A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
487 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 15184 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2008 05:45:52 PM »

crappiefisher - that is a way awesome package! looks like you got a lot of different coffees and teas in your package - which sounds like suits you really nicely!

I think it is funny that you sent each other similar items - guess the swap org knew what she was doing when she paired the two of you up!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2008 08:56:15 PM »

Ooooo very nice stuff! I love the tea envelope, I don't drink tea but use equal so it's handy for those packets as well. The cards are very nice as well, they do look store bought in the pics they are so immaculately done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
bronzecase

"Do crafts, not drugs!" - That 70's Show

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2008 07:02:12 AM »

Now it's my turn to post the lovely items I received from crappiefisher!

This was crappiefisher's first swap and she did an AMAZING job!! She was really tuned in to my likes/dislikes and the end result was fabulous.

As I opened the box I was met with a beautifully-made messenger bag with a picture featuring my beverage of choice, cafe con leche. This is perfect for carting around my school books!
The inside has floral print, and the whole item is extremely well made. Denise, you are a much better seamstress than myself Tongue Please be assured that is my favorite part of the package!!

Here is an adorable little book made out of recycled coffee cup sleeves! Crappiefisher told me that she found this kit on etsy. It has inspired me to make my own book Cheesy

She also made me a picture frame in a rich, chocolately color. It's decorated with coffee beans and has the phrase, "A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well-spent" in 4 different languages. This is perfect for me because I'm a Spanish major, linguistics minor who's also studying Italian (hence a word nerd!):

We were on a similar wavelength considering we both made each other boxes! My coffees can now rest easy inside a box decorated with the word for "coffee" in several languages:

In addition to all of these homemade goodies, my partner also included coffee-themed stitch markers, 3 types of coffee ("Foglifter," Costa Rican, and Hazelnut), after-coffee cinnamon breath mints, and chocolate-covered espresso beans (that have already been sampled, yuuuum)!

Here are some of the store-bought goodies along with funky, humorous coasters and a coffee sleeve. All of my suitemates and I will put these to good use!

___________________ ___________________ ___________*

I hope you don't mind but I wanted to post another picture of the tea box I sent you, I was so proud of it!!

And here are a close-up of the cards. I can't believe you thought that they were store-bought!
(I take that as a compliment) Perhaps I can sell some on etsy!

Thank you SO much, crappiefisher! You did a wonderful job Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008 07:10:47 AM by bronzecase » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crappiefisher
Crappiefisher

I just LOVE craftster!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2008 07:34:10 AM »

Thanks so much for posting the top of the box that you made me. My pics kept coming out with too much flash and the little tiles were washed out.  It is adorable and so nice!

gush! I'm so happy I did this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't you let nobody tell you that you can't do nothin. You can do whatevah you put your mind to!" - wise words from my Granny when I was 5 years old.
just_lisa
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2008 08:11:22 AM »

That coffee sleeve book is such a cool idea, and the top of that box is so pretty.

What great packages  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHearTreesCry
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2008 10:36:10 AM »

great packages ladies--I love the idea of tea/coffee storage boxes and it's so funny that you both did it...haha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2008 12:42:50 PM »

I received from Samann1121 today YAY!

this is everything she sent.
Close ups....

an adorable coin purse shaped like a coffee mug in beautiful fabrics with a chocolate brown lining. I stuck it in my school bag with all my little post it tabs in it now!

4 hand made note cards where she scanned the embroidery image that she made me and placed them on cards. Too Cute! I know just who to send a note on these to as well!

Here is the embroidery she made with my personal little mantra on it! And in action as I have already found a plce of honor to hang it. Now when anyone comes to bug me at my desk they will see that first and not even have to bother asking if I need anything!

Then there were the 2 bags of coffee which one is suppose to taste like orange mmm I'll have to give it a try! I just love the thought of alcohol named coffee, then I can claim to be getting liquored up without the side effects Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
samann1121

samann1121.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2008 01:20:58 PM »

Yay!!!  I'm so glad you like everything!  I'm glad the embroidery can serve as a warning.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2008 01:22:16 PM »

awesome stuff being made here, I am very excited!

Less than 1 week to send out!  Make sure you're PMing your respective organizer and your partners about sending status!  I haven't heard too much on my side, so I assume every one is ok.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2008 02:10:22 PM »

ok, i have the soco coffee and the jackdaniels.

i LOVE them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adding Background Elements and Importing Photoshop Smart Objects
A New Way to Flatten Images in CS3
5 Tips For Layer Styles
5 Things You Need to Know About the Gradient Tool in Photoshop
5 Things You Need to Know About Filters in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...