A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,949
Currently Running With Scissors:
725 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Snowflake Shuffle! IYP 8 gallery!  (Read 22750 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gleep
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2008 05:28:46 PM »

I'm Australian and I've heard of them. Can I have half a bikkie? Avon is the first guy I remember having a crush on *girlish squee* Great package.

Go ahead and have a whole one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilyvanilli
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2008 06:10:37 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything Mel! The shirt looks good! I'm so glad it fits and that the fabric doesn't stretch in funky ways. This was my first time embroidering on ribbed fabric so I was a bit scared.

Lapoli - Maybe we could partner up next round? I've been trying to catch you in the OWS also. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008 06:11:16 PM by Lilyvanilli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alli_Lucy
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2008 07:42:05 PM »

Everything looks so great!  I LOVE that embroidered tank.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My craft blog: One Pearl Button

She blinded me with wisting
amyracinrose
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2008 09:05:43 PM »

I got my package from Alli_lucy today and it is amazing!!!!  I am absolutely head over heels in love with every single thing that she sent me.  Really, it's kind of funny.  She knows my own personal style better than I do! lol

I hope ya'll enjoy!  I know I am!

First up is the gorgeous cami that she made for me.  Isn't it beautiful???  I adore everything from the color to the trim to the applique and embroidery and even the cute little buttons.  It's all fantastic!

Next is the cutest little pincushion!  I have wanted one of these for the longest.  I'm so excited to have one now!  Not to mention, this is the cutest one by far that I have ever seen!

Finally is the very nifty little needlebook that she made me.  This thing is so cute.  I just wish ya'll could see it in person.  It's very very well made, too.  I loooove the fabric that she used on it. 

I know.. I got away like a bandit!  lol I really do love it all.  Thank you so so so so so much Alli_lucy!  I can never let you know how much I love everything.  I was so lucky to get you for a swap partner.  I only hope you like your things half as much as I love everything you made me. 

~Amy Rose~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my new blog, Swell Stitches!

http://www.swellstitches.typepad.com
Alli_Lucy
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2008 05:03:28 AM »

I'm so glad that you like it all, Amy Rose!  I had a great time crafting for this swap.  I'm sure that I'm going to love everything you sent. 

There are more pictures of the package I sent in my blog, if anyone is interested in seeing them!

So, when is the next IYP?   Grin
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008 05:05:13 AM by Alli_Lucy - Reason: To fix mysterious formatting issues » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2008 02:51:23 PM »

oohh i love the embroidery in the last two packages! The flowers napkins are soooo pretty!!

Everyones packages look great!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alli_Lucy
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2008 04:13:09 PM »

I received from Amyracinrose!

First up, there was one of Amy Rose's signature framed fabric collages.  The kitty looks just like my Caesar (proof of that is to come below)!  This has already found a home on the shelf right next to my sewing machine, where I put all of the things that inspire me! 

Then, a sewing machine mat and pincushion!  If only everything in life could be so pretty and so useful at the same time.

Closeup of the pincushion - I love the fabric and the button.

Finally, an oh-so-cute and oh-so-handy embroidery organizer for the arm of my couch!  It has tons of pockets, a traditional pincushion (I love how you made this, Amy Rose), and a magnetic pincushion.  Both pincushions are attached with velcro, so I can remove them should the need arise.  Now my coffee table will no longer be constantly littered with embroidery supplies! 

Caesar was particularly interested in this one.

I think he likes it!

Thanks again, Amy Rose!  These were such wonderful presents - I love everything!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

amyracinrose
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2008 04:27:51 PM »

Yay, Alli_lucy!  I'm really happy that you like everything.  I was having some serious swap anxiety.. first time ever! lol  I was just so thrilled by the things you made me, i wanted you to like yours half as much! lol 

It was a great experience swapping with you.  I really hope we can do it again some day!

~Amy Rose~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my new blog, Swell Stitches!

http://www.swellstitches.typepad.com
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2008 05:37:18 PM »

I love every single thing in that package!  great stuff!  I love crafty stuff for crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2008 06:48:42 PM »

the sewing machine pincushion is an AMAZING idea. great packages so far, im really loving this gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Load and Play the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Recording Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With the Actions Panel in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Increase the Productivity in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Toolbar Shortcuts in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...