A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,389
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: whats the biggest animal you would fight? jumper  (Read 1886 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thriftygoddess
« on: January 23, 2008 12:57:40 PM »

this is the very brilliant question asked to a forgotten comedian that my boyfriend saw...i was immediately captivated by this awesome question. the possibilities for use! the number of q&a sessions that could be livened up by popping this question in! anyway. the year anniversary beckoned and because everything in life deserves a theme, ours was woodland creatures...

and thus...the "whats the biggest animal you would fight" jumper was born ( from a xl maroon jumper and a dkny scarf..oh and t shirt scraps)

the front

action shot

its quality is somewhat lost in photo form i think....
what do you guys think? oh and please please can you slip the question in to any dull q&a  sessions!!!! comments? Cheesy

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010 11:06:03 AM by jungrrl - Reason: changed links to images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

thriftygoddess
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008 03:41:02 AM »

no comments anyone?Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MadameD
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008 06:30:05 AM »

That's adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my shop: www.madamedebarge.e tsy.com
Buns
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008 06:55:28 AM »

I love that!  It's a really cool looking sweater on its own, but made so much better by the hilarity of that question.  Smiley

I had a similar moment a few weeks ago.  My friend was watching Animal Planet and heard about this insanely weird, co-evolved parasitic cycle and she's so amazing that she sketched out a diagram for me so she wouldn't forget all the phases.  When she showed it to me, I just KNEW it had to go on a shirt!  And also, that I would forever after have something to fill an awkward silence with.... and mostly likely create a bigger awkward silence since people usually don't know how to respond to "parasite talk." 

ANYHOO, my point is: I know what you mean, and you did a fab job with your inspiration.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MyDestny
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008 09:21:13 AM »

Too funny! Whenever we have someone new in our department at work we pose a similar question....who would you rather battle, a shark or a tiger??

Most people chose a shark; less agility and you could perhaps fake a log or out swim it. A tiger can follow almost anywhere and will definitely out run you....plus the claws and teeth instead of just teeth!

Incidentally, the people that answered tiger are the people who either A. want to die fast, thinking they aren't going to win regardless or B. have a fear of drowning.

Ahhh, deep thoughts!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...i finished off the rest of the ice cream so i expect to be having another butt in the morning!!

www.etsy.com/GeneriOnline
http://www.generionline.com
MentalMeanderings
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008 05:56:56 PM »

Not only an awesome shirt, but a very poignant question. Perfect for derailing all those boring conversations I find myself in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare Tsukemono
How to Cook Vegetable Tempura
How to Cook Tarka Dal
How to Prepare a Sweet Lassi
How to Cook Pad Kaprow Koong
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...