A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 304,769
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Postsecret Swap Round 3: [Send out 2/15  (Read 22492 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

UrsulaDiamond
« Reply #210 on: February 14, 2008 08:58:11 AM »

i ended up sending most of mine in envelopes just in case i had to get my bf to mail them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FairyFemme

Avoiding the temptation to join another swap!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2008 10:33:55 AM »

Sending out today Smiley

aww...I miss the little hearts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself.
--Rita Mae Brown, Venus Envy

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
--Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963
bigfatroses
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2008 11:19:13 AM »

Did anyone else HAVE to put your return addy on your cards?  My post office wouldn't let me send them off with return addy.  I don't mind, but I know the ones I got didn't have one...

Wow, I'm rambling...

Need.

More.

Caffeine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
PaperBag
« Reply #213 on: February 15, 2008 11:21:25 AM »

Huh. I've sent plenty of letters without return addresses without any trouble! How weird. I mean, I guess I understand why, but still. It's strange.

Today's send out! Less than half of Group A has sent/PMd to say they'll send late so far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #214 on: February 15, 2008 11:21:56 AM »

nope - i know mine makes people put the return address on packages, but they never say boo about envelopes with no return.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
bigfatroses
« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2008 11:24:02 AM »

Huh. I've sent plenty of letters without return addresses without any trouble! How weird. I mean, I guess I understand why, but still. It's strange.
nope - i know mine makes people put the return address on packages, but they never say boo about envelopes with no return.

Hmm... Maybe it's because I go to a little dinky, inside a grocery store, post office. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
PaperBag
« Reply #216 on: February 15, 2008 11:30:44 AM »

Hmm... Maybe it's because I go to a little dinky, inside a grocery store, post office. 

It's probably too late now, but do you think you could get stamps and just drop the letters in a mailbox yourself? My post office here doesn't always have stamps, so most of the time I have to stand there and wait as they print out the postage and stick them to each individual letter. Oh well- I was in luck and for this swap, I was able to get regular postage Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #217 on: February 15, 2008 11:39:23 AM »

It's probably too late now, but do you think you could get stamps and just drop the letters in a mailbox yourself? My post office here doesn't always have stamps, so most of the time I have to stand there and wait as they print out the postage and stick them to each individual letter. Oh well- I was in luck and for this swap, I was able to get regular postage Wink

I probably could have, but if I wanted the truck to pick them up today, I had to go to the PO.  Oh well.  I'm an open book, so it's no biggie that my return addy are on them.  Just wondering if it's my podunk PO that requires it!  LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #218 on: February 15, 2008 11:46:23 AM »

Did anyone else HAVE to put your return addy on your cards?  My post office wouldn't let me send them off with return addy.  I don't mind, but I know the ones I got didn't have one...

My SO posted mine for me, and he ended up having to put a return address on them all.  Not sure if it was cause they were all in envelopes, but he also had to do customs forms for them all  Undecided

And I've only just realised, that means he filled in 19 customs forms/add 19 addresses for me... I guess I'd best cook tea tonight then!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bigfatroses
« Reply #219 on: February 15, 2008 11:56:58 AM »

My SO posted mine for me, and he ended up having to put a return address on them all.  Not sure if it was cause they were all in envelopes, but he also had to do customs forms for them all  Undecided

And I've only just realised, that means he filled in 19 customs forms/add 19 addresses for me... I guess I'd best cook tea tonight then!  Grin

LOL! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit a Christmas Stocking with a Loom Part 10/12
How to Join Crocheted Yoyos with Regular Braided Joining
How to Improve Your Crochet Stitching Part 1/2
How to Join Crocheted Yoyos with a Hexagonal Net Stitch
How to Improve Your Crochet Stitching Part 2/2
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...