A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,706
Currently Running With Scissors:
755 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 5 Gallery  (Read 18371 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2008 09:43:49 AM »

Pretty much the same thing here!  We went from warm and slushy to frozen and windy and in the negative temps in less than a day!  I'm tired of freezing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilacprint
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008 01:35:23 PM »

lol! -40 wind chill!? I don't think I could handle weather that cold!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
just_lisa
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2008 01:46:03 PM »

our actual high is 26F, and we'r suppossed to get 3-5 inches of snow tonight/tommorrow morning.  I don't know who prays harder for snow me or my kids!  If school gets cancelled I will be curling up with my cat,blankie, cocoa and a seam ripper.  (Stupid sewing  Angry)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008 01:55:59 PM »

Ok I didn't need a personal example of the wind...you Midwesterners could have kept it! I went out at 9am to an appointment and all was fine, when I left that building at 11:30am I was blown across the parking lot and got home to fight with the porch door to get in because we now have the 30-40mph winds blah...now keep the snow I know what it is, I know I don't like it and we really don't have to share EVERYTHING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2008 08:42:56 AM »

Send outs in less than 3 weeks!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008 08:43:31 AM by hardyswanton01 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaissa
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2008 10:19:06 PM »

lol! -40 wind chill!? I don't think I could handle weather that cold!

holy cow, that's cold!! Shocked
We have about 5 feet of snow on the ground, and are predicted to get 36 more inches tomorrow and tomorrow night. I won't even be able to see out my windows! But hey, with that much snow on the ground, what else is there to do but craft (and drink tea)!?!  Grin

*edit* sorry- just realized I was posting in the gallery thread.. oops! off topic!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008 10:20:13 PM by Kaissa » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lilacprint
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008 02:31:18 PM »

I received my wonderful package from IHearTreesCry yesterday! I absolutely love everything.

A Group shot of it it all!

A picture frame and little dish made from clay (?), decorated with real coffee beans! They're really neat looking and still smell like coffee! The picture frame is pretty impressive and constructed really nicely.

Some really nice smelling Vanilla Coffee Body Scrub, made with real coffee grounds! According to the tag, it will even redistribute fat cells and decrease the formation of cellulite, it's a miracle!  Cheesy

A mug (which was filled with tea packets, a couple of Starbucks coupons, and a few tealight candles) and a fantastic mug cozy! The cozy is really cute & chunky, and I love the color.

Oh, and I was quite pleased that the mug she sent matches the Starbucks holiday travel mug that I already had! They make quite a cute couple, don't you think?

Some really adorable notecards. Check out the coffee drinking sheep! I love sheep, especially the ones with cute purple mugs.

And lastly, a little group shot of the coffee, tea, tea bag rest, and EARFLAP HAT that she sent me! I was so happy to see that she sent a bag of my favorite coffee, along with two others (the two smaller bags came in a box with little chocolate wafers to eat along with the coffee). I'm also really exited to try some of the Tazo tea she sent. The hat has to be the coolest item of the bunch, inspired by one I have on my wists. It's really cute and well made, 'I am in awe of your crocheting skills', IHearTreesCry!  Wink
Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008 02:35:10 PM »

wow!! thats quite the haul u got there! everything looks great! i really do like those coffee drinking sheep cards! LOL!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008 06:24:02 PM »

So cute the sheep drinking coffee card is adorable as well as the dish and frame. I love the hat as well and can just imagine the smell of the magic body scrub.....does that mean if we all take coffee in the shower our cellulite washes away?Huh  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
kbauer
Yarn Geek, Lover of Rainbows

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2008 07:19:13 PM »

I am so disappointed that I missed this swap! I lovelovelove coffee! Awesome packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Completely rainbow obsessed SAHM to 3 & hoping to add #4 to our family this fall!

Have old jeans, pillowcases, or t-shirts? I'll take them! I'm also always looking for the sleeves to women's long sleeved shirts!

<3 I heart Rupert Grint! <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ginger Guide for Sushi
How to Make Nigiri Sushi
How to Make Yellowtail Sushi
How to Make a Spicy Tuna Roll
How to Make a Salmon Roll
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...