A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,217
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 80's music idol swap  (Read 23768 times)
Tags for this thread: 80s , 1980s  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

casslyra
« on: January 12, 2005 08:00:38 PM »

here is the folder for the 80's music swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
casslyra
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005 09:58:54 PM »

i recevied my gifts from emily flew. she really spoiled me. she sent a rock star kit which included: teal nailpolish and eyeliner, bright red lipstick, lightstick earrings and glitter. i also got a little gold satin pouch with heart of glass embroidered on it and a blondie compact. and a billy idol altoid type tin with the lyrics to white wedding in honor of my white wedding cut into magnets. i also got some dinosaur stickers a heart post-its. and of course my rockin cd. i will post the songs later.

ps. lilmissdogooder,
 i am a big dingbat, i think i forgot to send you a list of songs on you cd. i am sorry if i did Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lilmissdogooder
A Day In the Life of the Socially Deprived

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005 05:31:27 PM »

OMG!  I got the sweetest package today from Casslyra!  I got an one of a kind Billy Idol mini lunchbox and a rockstar kit complete with red lipstick, black eyeliner, glitter, blue nailpolish and a mini Cassette Tape journal.  Thanks so much!  I will take pictures soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I followed my heart so I could hold my head up high."-Andrea Marr, Girl
EmilyFlew
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

..sweets4ever is so rad..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005 10:06:24 AM »

haha, I can't believe we both put in rock star kits! I thought I was sooooo clever and original! I'm glad you liked the package, Casslyra, it was super fun to make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

technocutie, handmade iPod cases and felt accoutrements
thoughts and days.

I <3 the mod squad ladies!
CircusManager220
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2005 02:46:24 PM »

I got my package from freckles today. I love it! It is a box with pictures of Billy Idol on and in it. There is a bottle cap key chain in it (I was in need of one of these since we changed the locks last week), a chain belt (which is REALLY cool), and a necklace which I will be wearing a lot.

I like it a lot.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am Washable
olive + orange
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2005 11:33:03 AM »

Gasp! That box is so rad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dixie_terror
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2005 04:30:47 PM »

I got a very cool Stray Cats purse from smarmy_clothes today,it's red and white checkerboard with a blue leopard print lining and on the exterior pocket theres a drawing of the Stray Cats head and logo. VERY COOL!! I am way stoked! plus i even got a cd too! yay!

girlypirate should have gotten mine a few days ago according to the post office, i hope she got and liked it all. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

a few of my recent banners...<br />http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287051709
olive + orange
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2005 05:03:10 PM »

I got a super Thompson Twins cuff with pictures of the band & a really really cool shrine. I will post pictures soon! Thanks so much, stopmoshun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EmilyFlew
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

..sweets4ever is so rad..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2005 06:14:53 PM »

OMG, I got The Rockness in the mail! Circus Manager 220 sent me an awesome Billy Idol pillow that is all black and white and punk rock. I love it!! Here's the sweet pictures...

(this is the educational part)

It comes with a great story too. I forgot that I had given casslyra my work address, and my name wasn't on the envelope and there was no note inside, and it just had circus manager's real name and address on the return label. So my boss starts opening the mail and suddenly is like, "Emily, do you know why we got a Billy Idol pillow in the mail?" and I had to be like, "Um, I think it's from my friend on the internet" and she's like, "You think? You don't know?" and I'm like, "Well, I don't really know my friend's name. Or where she lives. But someone on the internet was supposed to send me something with Billy Idol..." and she stopped asking. I think she's still trying to figure that one out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

technocutie, handmade iPod cases and felt accoutrements
thoughts and days.

I <3 the mod squad ladies!
smarmyclothes
lex fiend

i can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2005 02:08:52 PM »

i got my goodies from silloh_77 a few days ago- a fimo cyndi lauper figurine (with pink yarn hair!) and a altoid tin mini cyndi shrine that says 'girls just wanna have fun'.  super cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Shellac Nails at Home
Holiday Manicure Looks To Copy
Holiday Gifts for Beauty Lovers
Picture Perfect Holiday Glam
5 Lifestyle Tips for December 2013
Latest Blog Articles
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...