A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,759
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WHO'S FROM JACKSON/WEST TN AREA???  (Read 3604 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bettflow
« on: January 20, 2008 07:57:12 AM »

Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if we have any crafgters that's from Jackson, Henderson, Selmer, Savannah or anywhere close by???  I'm in Adamsville!!! 
Let me hear from ya!!!  Smiley
bettflow
(MY PASSION:  CROCHET!!! LEARNING TO QUILT AND LOOM)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wsshh
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008 11:05:55 AM »

I'm in Dyersburg!  We have a quilting store here.  And our Carol Harris Company even carries a few designer lines.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bettflow
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008 02:13:47 AM »

YIPPEE!!!  Finally a West Tennessean!!!

Hi wsshh,
I'm in Adamsville if ya know where that's at, lol.  So....so you mostly quilt or do ya have other crafts ya like doing???  I'm an avid crocheter, but planning on learning to quilt very soon.  I'm also wanting to learn to loomknit, but the knitting terms in the patterns are greek to me, so haven't given it a try yet.  I've bought lots of quilt squares off Ebay, but just haven't taken the plunge yet, lol.  Having trouble making myself put my hook and yarn down long enough to learn something new, lol.  When and if I get into quilting I may have to make a trip to Dyersburg and check out the quilting store.
Great to hear from you:))
bettflow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wsshh
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008 11:47:58 AM »

I have two girls, so I mostly craft/sew for them.  Would love to get into quilting, just not enough time now.  My girls are 2.5 and 6 mos.  I saw where there are several knitters in Memphis.  Is that too far? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tishous

keep the wind at your back & the sun on your face

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008 09:20:18 AM »

I'm always out in Parsons, thus Jackson for a 'big town' trip while we visit...my boyfriend's family lives out there. Interesting place, West TN...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To be lonely is a habit,
like smoking or taking drugs.
I quit them both
but man was it rough."
jikka24
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009 09:24:08 AM »

i'm in Sharon...it's close to Martin where UTM is. I'm into photography though i am still an ameture. I also have 4 sewing machines that have been handed down to me lol. so i'm hoping to get into sewing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whitneypipes
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009 03:06:55 PM »

I'm in Jackson most of the year (I go to school there), and I just learned to crochet. I love it so much, and I'd love to learn some more about it. However, I won't be back until school starts up again.

By the way, one of my good friends is from Adamsville, so I sort of know where it is. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amycanderson28
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009 09:20:50 AM »

I am in Jackson!! I am learning how to sew and do several other projects. We have very busy lives and two kids so it takes me awhile to get going but I am so excited!! Amy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
notthatindie
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009 08:26:28 AM »

I'm from Paris originally but I moved to Nashville for college, and now I'm working here. I'm still in West Tennessee frequently for family gatherings, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Advan28
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009 08:35:10 PM »

Im also from Dyersburg.  But I do scroll saw art not sewing.  Still like to check out all the crafters around me no mater the medium.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sarah84
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2010 07:28:49 PM »

I'm not from the West TN area, but I'm there several times a year to visit my husband's family who live in Lexington & Darden.  Are there any good crafty stores in that area?  Or Jackson area?  I'm always looking for new places to explore while we're there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
egatkins
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010 11:18:00 AM »

I am in Union City, TN. It's between Dyersburg and Martin. I knit, crochet, and sew. There aren't any craft stores near me, unless you count Wal-Mart.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Stalled at Comicon
Art of VIBE: Hebru Brantley Puts His Chicago South Side Roots Into His Art
Art of VIBE: Painter John Park Protects Originality Through Complex Process
Visually Impaired Artist Jeff Hanson Wants to Change the World
The Lab TV: Eric White
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...