A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News Announcement: Crafting your Halloween costume this year?  Enter it for a chance to win prizes!  Read the spooktacular details here.
Total Members: 308,401
Currently Running With Scissors:
306 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gnome Swap Round 2: CLOSED; Send-outs March 31  (Read 37068 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #390 on: March 22, 2008 07:22:57 PM »

I finished my big item today...its washing... had too much cat hair on it... lol, not that Lillivanili isnt used to that though!! haha.

Lol! Indeed!

I've been working on gnomes like crazy. I'll be sending on 3/31!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008 07:23:37 PM by Lilyvanilli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

^Sushi. My problem child.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #391 on: March 22, 2008 07:50:21 PM »

Oh my those buckeyes look yummy. When I was in the Navy I was amazed to find out how many of my co workers didn't know about buckeyes (we had A LOT of Ohioans on post too go figure). It completely mystified them that the buckeyes didn't contain actual buckeyes. When I went home for a weekend I went down the road picked some of the real buckeyes then went to Goomis candy and bought almost 2 pounds of candy buckeyes. After that no more confusion Smiley

I'm finished with the required amount for the swap but have some other ideas I may try out since we still have a week to craft.

« Reply #392 on: March 23, 2008 08:52:52 AM »

Ahhh school, I hate you! I've pulled 2 all-nighters in the last week, and been up till 5 about the rest of the nights. But I still got some crafting done Smiley

I honestly didn't expect my schoolwork to be this intense, so I've had to cut out one of the crafts I was planning (but I was going to over-craft so it's ok in the end). But I'm really pleased with how the rest of them are going and can't wait to see them done shortly. This week is guaranteed to be less busy than last week so I'm definitely going to be sending on time.

That "gnome" house is awesome!!! Underground/inground housing is actually fairly common, but that's a very beautiful example. I've read stories of taxmen completely missing the house and zoning a property way cheaper than it should be. My retirement plans involve me building and living in a house like that in 5 years. I'll be sure to post pics when I'm settled Wink

Resident book worm..... X3

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #393 on: March 23, 2008 11:01:33 AM »

Happy Easter everyone!  Grin

Just thought I'd post a progress report.~~ I've finished the things I was making. <3's~ X3 Mom is about 60% done with her medium and 0% on the small. Today is our all day crafting day though. ^o^/ Which means I should leave in just a minute and get back to crafting. lol <3's~ Hope everyone has a good day. <3's~

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
« Reply #394 on: March 23, 2008 08:53:35 PM »

here in ontario? if so, wanna get married? i'm a really good cook  Wink

Sounds good, though I should warn you that I'm 20 years old (yes, I'll be retired at 25, thank you very much). As for cooking - I'm learning how to make French cuisine lately, SO GOOD om nom nom.
« Reply #395 on: March 23, 2008 08:55:49 PM »

...aaaand I just read your profile and found out you like Mucha. I love Mucha like nobody's business. "Les Saisons" is right next to me as I type..
« Reply #396 on: March 24, 2008 04:53:34 PM »

Oh they look like what we would call conkers but we don't have a candy version.  And yes we love peanut butter Wink
I WANT that house btw, now I just have to persuade him indoors that we NEED it at the bottom of our garden.  He keeps talking about building a cabin down there for all my craft stuff (charming I get kicked out of the house with it) but if it was a house like that I'd never come out of it Grin

'Life must be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards' - Soren Kierkegaard

My wists
My blog

Trends may come and go but I'll always be a crafter.

My ravelry username is CitrusFruits!

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 26, 2008 06:11:46 PM »

I'm almost done, I just have to glue one thing, and package it all up.  I think I'll send on Saturday, if not earlier.   Grin  I can't wait.

My  Ravlery username is Citrus fruits!
"Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time"
-Steven Wright

My ravelry username is CitrusFruits!

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 26, 2008 06:30:26 PM »

Good luck, MonkeyThumb!  I'm not good with computer stuff, either.  I'm technologically challenged.   Grin  Luckily, my dad is a computer programmer, so it doesn't matter that I'm bad with electronic stuff.   Cheesy

My  Ravlery username is Citrus fruits!
"Anywhere is walking distance if you have the time"
-Steven Wright
Queen of the Gnomes

Shot Caller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: March 27, 2008 05:52:19 AM »

I'm coming down to a last minute finisher LOL!

The needlework I picked out is taking alot longer than I expected, but its looking awesome!

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
  - Sir Winston Churchill

My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mermaid Tail Blanket
October 19, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Vanilla Extract

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...