A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,201
Currently Running With Scissors:
747 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Happy Couple Cuddle Dolls (Pictures and LOTS of words)  (Read 6748 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

nekopug
Embracing all that is cute and cozy

Orion would like to help Santa with the cookies.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008 11:25:14 PM »

What a totally awesome and thoughtful gift.  Very well done with such cute details!!! Grin

**side note:  I hate hot glue guns because of the extras left behind.  For my plushies, I love fabric glue.  A little thinner than Elmer's and easy to work with.  Not that you need any help because you are amazingly awesome!**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.
KayUK
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2008 03:53:27 AM »

oh wow, these are just fantastic
THIS ROCKS   Logged
milwjamie
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2008 05:37:19 AM »

Those are so cute!! And super awesome that your best friend is seeing your brother, how cool is that?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sgr8hse
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008 06:54:08 AM »

OMG!! I love them! My best friend is getting married to my hubby's best friend...I think I found the perfect gift.  Thanks for the inspiration!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
perrywinkle
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2008 06:54:26 AM »

those are just AWESOME!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovething

braaaaaaiiiiiinnnnssss

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2008 08:07:05 AM »

Those are so adorable! I might have to borrow this idea for Valentine's Day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008 08:55:49 AM »

Well thought out and executed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008 09:24:54 AM »

I hate hot glue guns because of the extras left behind.  For my plushies, I love fabric glue.  A little thinner than Elmer's and easy to work with.  Not that you need any help because you are amazingly awesome!

Aw, thank you.  Smiley  I certainly appreciate the tip.  The only reason I used the glue gun is because I put the lenses in there and I wasn't sure if anything else would adhere properly to the transparency film.  Sad  But I will certainly use it otherwise in the future, thank you for the tip! 

Those are so adorable! I might have to borrow this idea for Valentine's Day.

Be my guest!  I might have to borrow it again for Valentine's day for my husband, too.  Wink

OMG!! I love them! My best friend is getting married to my hubby's best friend...I think I found the perfect gift.  Thanks for the inspiration!!

Aw, that's awesome!  Tell them congrats, and you're more than welcome! Smiley

Those are so cute!

I understand what you mean about being anxious for Christmas so you could give them those. The best feeling in the world to me is when I spend so much time on making a gift for someone and get to see the look on their face when they get it and think it's awesome.

For Christmas, my brother gave me a handmade polymer clay statue of us.  We've long been really close siblings, and for his 22nd birthday, I made him a little statue of the two of us holding hands, with a base that said "Best Friends." 

So the gift he gave me was a sort of updated statue, and he had carved "Still Best Friends" into the base this time.  When I opened it, I started bawling.  And he was going on and on about "how crappy it is," but it was so NOT crappy!  He made it with his HANDS, how could it ever be crappy?  I'm waiting to find a display case for it so that it won't get messed up (once again, cats...).  But I totally love it. 

Anyway, that entire story was just to confirm what everyone here already knows: sometimes handmade gifts are the absolute best to give.  Even if the recipient can tell they're handmade because they have the precious little flaws.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahswingset
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2008 11:38:20 AM »

such a great gift!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BeltwaySpinner

Living the Dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2008 12:15:06 PM »

I was thinking these would make really sweet anniversary gifts.  I know I would love a pair of these.

They look easy to make - and the details are what would be time-consuming.   hah.. I was thinking if I had to make one of my hubby - his traits would be an ever present hat and lots of tattoos.  Not sure I could duplicate those in miniature.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Scattered Sushi
How to Garnish Your Sushi Rolls
Asian Vegetables with Soy Sauce Gravy Recipe
Sirloin Steak and Asparagus Stir Fry Recipe
Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...