A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
551 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Poll
Question: What's your favorite Resolution project?  (Voting closed: March 20, 2008 07:06:29 PM)
- 5 (12.5%)
- 11 (27.5%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 7 (17.5%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 7 (17.5%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 1 (2.5%)
- 4 (10%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2008 New Year's Resolution Knitting Challenge  (Read 13935 times)
Tags for this thread: knitting_challenge_new_years_resolution  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lothruin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I eat seakittens.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 11, 2008 02:03:52 PM »

Update 21 Jan 08:  Prizes have been added!  See below!

The first Craftster Knitting Challenge of 2008 is here!  The beginning of each new year is a good time to reflect on everything you've learned in the last year, and to think about all the things you could learn in the next one.  Accordingly, this challenge is all about adding a new skill to your repertoire.  It is the perfect challenge for members of ANY skill level, includng brand-new knitters.  Maybe you've always wanted to try fair-isle, but just couldn't get the courage up, or you've been lurking on the knitting boards making comments like, "That project is so cool, I wish I could knit!" or you've never been able to get the hang of dpns, so socks scare the bejeesus out of you, or maybe you're a fearless knitter who never shirks from any new challenge, but there are still a FEW things you DON'T know how to do yet.  Cheesy  If you're ANY of these things, this is the challenge for you! 

This challenge is different from any other challenge we've done, so the format is going to differ a little as well.  Not only is this a challenge, but it's a kind of knitalong as well.  Everyone who enters is joining together to learn something new. 

The project must be started and completed during the entry period.  No old projects will be accepted!  In order to ensure this, please take a picture before starting your project that includes project supplies and some form of dated material, like a receipt, newspaper, etc.  This dated picture and a picture of the completed project are required.  In-progress pictures of your project are welcome, but not required! Smiley

Because of this unique approach, you do not have to start your entry thread with a completed entry.  For this challenge, and only for this challenge, you can start your project thread with your first, dated, picture.  You can add pictures and discussion as you go, and if you have questions for those who've used the technique before, you can add those as well.  If you prefer to wait until your project is complete to post your entry, that's fine too, so long as you have your dated picture and your compelted picture included in the entry.

(In the event that your project is not complete by the end of the entry period, your entry will not be included in the voting.  Unfinished project threads will be left in the challenge archive for a month to give you time to finish your project so the thread can be moved to Completed Projects, but at the end of that month the threads left unfinished will be deleted.)

The format:

When posting your challenge entry, please post it under Knitting Challenge Entries. For this challenge, please title your thread with the technique you're learning and the project your making! Example: "Fair Isle Skully Beanie" or "Magic Loop Basic Sock"  In the message body, post the title of your entry and clear pictures.

The Deadline:

The crafting period will last from now until February 28, with voting from March 1 to March 6. 

The Prizes (the best part!):

At the moment, the only prize you'll win in this challenge is a brand new knitting skill and the satisfaction of a job well done.  That may change at any moment, depending on whether we get a donation between now and the end of this challenge.  Cheesy

Craftster member Ivycircle has generously donated your choice of $20 worth of merchandise from her Etsy store, Subversive Yarns!  Thanks Ivycircle!!

Rules:

- Members do not need to have a certain post count or have been a member for so long to participate. Everyone is welcome!
- All items must be handmade by the poster.
- The item must be knitted, but it does not have to be hand-knitted.  Looms and machines qualify.
- Only one entry per poster, though you may incorporate multiple things into your one entry (such as with a set)
- Items can be as big or as small as you want, unless otherwise stated in the theme.
- You must use the theme provided.
- You may use written patterns for this theme if you so choose.  Please provide information in your entry on which pattern you used.
- this is an important one: Make sure all pictures are visible through the time of voting. Pictures will appear in the voting, so please keep an eye on your bandwidth and hyperlinks!  Entries where the photo links do not work when it comes time to vote will not be included.  Craftster offers reliable picture hosting to registered members and also incorporates photobucket software into the forum code to make photobucket accounts easier to use. Take advantage of these features!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008 07:17:11 AM by Lothruin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find craft patterns, supplies and humor at Lothruin.com!

Find me on Ravelry as Lothruin!
Aquilla da Hun

Mommys Little Monsters

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008 05:33:03 AM »

I am new to craftster and i taught myself to knit a little over a year ago. i was interested in this challenge. although i have a question:

The initial picture with dated material: I already had yarn from my stash, so I could not really show receipt for the purchase. Although I did print the pattern yesterday and it has the date on the print-out. Would this be sufficient?

I also took pictures of starting the piece and intermediate steps.

Huh
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008 06:43:53 AM by Aquilla da Hun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past.  ~Jack London

Our bodies are our gardens, -to which our wills are gardeners!   ~William Shakespeare
Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008 07:16:29 AM »

You don't have to show a picture of the original purchase receipt.  Just stick something in the picture that has the same date as the day you take the picture.  A receipt for your lunch would be fine.  You can even cover up what the receipt is actually FOR. Cheesy  Hope that makes sense.  If you've already started (or even finished) the project, the printed pattern with the printer date-stamp on it will be just fine and dandy. Cheesy  My only intention is to have SOME form of photographic proof that the project was begun during the entry period.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008 02:19:25 PM »

This sounds awesome!  now I just have to think of which skill I want to learn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Riki
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008 08:24:47 PM »

Thank you for this challenge - it is absolutely perfect as I bought some sock yarn and the book by Cat Bordhi but have just been staring at them for months ... This is just what I needed to get going on my first socks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008 04:58:54 PM »

I'm glad you guys are liking this idea!  I might even enter this one myself!  I've got piles and piles of yarn from Christmas gifts, so now's the time to try something new!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kathleenalice
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008 06:32:43 AM »

Ooooh yeah! I'm so in on this.

I just need to decide what to do...I really need to learn how to do circular properly and also how to do cables. I've got some gorgeous yarn at home that wants to be part of this challenge!

Once I've finished my swaps, that is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008 06:38:10 AM »

What a cool idea! I may have to go through my knitting pattern notebook. I can only knit and purl and am terrified of dpn's and circs so perhaps this is the perfect thing to help me out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008 08:01:36 AM »

Absolutely!  That's what the challenge is for.  Just take a deep breath and plunge.  We're all here, and the challenge is designed so that we can all be helping each other through it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008 08:39:41 AM »

I found that the fetching pattern on knitty.com was a fairly good way to get over fears of DPN's. You could probably even leave off the cables to make them less scary (though less interesting too). The reason it's not too scary is that there are only 15 stitches on each DPN (45 total), so even if you pull on the wrong needle, it's not a complete disaster (pulled a needle out completely twice, and partially two other times, and dropped a few stitches at the beginning).

I'll have to do some thinking on what I could do for this.  I'm kind of scared of making a sweater (will it fit? will it look awful?), but I'm reasonably sure I knit too slowly to get it done in time. Maybe lace?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
bijou_raoul
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008 03:21:15 PM »

I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do. Got the pattern, just waiting for my yarn to arrive. I like that this is so early in the year so I can't get lazy and put off my New Year's knitting resolutions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Riki
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008 04:33:25 PM »

I'll have to do some thinking on what I could do for this.  I'm kind of scared of making a sweater (will it fit? will it look awful?), but I'm reasonably sure I knit too slowly to get it done in time. Maybe lace?
Go for a sweater! Only make it easy - like from the top down and rather than a full fledged sweater, do a bolero type or cropped sweater or whatever they call it! There is a very good tutorial on knitting a raglan from the top down and I think you could easily make it short sleeved and cropped! Go for it!!!!!! Expand your horizons!
(And I think it is easier than lace, too)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knit_north
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008 02:04:52 PM »

this is an awesome idea - i just got a japanese knitting book for a late christmas present - so think i'm going to jump in and try and figure out the instructions - may start with one of the wraps in the book rather than a sweater straight away .... off to go look at stash
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008 07:30:44 AM »

I have decided what I want to make now I just have to find a pattern for it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008 09:33:05 AM »

Ok I can't decide so you guys have to help me. The whole reason I wanted to learn knitting and crochet is to make toys. I love toys. So I've wanted to make a mr. dangly but have put it off becasue I've been doubting myself.

But I also like mittens and love the look of knitted garments. So I was going to make mittens for the challenge but the wonderful craftsters are walking me through it step by step since I've never done this sort of thing before. And thus I don't have a pattern to photograph with a date stamp post as proof of starting.

So Which should I do? I need some help deciding!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008 09:38:57 AM »

Oh! I might join. I was thinking to myself "Why am I even looking at the knitting challenge, I've only ever made one skinny garter stitch scarf... And that was over a year ago!"

But no.. this is a perfect time to re-figure out how to knit. And work on a new skill too! (Though that would be pretty much everything!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008 11:29:38 AM »

Eliea, you don't have to have a PATTERN with a date  stamp on it.  That's just easy for a lot of people.  You don't even have to have a pattern at all.  You can use anything at all with a date on it; a newspaper, a pic of your yarn in front of the TV Guide Channel, or in front of the clock on your computer, whatever works.  And besides which, your posts about mittens have a date stamp on them, so everyone knows when you started asking about mittens. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008 11:35:34 AM »

Eliea, you don't have to have a PATTERN with a date  stamp on it.  That's just easy for a lot of people.  You don't even have to have a pattern at all.  You can use anything at all with a date on it; a newspaper, a pic of your yarn in front of the TV Guide Channel, or in front of the clock on your computer, whatever works.  And besides which, your posts about mittens have a date stamp on them, so everyone knows when you started asking about mittens. Cheesy
Cool. I may have to start the mittens and mr. dangly and see which looks like I could get it done in time. Becasue I really want to enter. Smiley And time is a factor. Now if I could just finish the hat for my brothers birthday. the thing is evil. It hates me. I should have long ago finished it but it's still less than halfway done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cdngreenie
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008 12:16:18 PM »

arghh... common sense has stopped me from joining this challenge, but I might have to anyway.  If I don't finish (because I'm not a super-fast knitter like so many of you talented people on here), I apologise... I just... I have a thesis to write, too!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aquilla da Hun

Mommys Little Monsters

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008 12:47:09 PM »

(pulled a needle out completely twice, and partially two other times, and dropped a few stitches at the beginning).

When i did my first project with dpns i pulled out the wrong needle several times. I had to frog the item. i was so disappointed. I can't wait to see everyones projects!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past.  ~Jack London

Our bodies are our gardens, -to which our wills are gardeners!   ~William Shakespeare
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008 12:59:14 PM »

arghh... common sense has stopped me from joining this challenge, but I might have to anyway.  If I don't finish (because I'm not a super-fast knitter like so many of you talented people on here), I apologise... I just... I have a thesis to write, too!   Cheesy
I may not finish either but I figure it's an excuse to use some yarn and start another WIP. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008 02:44:25 AM »

Does backwards knitting count as a new skill?  I wanna learn it so I can knit entrelac faster!  I've signed up for a class to learn it.  Is that ok?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008 06:39:20 AM »

Sure!  Go for it!  Maybe at your class you can talk someone into taking a pic of you doing it.  I've always wanted to understand it better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sin esperanza
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008 04:54:21 PM »

this sounds really great.  and perfect for me since i'm new to knitting and get easily frustrated.  so i figure if i take up this challenge i'll have a bunch of craftsters cheering me on! xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
coral
Yarn Rescuer!

beer gut

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008 03:27:08 PM »

Hm... I might try 2 socks at the same time on 2 circs for this one.

Or, fair isle cables (where the cables are a different color than the background) and desinging my own pattern.  So many choices!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get some yarn! Jewelry! YARN! 
www.blackcoral.etsy .com

Vintage Sewing Patterns!!
www.saltwatersupply .etsy.com
Rainkeltoia
Heathen

ame megami 雨女神

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008 09:11:30 AM »

I think I'll join up with trying a cable skinny scarf!! I've been afraid to try cables so far, so here's the excuse!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Without Rain There Can Be No Rainbows
that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008 04:02:39 AM »

I'm new to this site,and to knitting.
I was making a hat, and it was way to big. I only did the first couple of rounds.
So im working on gauging this month. I'm hope i can make a skirt out of it, that will fit me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008 07:32:05 AM »

All right I think in order to actually start and finish something and achieve at least one of my goals (knitting in the round) I may make a knit beaded cuff. I have all the stuff to do that and can make up my own pattern as well as take it with me easier than mittens. I have like 20 pages of tips and tuts on dpns printed out for the mittens and I haven't even started yet! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kathleenalice
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008 05:07:26 PM »

Hello my sweet - I have a question.

Can I add some more coordinating items to my original?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008 07:47:02 PM »

Well, let's see.  I took a pic of some yarn and a pattern for the top down raglan.  Then I discovered that my gauge was off by a.... well, a lot.  So I took another picture of different yarn, and a different pattern (slipper socks).  My gauge came out great.  I got the first sock about 3/4 of the way done, and realized that there's no way it will fit anyone here.  I felt like a textbook case from Knitting Rules!, because I kept knitting, even though it was pretty obvious looking at the first set of ribbing that it wasn't going to go over anyone's foot (I blame my husband for it. He said it would be fine, and I believed him).  I also checked the sock section after I'd finished the ribbing for the top of the sock, having used knitted cast on, only to read the words: do not use "knitted cast on" for socks.  Roll Eyes  I blame the sweater. It was the first time I'd done knitted cast on. Apparently, 200 cast on stitches can affect what you default to.

If I get the socks done (with a stretchier cast on, and more stitches), I'll post them.  I had these grand plans that I was going to conquer my fear of knitting socks AND of kool aid dyeing.  I'll have to see how it goes (with the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that my yarn is acrylic, when my kool aid dyeing attempts fail miserably).  It doesn't *feel* like acrylic, but it's a mystery yarn from a swap.

Still, I think I've actually conquered my fear of socks, having figured out how to do the heel (which looks like the hardest part.  If the toe's harder, don't tell me till the challenge is over).  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Beginning wister
Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008 09:53:39 PM »

This particular challenge is all about getting your knit on, and I want to encourage you to keep on trying new things, so feel free to add to your thread if you'd like.  However, as with other challenges, I will only ask that you pick one of your items to be your actual entry for the voting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kathleenalice
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008 03:34:23 AM »

This particular challenge is all about getting your knit on, and I want to encourage you to keep on trying new things, so feel free to add to your thread if you'd like.  However, as with other challenges, I will only ask that you pick one of your items to be your actual entry for the voting.

Thanks for the clarification my love. I'll keep going and I'll post pictures for interest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BeltwaySpinner

Living the Dream

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008 09:35:57 AM »

Oh wow.  I can't believe I just found this thread.  I only just learned to knit, so my projects in Jan and Feb have ALL been firsts.  First sweater, first fair isle, first 'in the round', first lace, first socks, first Magic Loop.  I didn't think to document or photograph them though, except through my project notes on Ravelry.  I guess I still have time to start another one... but with only a week to whip up something, it won't be too impressive. Sad 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kathleenalice
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2008 05:52:51 PM »

hiya love - i just realised - it's a leap year. is the 28th definately the deadline? i reckon i might finish tomorrow if not wednesday but i'm cutting it fine enough for a day to make the difference!

fear not! i'm all finished!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008 05:04:29 PM by kathleenalice » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Riki
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008 07:58:52 PM »

Well, it was an excellent challenge - it got me knitting socks - I got one almost done and hated how loose it was, so wanted to switch to a smaller needle, but had to order it. It came too late for me to finish my socks ...

BUT - the challenge did what it was meant to do - expand my horizon - so I thank you so much for it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2008 07:08:50 AM »

Then it was a success!  I'm sorry you didn't get your project finished, but I'm just happy to read that it got you thinking of new things to try. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2008 09:00:39 AM »

I have been working like a dog so I never got to start mine. But hopefully I can soon even though it won't be for the challenge. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rainkeltoia
Heathen

ame megami 雨女神

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2008 03:49:47 PM »

Yes Thank you Lothruin! I would never have dared do cabling (well not for a while) if it hadn't been for the challenge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Without Rain There Can Be No Rainbows
kathleenalice
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008 12:40:09 PM »

hello...am i missing something or has voting not started yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2008 02:55:13 PM »

I finished my slipper socks a week or so ago, but my computer/camera are not cooperating at this time, so I didn't end up getting my entry up (which is ok because I think the entries that have been posted are great).  I probably wouldn't have tried socks yet if it weren't for the challenge, so thanks Lothruin!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Beginning wister
blomsterböna
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2008 10:38:24 PM »

Hello! I'm also wondering about the voting. Is it happening but I can't find it or?
I have also finished my lace shawl now. (But not on time for the challenge) Can I ad the FO to my challenge post? Now or after the voting?
Take care!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nven
Also known as Aeramel

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2008 04:37:59 AM »

I can't find the voting either?  Was there an extension?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps; offering knits for eco baby and mama items.
Riki
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008 05:16:03 PM »

I don't know if there was an extension or not ... but when I posted that I couldn't finish in time, Lothruin said I could still post one sock by the end of MARCH ... so perhaps it runs until end-March?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blomsterböna
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2008 01:18:23 AM »

OK, I'll post my finished shawl now. You are more than welcome to have a look. I'm very proud of it. Smiley It was a huge job but I made it.
If there is an extension I look forward to see what everyone else will have time to finish. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kathleenalice
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2008 01:27:52 AM »

I don't know if there was an extension or not ... but when I posted that I couldn't finish in time, Lothruin said I could still post one sock by the end of MARCH ... so perhaps it runs until end-March?

I think she was referring to this when she said you could add to your post up til the end of March:

In the event that your project is not complete by the end of the entry period, your entry will not be included in the voting.  Unfinished project threads will be left in the challenge archive for a month to give you time to finish your project so the thread can be moved to Completed Projects, but at the end of that month the threads left unfinished will be deleted.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2008 10:27:49 AM »

I just haven't had time, guys.  Sorry.  I'll try to do it today.

ETA:  Now I have a moment, I wanted to add that yes, what was said above is the case.  The actual entry period is over, but you still have time to post a completed project before I reorganize the challenge board.  If you were working on multiple projects and got one done during the entry period, that project will be your entry, unless I hear otherwise. Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008 05:29:46 PM by Lothruin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2008 07:06:29 PM »

I hope everyone who participated in this challenge is proud of the things they've learned, even if you didn't finish in time!  It was definitely fun for the rest of us to watch your journeys.  So heartfelt congrats to everyone who participated!  (I know this is dorky but...) You're all winners in my book.  Wink  And good luck to those of you in the poll!  It will be a very tough choice!

ETA:  I've been told the pictures aren't showing up for at least one person.  They're showing up for me, even after clearing my cache, so let me know if you're experiencing a problem, please.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008 07:18:34 AM by Lothruin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ivycircle
Spinstress Extrordinaire

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2008 02:25:18 PM »

I don't know if we're allowed to reply on here so If I'm not, just go ahead and delete me. I am so excited to see the results of the poll and wish everyone luck! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2008 04:16:22 PM »

Congrats to Nven for her buttony cardigan!  And again, congrats to everyone else, too, because you all rock pretty hard.  Just so you know. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Art Showcase: Avro Arrow Mailbox
Exclusive Look at Resistance
10 Bands Named After Food
10 Biggest Selling Hip-Hop Acts In US History
10 One-Hit Wonders
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...