Swap name: The Givers and Needers Swap – De-Stash and help a needy crafter
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jennickell
Sign-up date range: 1/28/08 – 2/4/08
Date to send item by: Send supply packages by 2/11/08
Thank you gifts send by 2/29/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 10 each (10 givers/10 needers)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Or 18+?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
OK, this is pretty easy. A lot of us crafters are blessed with an over abundance of supplies that we may or may not ever use. Why not put some of those supplies to good use and send them to a crafter who may not have the means because of school, families or financial issues.
Givers (senders) -
Simply fill up a box (as much or as little as you can afford shipping for, but at a minimum lets say an average shoe box size) and send to your partner. Must get DC for your package
Needers (Recievers) – in return you will send a small “Thank You” (ie: ATC, handmade card, small project) nothing to time consuming nor that would cost a lot to ship (say something that wont cost more than $1.00 in shipping). You must send something back as proof that you received your package. Since these will be small no DC will be required.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
1. What do you have to give?
2. What do you have the most of?
3. If we have an over abundance of people in need, would you be willing to send 2 packages?
4. Do you have a digital camera and are able to post pictures?
1. What types of crafts to you do?
2. What are you in need of?
3. Anything you don’t need?
4. Do you have a digital camera and are you able to post pictures?
5. Any other helpful information for your partner (ie: fav colors, allergies, likes/dislikes)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Sent - packageRecieved - packageSent - Thank YouReceived - Thank You
-completely doneGivers (Senders) -----> Needers (Receivers)
Jennickell -----> Oneredboot
quilted -----> instantkarma
instantkarma -----> quilted
scotskipper402 -----> ruby_soho
misstee_2 -----> LadyBug-Gal
ThreadorYarn -----> audio-astrophysics
audio-astrophysics -----> ThreadorYarn
7 emlee_bee -----> dannispring240 8 gsdbooks -----> bananaAmbush
bettflow -----> cardigan 10 ashestoashes -----> saraswingset