A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
747 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Magic Yarn Ball Round 7 Gallery  (Read 19823 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 23, 2008 03:39:19 PM »

kitty, i'm dying of suspense!!!! i wanna know what you think about all the stuff i made you!! plus, the best part of the whole package is in the middle of the ball!!! have you at least gotten to the yellow yarn yet??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nofury

With every breath of honesty, I strip before you.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: February 23, 2008 03:45:18 PM »

kitty, i'm dying of suspense!!!! i wanna know what you think about all the stuff i made you!! plus, the best part of the whole package is in the middle of the ball!!! have you at least gotten to the yellow yarn yet??

She really does need to hurry. It was a great suspense at first, but now it's just mean. Sad

lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2009! 26/50
Flickr!
Wist!
"We are all trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why." --K. Vonnegut
kitty1256
« Reply #222 on: February 23, 2008 08:56:55 PM »

sorry!  sorry!  i knitted a bit this weekend - my show closes tomorrow, and then i'll have tons of time to knit!

i did get a sudoku book yesterday, which is fun, but makes my brain hurt.  lol

i would upload pictures, but it seems my camera phone is on the fritz - sorry.  pictures soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 23, 2008 11:10:19 PM »

sorry!  sorry!  i knitted a bit this weekend - my show closes tomorrow, and then i'll have tons of time to knit!

i did get a sudoku book yesterday, which is fun, but makes my brain hurt.  lol

i would upload pictures, but it seems my camera phone is on the fritz - sorry.  pictures soon!

thats b/c it needs exercise!! don't worry, it gets better. and the more you do it the faster and better you'll get at it. did it come w/ instructions btw? or did you already know how to do it? i do at least a puzzle b/f bed every night and there's one in the bathroom for "emergencies" hehe
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008 11:49:04 PM by CrochetAdikt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

tazzsangel19
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2008 07:35:57 AM »

First of all SOOOOO sorry this took so long. I just started a new job and couldnt seem to find any time for myself any more.

Thats all ironed out now though...so....

here is the yarn ball before
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0156.jpg
it came with a pattern for some fingerless gloves
and after
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0199.jpg
excuse the weird settup, I was taking pictures of beads a second before for my website.

Some of the goodies...
[http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0187.jpg[/img]
[http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0190.jpg[/img]
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0209.jpg[/img]
[http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0208.jpg[/img]
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0215.jpg[/img]

I also receved some black yarn as trim, and in the very center yet another pattern for a kitty agurumi (which I cant spell...and dont really feel like trying to find out how right now...sorry) There was also some chocolate covered altoids which now live in my purse, and another soap which is almost used up already Tongue

Heres the beginning of the gloves
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0202.jpg[/img]
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/evilsarah/HPIM0207.jpg[/img]

I have a feeling these pictures are gunna be huge...so if they are I will fix them but in the mean time sorry

yeah Im glad you got to post. I see you liked the ugly coffee soap, the oatmeal one is nice it makes your skin soft. Sorry for the christmas bags they were all I had. Hope you enjoy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

evilsarah
« Reply #225 on: February 24, 2008 11:15:44 AM »

I thought maybe it would have a wake up effect on me, but not so much. When I took the other soaps out of the bags I was like "oh I should have tried this one first" to one of them, because even just handeling it felt nice. I think it was the oatmeal one....not sure...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tazzsangel19
« Reply #226 on: February 25, 2008 06:03:14 AM »

The goatsmilk soap I got locally and its all natural, great stuff good for winter itches. the 2 star ones I made though, sorry the coffee isnt a pick me up its suppose to be.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #227 on: February 25, 2008 08:56:24 AM »

I finally got my camera up and working again!

So here is the sudoku book I got

And my scarf in process!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #228 on: February 26, 2008 07:51:02 PM »

So I finished my scarf today (yay!) and I decided to go ahead and unravel the ball.  Little did I know, there has been a treasure chest sitting in my closet for these past few weeks!!!  CrochetAdikt, you are the best...I love it all!!!!

Okay, get ready for eight million pictures.

CrochetAdikt, you are amazing!!!  This is the best package ever, and seriously, the wallet that holds tea bags and packets of sugar....pure genius.  I'm going to use all of this stuff all the time!  In fact, I'm eating one of the 100 calorie packs right now....and its delicious!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 26, 2008 07:58:15 PM »

So I finished my scarf today (yay!) and I decided to go ahead and unravel the ball.  Little did I know, there has been a treasure chest sitting in my closet for these past few weeks!!!  CrochetAdikt, you are the best...I love it all!!!!

Okay, get ready for eight million pictures.

CrochetAdikt, you are amazing!!!  This is the best package ever, and seriously, the wallet that holds tea bags and packets of sugar....pure genius.  I'm going to use all of this stuff all the time!  In fact, I'm eating one of the 100 calorie packs right now....and its delicious!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

no problem, but a lot of the stuff you got wrong...lol and where's the little matchbox with the kokopelli on it?? the best thing was in there!!! i hope you didn't lose it!!

ok so the pink and blue thing is a kleenex cozy for your new kleenexes for your purse or whatever. the "crocheted cuff" is a coffee cozy for when you go to starbucks or other coffee shops or get coffee on campus. the another kewl wallet! is a tampon holder, but the chapstick area wasn't big enough for a tampon so i converted it. the tea wallet, although very kewl, wasn't my idea, i got the tute from craftster. Smiley the "scarf" was supposed to be a bookmark but i'm glad to see your troll doll is loving it and she looks great! lol oh and the celestial seasonings tea i bought b/c the only factory in the world is only about 45 min away from me so i thought i'd get ya somethin "local". i think thats it...if you find the kokopelli box make sure you post pics of that too! and look inside! kokopellis are my fav things btw. my entire living room is decorated with them AND they're very popular out west.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Customized Mouse Pads
How to Create Plaster Bones for Halloween
How to Make Fun Magnetic Keepsake Boards for Kids
Skeleton T-Shirt Costume
How to Make Halloween Specimen Jars
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...