A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 307,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
327 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Keep Those New Year's Resolutions (sign-ups CLOSED, sendouts by Feb 11)  (Read 10090 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2008 08:54:27 PM »

Ok ladies, we have senders, so here is the gallery!!

And just a reminder, send outs are MONDAY.  If you haven't heard from your partner, or you need to send late for any reason, please let me know.  Also, remember to send you your DC number when you ship out!  Thanks everyone!  This has been a fun swap so far.  I can't wait to see everyone's goodies!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008 05:15:27 AM by SilverWing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

sarahswingset
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2008 12:28:19 AM »

You mean send outs this monday?  I was definitely planning on the weekend to finish up and you made me panic Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2008 05:07:15 AM »

You mean send outs this monday?  I was definitely planning on the weekend to finish up and you made me panic Smiley

>.>
<.<

>.<

Oops.  Yes, send outs are Monday, lol.  I've been trying to get a painting portfolio together on top of work and crafting so that I can go back to school, and last night I obviously had been around the pain fumes too long.   Dates haven't been clicking too well in my head for awhile now.  Thanks, sarahswingset!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

sarahswingset
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2008 09:24:37 PM »

I worked on what I thought was going to be a super easy project this weekend, but it ended up taking hours and was a complete disaster!  I am going to try a different approach on it tomorrow and try to get the package in before the post office closes tomorrow!  cutting this one close!  I will have an update tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2008 09:49:28 PM »

I worked on what I thought was going to be a super easy project this weekend, but it ended up taking hours and was a complete disaster!  I am going to try a different approach on it tomorrow and try to get the package in before the post office closes tomorrow!  cutting this one close!  I will have an update tomorrow!

I'm so sorry!  I know how that can happen, though, and I totally understand.  I just now finished my big project and it took much longer than I'd anticipated.  I'm just thankful I didn't run out of printer ink.  Good luck with your re-attempt.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2008 09:52:00 PM »

ok, its a partners curse.

my big project and 2 mediums..yes, thats right 3 in total, were too close to the window..and then the rain came and the wind pushed it in and completely ruined all THREE. Sad It looks like I'll be sending out tuesday Sad  im sorry sarah! (and silver)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
sarahswingset
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2008 11:55:27 PM »

oh no!  that's so sad!   rira, i totally understand, i am completely ok with you taking an extra couple days! i might need to send out tuesday too depending on how efficient i can get tomorrow, so don't feel bad!  i will keep you and silverwing updated!  hope your luck gets better!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2008 06:01:31 AM »

ok, its a partners curse.

my big project and 2 mediums..yes, thats right 3 in total, were too close to the window..and then the rain came and the wind pushed it in and completely ruined all THREE. Sad It looks like I'll be sending out tuesday Sad  im sorry sarah! (and silver)

Oh,dear, you poor girls!  As long as partners are in communication with each other and me about what's going on and if they need to send late, I have no proplem with it at all.  Stuff happens that is simply out of our control sometimes.  I am really sorry, though, RiRa! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

lady4feet

^Sushi. My problem child.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2008 05:18:47 PM »

I sent tonight. Can't wait to see everyones goodies.

Rira that's awful! At least all I have to worry about is pets as far as craft distruction.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2008 03:10:28 PM »

Ok, gang, I need to hear from anyone who hasn't sent yet, please. I don't mind late senders, as life happens to all of us, but please keep me informed of what's going on.  If your last message told me you were sending last week, and I still haven't heard from you, your partner and I need an update.  Anyone I haven't heard from and who still hasn't sent by next Monday will be given negative feedback.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Hot/Cold Rice Packs
Tute Tuesday: Tea Wallet
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Personalized Pet Collar

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...