A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,794
Currently Running With Scissors:
813 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Notions, trims, etc...  (Read 5423 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littleone
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2005 07:45:58 PM »

ahh i got my package from denisM
thank you so much for everything....i specially love the little heart bottons and i was wondering what did you use the green ribbon circles for?
....im making frowers with them Wink
thank you again....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

skyra

a fork is a fork of course

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2005 09:39:06 AM »

YAY!  The chenille ric rac was a last minute addition.  I had totally forgotten about it, and when I was looking for an envelope, I pulled out a box and that was in it!  Isn't it bizarre!!!

The skull beads kick ASS!  I got them at my favorite online store www.sacredkitschstu dio.com.  They ship to canada at a VERY reasonable rate.  I can fill an big envelope full of paper and embellishments from her store, and it never costs over $4.  She also ships at breakneck speeds!  I would have send you more of those...but that is what was left!!  I used a bunch of those on beaded hair jewels for craft fairs.  Pink heart beads with skulls...went like hotcakes!

I am thrilled that you liked your package!  YAY!

I have a pic on my camera of what you send me...but now I can't find my bloody usb cord, so yeah, if you could post a pic, that would rock.  I have a great pic (that I will post when I find the cord) of my son wearing one of the "The Boss" stickers.  First thing he did this morning was say "Where is my boss sticker?  I have to put it on!!" while rooting through his dirty laundry hamper to find that shirt!  ROFL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting to save the world...one magnet at a time!!
http://www.torridcraftaffair.etsy.com
craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2005 04:09:14 PM »

The skull beads kick ASS!  I got them at my favorite online store www.sacredkitschstu dio.com

so yeah, if you could post a pic, that would rock. 

I have a great pic (that I will post when I find the cord) of my son wearing one of the "The Boss" stickers. 

i haven't posted the pictures yet, and i'm late going to my parents for dinner, so it will have to be later, but i just spent at least an hour oohing and awwing over that site. and spending money... ohmygod my visa HATES you! and it's in US funds, which makes it seem just that little bit cheaper, until you realize that $40 is actually closer to $60..... but so much fun stuff! and mary/virgin of guadalupe stuff! i'm such a sucker for it.

anyway, i will post pictures!

and i'm glad the boss stickers went over well. i wish i had more of those, but they've easily been the most popular of my stickers, and friends keep stealing them! i wish i could find more.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
skyra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2005 04:22:57 PM »

ROFL!! I have created another sacred kitsch addict!!  WOOT!  I should get commisions for each person I send to her site!

Seriously though, her stuff rocks booty.  You won't be disappointed when it hits your mailbox!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeniseM

The older I get, the better I was! ! !

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2005 08:25:54 PM »

littleone,

I actually bought a couple of bags of mish mash yo yos with the thought of stringing them for critter legs, but never got around to it.  I have since learned how to make them and have used them behind wood cutouts for fridge magnets.  I've also seen them turned into flower centers and things along those lines.  I was thinking you might like the green ones since St. Patty's Day is coming up.  Wishing you many happy creations!

Denise
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2005 03:19:02 AM »

as promised, here are pictures of what i sent to skyra.sorry it's two pics, it photographed better that way.(and yes, i'm anal about laying it all out pretty!)

and here's what i got! there's so much great stuff in here. you can't see the trims all that well, just around the edges, but they were there too. so much fun stuff! cool stickers, a few lollipops, the aforementioned yarn bits (i love the rainbow!), really beautiful cotton thread stuff in shades of red, the aforementioned rickrack and skull beads, bells, sequins (always good!), mini clothespins, these neat little brass circle things (what are they called?), a ton of buttons (including one yellow ceramic star, that i LOVE), a neat leaf thing, just sooo soo much stuff. it's all so awesome.

i think we should continue this gallery after everyone's posted their stuff, and use it to show things we make using it! littleone said she'd already started using stuff, i wanna see!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2005 03:21:53 AM by crafty_dame » THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
Lindsayanne
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2005 08:15:00 AM »

Ahhh! This stuff is so great. I heard notions and trims and just thought ribbon! I wish I'd been more creative.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skyra

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2005 10:16:56 AM »

The brass things with square centers?  Those are chinese coins Smiley  Not real ones....but they are great for embellishing anything with asian flair! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Chillychick
Officially Insane

Garden State is Love.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2005 11:09:24 AM »

Just lurking through the thread to see what you guys got and I saw the link to http://www.sacredkitschstudio.com/ ACK! Now I'm ordering stuff to.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Neonlily-Assorted junk for your pleasure.
veludo
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2005 12:11:03 PM »

i got my package today and it is the greatest package i've ever receive.  Shocked  Shocked
so many great things, thank you so much edamame (i want to be your swap partner always  Grin )
i took three pictures because there were so many things inside the bag and i wanted them to be really visible so everyone can testify how great edamame is (but she's my partner now, don't  think that you will have her  Tongue ).

thank you so much again Smiley

first is the paper stuff:

ribbons:

and the other lovely little things, buttons, sequins, beads, etc,etc and a great wonder woman postcard (i love buttons and the orange rubber fish is so cool):

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Long Hair to Look Short
The Best Haircuts for Long Hair
How to Know When to Cut Long Hair
How to Go from Really Long Hair to Really Short Hair
The Best Long Hairstyles for Round Faces
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...