A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,346
Currently Running With Scissors:
462 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuffie Swap  (Read 16273 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2008 06:28:19 PM »

Awesome fish!

I haven't heard from my partner & she should've received this week. Undecided The DC# the stupid PostNet guy gave me doesn't work. I've tried it like 5 times. blah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Bead brain
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2008 06:32:39 PM »

Thank you one & all for the Kudos on the crazy fish... It is indeed made of duct tape.
I bet TC is greatly releived that the alternate material wasn't actually cheese *stuffed* with jalapeno salsa and tomato bits or even chewing gum & pocket lint...maybe next time! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TrashedClothing

You only wish you had a Yeti hat like me!

« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2008 07:05:25 PM »

hahah. nice! however, i do love jalapenos, and salsa, AND cheese. mmmmmmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2008 11:41:23 PM »

Angler fishes totally rocks~!! <3's~ I can't believe he's made of duct tape! I never would have thought to make a stuffie with that. Awesome job Bead Brain. <3's~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
inle_rah
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2008 07:11:52 AM »

All the stuffies have been awesome so far!  I do love a stuffie swap gallery.  Smiley

I received from Dinosaurus Meg yesterday!

She made me a Totoro to add to my collection.  I absolutely love him.  He is so soft and cuddly. 

My kitty likes him, too.

Gwydion actually slept with the Totoro last night, and I wish I had been able to get pictures of it, because it was adorable.

Thanks, Dinosaurus Meg, and I hope you get your stuffie soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

about me
my wists
Ravelry
My Etsy
Personal swaps?  Yes, please.
Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2008 03:30:03 PM »

I am so glad you like it Cheesy and your kitty too! I remember I had a M&M stuffie (ugly as heck, but my Oma gave it to me) and my kitty was terrified of it's face lol. He would cuddle with it when it was upside down but as soon as I would show him its face he would freak out and bolt Tongue I felt bad but it was so funny.

I checked the tracking on my stuffie and it still says it's waiting to be picked up from your place by the post people. You would certainly know if it hadn't been retrieved yet so I have to go with the post people are crazy and don't know how to track a package. :/ Oh well, it'll get here when it gets here I guess Tongue

Again, I am so glad you like your totoro, his extremeties seriously gave me hell (they're a little floppy, which is fine but my god, my machine refused to sew through those layers! And I don't have a thimble  Cry so it was a little painfull Tongue lol) so thanks goodness they are still intact. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2008 04:06:42 PM »

Oooh the Totoro looks soft and squishy. <3's~ Very cute.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
Dinosaurus Meg

« Reply #87 on: February 23, 2008 05:53:26 PM »

"Your item was processed and left our NASHUA, NH 03062 facility on February 23, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

Shipping update: The post people are not entirely incompetent, just a little slow Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Dinosaurus Meg

« Reply #88 on: February 23, 2008 05:55:33 PM »

Thank you one & all for the Kudos on the crazy fish... It is indeed made of duct tape.
I bet TC is greatly releived that the alternate material wasn't actually cheese *stuffed* with jalapeno salsa and tomato bits or even chewing gum & pocket lint...maybe next time! Grin

Lol, I was excited to see the stuffed cheese! It sounded so delicious Cheesy I guess duct tape is OK  Roll Eyes Hehe, it is truly awesome, it looks great and I bet it feels cool too. Just can't wash it really, I guess. Cheesy Cool stuffies so far!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gammerus

Optimus prime owns you

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2008 10:11:38 PM »

Mindy arrived! This was my first experience making a rag doll so I hope you liked her Rose Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...