A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,125
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Magic Yarn Ball Round 7 Gallery  (Read 20003 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: February 26, 2008 08:19:12 PM »

So I finished my scarf today (yay!) and I decided to go ahead and unravel the ball.  Little did I know, there has been a treasure chest sitting in my closet for these past few weeks!!!  CrochetAdikt, you are the best...I love it all!!!!

Okay, get ready for eight million pictures.

CrochetAdikt, you are amazing!!!  This is the best package ever, and seriously, the wallet that holds tea bags and packets of sugar....pure genius.  I'm going to use all of this stuff all the time!  In fact, I'm eating one of the 100 calorie packs right now....and its delicious!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

no problem, but a lot of the stuff you got wrong...lol and where's the little matchbox with the kokopelli on it?? the best thing was in there!!! i hope you didn't lose it!!

ok so the pink and blue thing is a kleenex cozy for your new kleenexes for your purse or whatever. the "crocheted cuff" is a coffee cozy for when you go to starbucks or other coffee shops or get coffee on campus. the another kewl wallet! is a tampon holder, but the chapstick area wasn't big enough for a tampon so i converted it. the tea wallet, although very kewl, wasn't my idea, i got the tute from craftster. Smiley the "scarf" was supposed to be a bookmark but i'm glad to see your troll doll is loving it and she looks great! lol oh and the celestial seasonings tea i bought b/c the only factory in the world is only about 45 min away from me so i thought i'd get ya somethin "local". i think thats it...if you find the kokopelli box make sure you post pics of that too! and look inside! kokopellis are my fav things btw. my entire living room is decorated with them AND they're very popular out west.

HAHA! Just proves there's more than one use for everything we make!

and makes me feel a little less crazy for labeling almost everything in the one I sent! haha

So glad she FINALLY! unraveled it! Thought she was trying to steal glory from round 8!!!

What a great MYB!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
kitty1256
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2008 09:08:56 AM »

So I finished my scarf today (yay!) and I decided to go ahead and unravel the ball.  Little did I know, there has been a treasure chest sitting in my closet for these past few weeks!!!  CrochetAdikt, you are the best...I love it all!!!!

Okay, get ready for eight million pictures.

CrochetAdikt, you are amazing!!!  This is the best package ever, and seriously, the wallet that holds tea bags and packets of sugar....pure genius.  I'm going to use all of this stuff all the time!  In fact, I'm eating one of the 100 calorie packs right now....and its delicious!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

no problem, but a lot of the stuff you got wrong...lol and where's the little matchbox with the kokopelli on it?? the best thing was in there!!! i hope you didn't lose it!!

ok so the pink and blue thing is a kleenex cozy for your new kleenexes for your purse or whatever. the "crocheted cuff" is a coffee cozy for when you go to starbucks or other coffee shops or get coffee on campus. the another kewl wallet! is a tampon holder, but the chapstick area wasn't big enough for a tampon so i converted it. the tea wallet, although very kewl, wasn't my idea, i got the tute from craftster. Smiley the "scarf" was supposed to be a bookmark but i'm glad to see your troll doll is loving it and she looks great! lol oh and the celestial seasonings tea i bought b/c the only factory in the world is only about 45 min away from me so i thought i'd get ya somethin "local". i think thats it...if you find the kokopelli box make sure you post pics of that too! and look inside! kokopellis are my fav things btw. my entire living room is decorated with them AND they're very popular out west.

i got the matchbox - and the charm that was in it.  its so cute!  did you cover the matchbox yourself?  its amazingly cute....i'll take a picture of it later today and post it on here.  sorry!

hehe....silly kitty.  sorry i messed up on what so many things were!!  oh...and the tampon holder....totally will work....have you ever seen the tampax compact?  they are like half the size of regular tampons (about the size of a chapstick), and easier to hide!  love them.

anyway, thank you so much for the amazing package!  i love all of it!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2008 10:27:58 AM »

there was more than a charm in there...there was a pair of earrings...did you get those???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2008 11:27:20 AM »

there was more than a charm in there...there was a pair of earrings...did you get those???

what?!

i got a black charm that looks like a dress and a green pendant.  i didn't find any earrings.....ummmmmm........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2008 12:42:56 PM »

oh no!! they were wrapped in the kleenex! to keep them safe! did you throw it away??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Star217
« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2008 08:27:09 AM »

Has everyone recieved? Is anyone still awaiting feedback?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Unable to leave good enough alone!
My Store
http://stickyfingers.etsy.com

My Blog
http://stickyfingerscrafts.blogspot.com
littlebluegirl
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2008 10:22:21 AM »

I'm still awaiting feedback. I have sent and received (as has my partner). I have pm'd the organiser twice and have heard nothing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Star217
« Reply #237 on: March 18, 2008 10:31:42 AM »

I'm still awaiting feedback. I have sent and received (as has my partner). I have pm'd the organiser twice and have heard nothing.

Please contact a swap mod or open a ticket with the help desk. I had a similar issue and it was taken care of.

Kittty1256 what happened? Is everything okay???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Unable to leave good enough alone!
My Store
http://stickyfingers.etsy.com

My Blog
http://stickyfingerscrafts.blogspot.com
kitty1256
« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2008 01:06:17 PM »

everyone has feedback now.

thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

endlessly_intricate
« Reply #239 on: April 06, 2008 11:40:14 PM »

My partner, Prickly Venus, received a long time ago, but the pics never got posted in the gallery.  I finally found my lost memory card, so- better late than never.

The yarn ball:

Things I made her (Cherry blossom dish cloth, cherry blossom take out box with a crocheted fortune cookie, yarn ball and crochet hook magnet, and some origami cranes)

And everything that was in the ball:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Determine Your Skin Type
Why You Should Buy Korean Beauty Products
Foods That Are Aging Your Skin
Star Magazine’s Spring Beauty Forecast
Strong Smokey Eyes at the Nicole Miller F/W 2014 Show
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...