A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,167
Currently Running With Scissors:
396 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 15378 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yellowblanket
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2008 10:29:22 AM »

ok. wow. let me catch my breath here. i just opened my package from CrochetAdikt, and let me just say that now, well, i'm nervous! This is one of the best swap packages I've ever recieved! I'm so scared that my pacakge pales in comparison :/ CrochetAdikt, you REALLY overdid yourself!

So, here's an explanation of my loot:

1 pair of super-snuggly flannel(?) pj pants with breakfast food themed print! gosh, these feel soooo soft and warm...i can't wait to put them on..unfortunately, i think 10:15 am is a bit too early to go to bed Smiley

a set of 4 sewn coasters that have such beautiful fabric and print and are SOOO well made. they're really perfect, and thick too!

the cutest little tea bag cozy thing i've ever seen. what adorable pink, flowery, fabric, so well made...and it is stuffed with teas and sugars!

a pair of GORGEOUS dangly earrings with little blue and white beads and teacups and saucers on the end! SOOO cute. these are really wonderful...i can't believe you MADE them!

and the yummiest part of the package: two absolutely HUGE bottles FILLED with hot chocolate mix and with hazelnut mocha mix. hazelnut mocha mix? yes, that's right. the perfect combination of cozy and delicious. i can't WAIT to try these out in my...

new mug! so cute...it's like a little snowman Smiley

two big BOXES of tea: celestial seasonings sampler and bigelow jasmine green!!!

one box of vanilla scone mix...how did you know that i LOVE scones!??!

and some extras: an adorable calendar for 2008 that i can put pictures in, a highlighter...and ANOTHER pair of pjs! silky and purple this time.

CrochetAdikt, you REALLY outdid yourself here. i seriously cannot believe how much amazing stuff is in my package! you are sooo great! anyone that has you as a swap partner is a lucky little craftster.

yes, and i know what you guys are REALLY pining over are pictures. since i don't own a camera myself, i'm going to have to ask my friend to come over and take some pics for me. be patient! it'll be worth the wait! you'll be slobbering in seconds Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wists: http://www.wists.com/yellowblanket

will knit for: earrings, cloth pads, homemade soaps, and handspun yarn. PM me if you want to swap!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2008 04:00:10 PM »

this sounds so wonderful! can't wait for pics!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2008 04:04:11 PM »

Remember you MUST PM me or RondaS when you recieve, it's not enough to say it here, I will not update feedback w/out that! 

Status has been updated on first page for my group, and some feedback left.  I am on a strange sugar high/low thing right now, so excuse the odd comments but yay, no flakers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margeetaik
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2008 06:54:39 PM »

So I tried the Chocolate Hazelnut Tea last night and it was delicious! I have some chocolate mate (sent some to JenBin) and it's pretty yummy, the chocolate flavor is not as strong though as the chocolate hazelnut. I'm not sure if the kettle is microwavable, it might be, since I don't see any metal components, but I probably won't test it.
Yay for no flakers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yellowblanket
« Reply #114 on: February 26, 2008 11:14:54 PM »

ok guys, pic-o-rama. i had my friend come over and take pictures for me and well, for swaps, i usually just lay my stuff out on the floor and quickly snap pics of them. but my photographer friend went CRAZY! she was in here for over an hour, moving lamps around, hanging things on the wall, moving around the room, utilizing mirrors. finally we got some shots that satisfied her. anyway, here they are...the pictures taken by my amazing and talented friend, sophia salazar!

the earrings

the pjs

the second pair of pjs

scone mix

extras

and two shots of the coasters, tea wallet, mug, and teas and mixes

thank you again, CrochetAdikt, you were a WONDERFUL swap partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

will knit for: earrings, cloth pads, homemade soaps, and handspun yarn. PM me if you want to swap!
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2008 12:11:29 AM »

ok guys, pic-o-rama. i had my friend come over and take pictures for me and well, for swaps, i usually just lay my stuff out on the floor and quickly snap pics of them. but my photographer friend went CRAZY! she was in here for over an hour, moving lamps around, hanging things on the wall, moving around the room, utilizing mirrors. finally we got some shots that satisfied her. anyway, here they are...the pictures taken by my amazing and talented friend, sophia salazar!

thank you again, CrochetAdikt, you were a WONDERFUL swap partner!

no problem. btw, if you'll notice w the pants i didn't trim the bottom of the pants in case u needed to lengthen them. so if they're ok, you can chop off all that extra fabric. just don't accidentally cut the pants! i know i probably would. btw, i hope you don't mind i borrowed the earring pic so i could post em. and tell ur friend she makes the stuff look awesome! oh and i thought i'd let you know, i got the celestial seasonings tea for ya b/c the ONLY factory in the world is 45 min away from my house. so its something "local". hope you enjoyed everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2008 06:50:44 AM »

wow. those are super awesome... great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2008 07:43:18 AM »

hey, i have that breakfast food fabric!  awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yellowblanket
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2008 09:18:27 AM »

yeah, i was wearing the earrings yesterday and have already tried the hazelnut mocha mix. yummmmmmm.

CrochetAdikt, the pj pants are perfectly-made, they fit so well and are so warm and comfy. I really love them! I'll cut the extra fabric off of the bottom soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RaeRaggs
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RaeRaggs

http://raeraggs.blogspot.com/

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2008 09:43:28 AM »

I loved the package I got from RockstarMom!  First of all, I've wanted a poppet since the first adorable one I saw and she made me Peppermint Mocha.  She's so cute with her peppermint and coffee bean beads in her hair and her crocheted sweater dress.  Luv her!

She made two tea cozies for me.  One corset style lace up and one with buttons.  They are both really cute.  I like dressing up my cups and they've been a real coversation piece at work.

RockstarMom also sent a little bundle of greeting cards with cute little tea bags and coordinating envelopes as well as a precious little note pad that says "Espresso Yourself" and has a little tea stamp on it.  And if you ask me, buttons make anything cuter.  Smiley

She also sent some edibles and sippables. hehe.  As predicted, the espresso meringue cookies were gone long before I got near my camera.  There are also three kinds of coffee there, some chai tea and some chocolate biscotti. Mmmm.

So that's my package.  Thank you RockstarMom! Grin
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011 09:11:42 AM by RaeRaggs » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC personal swap? I spy quilt square swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jeanius - Grace Fuller on Denim Fashion
Kerry Washington’s Cover Photo Shoot for Vanity Fair’s August 2013 Issue
3 Key Layering Tricks You Need This Fall
Back-to-School Saturday Haul with Cait Barker
The Latest Leather and Patent Items from The Highstreet
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...