A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
366 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Magic Yarn Ball Round 7 Gallery  (Read 20008 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlebluegirl
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2008 11:36:39 PM »

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I'm glad you like everything arwena, especially the frog stamp! I didn't go anywhere special for it, just my local craft/fabric/yarn store - you mentioned you liked frogs, so of course, as soon as I saw it, I had to get it for you.

Thanks for being a great partner, this has been one of my favourite swaps so far Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2008 03:36:31 AM »

I have a ton of frog stamps, but I really like that one.  Really nice package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2008 07:59:14 AM »

I WANT MY MYB, AND I WANT SAMURII TO GET HERS!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2008 09:16:59 AM »

I hope mine comes today - it's been sent - I'm dying to see it! Also, Linda P and I have a pact that we can't unravel ours until both have arrived (it's a long story!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linda P
« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2008 11:57:26 AM »

I hope mine comes today - it's been sent - I'm dying to see it! Also, Linda P and I have a pact that we can't unravel ours until both have arrived (it's a long story!)

Yup.. still waiting.. and looking at the ball, thinking.. I could just peek.. no one would know... but it is still all together... though a cute lil kitty is peeking at me...  I am waiting!  I hope you get yours today!
Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucy van pelt

« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2008 07:09:11 PM »

Ugh, skunked again! I'm expecting 3 different Craftster packages! I'm dying here, man!

Maybe tomorrow.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2008 10:20:40 PM »

so after being couped up all week with a cold, i finally decided i needed to get out today, so i went to pay my rent and by chance glanced down at the boxes sitting in the office and there was mine! and because i'm crazy, i like to go visit my insurance lady who i've become good friends with and she crochets so she's one of the only ones who understands my obsession lol. so i headed over there to unwrap my yarn ball w/ her b/c i just couldn't wait! the yarn color was AWESOME! a beautiful bright teal! and i got some really pretty stitch markers (one which my daughter put in her mouth and i couldn't find it for the longest time!!!), fake tattoos, and two headbands, some bubbles for my little girl Smiley, some mardi gras beads (and i didn't even have ta show my boobs!, wait a second...how did YOU get the beads kitty1256!?! lol), reg. skittles and a new choc. kind, starbursts, couple packs of hot chocolate, a really kewl lip gloss thats vanilla pepsi flavored in the shape of a two liter, a cute pouch, a really kewl pouch made out of two zippers (btw, can i get a tute for that??) a crocheted dishcloth, some crocheted flowers which i think i'm going to put on a tank top i crochet for my daughter, some pencil topper erasers, 2 headbands (oops i said that already!), one pink and one grey, i wore the grey one all night already Smiley, 3 button cards, and a crocheted amanita muscaria mushroom Smiley thank you so much! and don't worry, i'll be posting pics tomorrow! its too dark here to take pics. i can't wait to start crocheting my fingerless gloves Smiley

here it is! sorry about the delay! oh and i think i decided instead of crocheting something for me, i'm gonna crochet a cute top for my daughter! and then attach one of the flowers kitty crocheted me on it Smiley oh and my fav things are the pepsi lip gloss and the zipper pouch. thanx again!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008 11:30:13 PM by CrochetAdikt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Linda P
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2008 04:55:26 AM »

Ugh, skunked again! I'm expecting 3 different Craftster packages! I'm dying here, man!

Maybe tomorrow.  Sad

You think you have it bad... how about sitting here, just looking at the ball of yarn.. and not being able to unwrap it!   Shocked  Maybe today!
Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucy van pelt

« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2008 05:11:26 AM »

I know I drive hubby crazy every day texting him, "Did I get any mail?" Pretty soon he's going to pretend to not know who's sending him text.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the jenya

Ink is my perfume.

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2008 06:12:17 AM »

I love love love that zipper pouch. That's what it is right?! Pink and black?  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Library

Your revolution will not happen between these thighs.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Handmade Portraits: Ayşegül & Sebahat
How to Make Rocker Chain Link Jewelry
How to Make a Nude Color Block Necklace
How to Use Crystal Clay and Swarovski Chatons
How to Make Chain Mail Jewellery
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...