but maybe a personal swap in the future will fix that Cheesy  Thanks for all your hard work and putting up with us Cheesy  You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2008 06:11:19 PM »

BIG PROBLEM--Somebody has been entering feedback for this swap, and it wasn't me! Please contact me if you have Ongoing Offer What You Have Feb 2008 and something else like OOWYH Feb in your profile. I'm trying to figure it out right now, but I am super irritated that somebody is messing with feedback! If you're doing it, you are not supposed to be, only the organizer gives feedback, so please stop! (I thought I had added the wrong name on accident, but there are really odd comments left that I would never leave, and positive feedback for people that shouldn't have it yet)

Ok, I think I've figured it out and pm'd all the relevant people involved, including swap mods to remove the extra feedback. Please let me know if you have double feedback entered and haven't heard from me.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2008 08:11:19 PM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2008 10:51:21 PM »

Yay, this swap is closed, all items have been received, and everyone has feedback!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Monte Cristo Burger Recipe
Turkey Burgers with Blueberry Barbecue Sauce
Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
Everything You Need For the Perfect Super Bowl Spread
How To Make Green Chili Burger, A Chicago Favorite
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...