A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Pet Swap Gallery  (Read 25904 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KeenBean
SappyMooseTree

Oh mah glob

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2008 11:41:02 AM »

Bwah! I finished my items last night since I thought it had to go out today, but since it was expanded I decided not to rush it and send it out tomorrow instead :-)

So here is a sneak peek for my partner, since everyone is doing it, I have to too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mandy
ebeth
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2008 12:58:20 PM »

the sneak peeks make me curious Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i do personal swaps...  check out my admired objects www.wists.com/ebeth
boomboom
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2008 01:21:00 PM »

awww man! i will make you another one if you want me to. i thought it would be so cute on her!! i'm so glad you got the package, i need to find out where mine is...  Undecided i love these hearts!!! Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

I know it was so cute!! I was so sad it didn't fit! You're package is pretty large (hehe) so it may take a little longer..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2008 01:29:29 PM »

my package went to the post office this afternoon!
Here is a little teaser shot for Feast Your Eyes ^_^

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check me out at www.acidtrix.com
doo_leroux
Cross Stitch Diva

Heya!

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2008 01:31:28 PM »

SWEET! I'm totally using that new deadline! Sorry TwiztedBlood but you'd rather have nicer things that weren't rushed in the end right?

I don't have any teaser shots yet but everyone else's things are looking awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big project Stitchalong 2009 - Ongoing
Tea Towel Tour 5 - In Progress
NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2008 02:18:20 PM »

We received an AMAZING package from rubytue in the mail yesterday- just the most beautiful things Ive ever seen. I am, by far, the luckiest swap partner theres ever been!!!

Without further ado- here are the wonderful gifts she bestowed upon us.  Grin

A wonderful little fleece braid tuggy toy (in wonderful earth-tones to match our house & Zacks bed). Zack is all pooped out from playing with it- which he did immediately after we opened the box.

This is another tuggy-toy (you can NEVER have enough!), and weve been informed that its a Two Headed Snake that came highly recommended from rubytues little doggy, Zoe. As you can see, Zack is thoroughly enjoying it!

Zack also received a very handsome backpack! Its wonderful and comfy for him (he spent at least half an hour prancing around the house with it on), useful to me because it has pockets for files and books, and even a special areas for pens & pencils (Zack comes to work with me each day, and its PERFECT for the office & meetings!), and manly enough that my boyfriend actually said that it was cool- which is a HUGE compliment from a guy who absolutely refuses to let our dog wear any sort of clothes.  Wink

It even came with a matching bandana- a special one that fits over his collar, so he doesnt accidentally knock it off while he plays.

And an ADORABLE bandana just in time for St Paddys Day (Rubytue how did you know we go to an amazing St Paddys Day parade every year?).

Last but not least- two wonderful ratty gifts an ADORBABLE Rat-opus or as Rubytue calls it, a Yellow-Bellied Hectopus. Whatever its called- I love it!!
Just so you know- the arms are actually little rattie-tubes for extra rattie-fun!!!

And a sweet and very classy tribute to our dear Bane. Thank you so much, rubytue- it really means a lot to us.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
newyorkdoll
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2008 02:20:46 PM »

Here's a teaser pic for Annacharlotte and her doggie Keilo. Everything wasn't in the box at that point, I was in the process of packing it  Grin
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008 02:23:41 PM by newyorkdoll » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages."
     Thomas Edison
rubytue
who could hang a name on me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2008 02:52:44 PM »

Yay!  I'm so happy you and Zach are enjoying everything!  And even more so that the backpack got a "cool."  I take that as a major compliment Wink

It amazes me how much Zach and Zoe look alike.  When I saw the first picture, Mr Ruby was looking for my shoulder and exclaimed "Its Zoe-dog!  Wait.. what is she laying on?"  LOL  He is a picture of Zoe loving the same braided rope.  Well, not the exact same.  She stole the first one out of the craft room, so I had to make a second one.  I think they are twins!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2008 03:04:51 PM »

Awww!! She's SOOOOO cute!!!

Zoe & Zack... man, if we lived closer to each other, they could date!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
annacharlotte
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2008 05:16:43 PM »

Oooh, can't wait to see what's in those lovely packages!

Zoe and Zack are so cute.  Maybe they could have a long distance relationship.  Pen pals?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Set the Spot Meter Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Shutter Priority Function Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Image Quality and Resolution in the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Program Mode Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
How to Set the Manual Mode Using the Panasonic G1/GH1
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...