A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,458
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: world of warcraft, katamari and elebits OH MY!!! (losa losa losa pics)  (Read 2466 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game , katamari  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Emmeline88
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2008 09:55:59 AM »

These are adorable. I love the little Elebits. I wanted my bf to buy Elebits, but he wouldn't do it. I used to play WoW, 70 gnome warlock, but I don't have the time to commit to raids anymore so I quit. My bf who sucked me into the terrible addiction still plays, as do all the people in my dorm.

YEAH you should buy Elebits! It is soooo great! If you have every played Katamari or even pikmen... it is kinda the same thing. Short little levels/ assignments. LOVE IT. also i wanted to say W00000000000T to Gnome warlocks!!!! That is what I play on shattered hand. I love my pets (or sorry minions) so hard! like when i start up a second main it will have to be a hunter cause I just couldn't stand to be without a friend heheheh. I love wow but i don't concider myself addicted. I am taking my time to get to 70 and have fun (lol i am ALWAYS rested cause i will not play for like a week at a time). But my boyfriend is SOOOOO insanly addicted. It is redick

Thanks for all your comments everyone! I love that there are so many wow and katamiari playing craftsters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
McBoo

"Pull the wool over your OWN eyes!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2008 08:27:07 PM »

ahah, I play.
I used to play an undead mage, but recently rerolled a blood elf (mage of course, I can't stand to play anything else) and I still have problems with trying to cannibalize.  it's a shock to the system, not being able to eat your enemies while in combat. D:

I had to go look that up, I thought you couldn't cannibalize while in combat anyhow, but I see it's just cancelled by taking damage Roll Eyes
yeah, but it was really great for when someone's sheeped. you can munch without interruption..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pixidance
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008 10:56:25 AM »

Your elebits came out perfect Smiley  The elebits are just so darned cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Color Therapy at LAX: How Art Helps Passengers De-Stress
Low-Carbon Building: How to Regreen a Polluted City
Lincoln: Drawing from the Past to Reimagine the Future
Fixer-Upper or Money Pit? Finding a House Worth Saving
Northern Lights: Is This the Greatest Bar in the World?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...