A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,236
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: the demon purse--thank god this is done!  (Read 959 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

adyldrop
« on: January 20, 2008 06:09:26 PM »

Okay I just lost everything I wrote. This bag is demon spawn. I couldn't upload a full frontal shot--I tried 6 different times but the picture hosting wouldn't accept any of my pictures. So annoying!! Angry  Huh Cry So here's a close up of the front with the button flowers I made and attached to it

The whole front looks like this picture of the back but the front has the buttons and a flap with magnetic snaps as a closure..

This shot has the underside of the flap and the keyfob I put into it. She has a 1 year old and needs to be able to get her keys easily. I put the keyfob on some green ribbon I had instead of the usual piece of fabric. I'm not too sure whether or not I like it but I guess it's in there to stay at this point....

And last shot I promise! This is the lining fabric and the zipper pocket I put in. It's got another shot of the keyfob as well. I used the tute from adding a zipper pocket to a jordy bag. I love that tutorial and highly recommend it...

I want to make a small cosmetic bag to match for her birthday present too. Yeesh. I'm crossing my fingers now that this will post and I won't have anymore problems with this bag. What do you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stacijane
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008 06:11:39 PM »

I like it!  Very cute, and you button flowers are a nice touch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CaptainDee
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008 07:07:55 PM »

The bag is beautiful.  I am so jealous of your zipper skills...  I am way to freaked by them to try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
adyldrop
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008 07:14:49 PM »

Aww thanks! Man you guys are quick!
The bag is beautiful.  I am so jealous of your zipper skills...  I am way to freaked by them to try.
So was I until I found the zipper pocket tutorial on here. Do a search for it. I forgot who originally posted it... But I look it up with every bag I make just in case I need to check on something!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
How to Make Chicken & Beef Lo Mein
Shrimp Curry Recipe
Vegetarian Saag Aloo Recipe
Regional Chinese Food and Cooking
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner
Monsters, Monsters Everywhere

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...