A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,147
Currently Running With Scissors:
493 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bento Swap Gallery  (Read 15237 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Guin

Hey, there's a lemon behind that rock!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 25, 2008 09:10:10 AM »

Just a note - check out the type of plastic the health/beauty containers are made of, to make sure they're food-safe. Here's a link about food-grade and other grades of plastic:
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/plastics.html#foodgrade

happy bentoing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
reenreen

crafting by request

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2008 10:23:48 PM »

OMG OMG OMG everything is awesome, including what i recieved from Whaam! Looky looky]
I recieved some stationary which isnt pictured there...oops~ sorry
I also got very cute soy sauch things, a recipe book made by whaam, a lovely bento lunch box with chop sticks,bag and decorated band...onigiri mould, fancy skewers, lunch box dividers that are soo very cute. Hmm i hope i havent forgotten anything

and also a pic of half of the 1st lunch i made for my sister on her first day of year 8
THIS ROCKS   Logged

she rambles oddly
http://pixelhazard.com
reenreen

crafting by request

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2008 10:29:24 PM »

i'll try and post indidual pics as soon as i get my computer back form the store
THIS ROCKS   Logged

she rambles oddly
Avian Flight
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2008 09:51:54 AM »

great package! and the food looks yummmy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
katatsumuli
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2008 04:52:38 PM »

Wow, the package you got is really cute  Grin. I'm excited to see more photos. (Are those spoon-picks? What the heck are the lobsters? Is that PacMan on that bento belt?)

The bento you made looks delicious and pretty. Your sister is lucky Smiley. Is it a tree with hearts?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

@  @,  .@  _@:  _@=  _@v   _@V   ..........._@V -(<3)
reenreen

crafting by request

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2008 11:49:03 PM »

no the little yellow things are staw berries i thing, the plastic lobsters are just funny decoration.

thanks for the bento comment. Its carrot heart fruit on a cucumber tree and the rice is sushi ammended cos it collapsed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

she rambles oddly
zoster.i

addicted lurker...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2008 07:30:58 PM »

Moonoverbrooklyn received her package from me a little while ago, but she couldn't take pictures, so I'm posting a couple I took before I sent.

I made her an insulated zip-up bag, which I believe/hope fits her bento box perfectly! I made it to those  dimensions, anyway. I wanted it to be well fitting, so that it would keep the box closed.

I cut apart a silicone muffin pan and sent a couple cups along.

And I made some bento bands out of some finger puppets. The cow moos, and the rabbit laughs when you squish them.

I sent a couple little things along too, but those were my crafted items! It sure was hard to think of things to make!

I finally got to my mom's to pick up my package, and everything is great! I'll be posting pics of that soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katatsumuli
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2008 02:59:09 PM »

Wow, zoster.i your package is so incredibly awesome! I love your lunch bag; it looks really stylish and professional and has a purse disguise (..I think I have that fabric..). I never thought of cutting out the muffin trays in an already existing big tray. And those bento bands, oh man. I can't believe they talk! I was trying to think of a way to make a handmade one be better than you could buy in a store, and you've found possibly the best, coolest way ever. I have a special love for that because we put a Cookie Monster sound maker in my husband's tie when we got married (last name Cooke). But even without that anyone would love a sound making belt  Grin. (Where did you find talking finger puppets? Or did you get the talking parts from somewhere else like Build a Bear?) What is the stretchy material in it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

@  @,  .@  _@:  _@=  _@v   _@V   ..........._@V -(<3)
CraftyMcCrafterson

art should not exist for the sake of itself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2008 06:49:05 PM »

Ok, first I want to appologize to AbsurdAnnekuh. I take four million years to post pictures. She sent me my first lovely bento box!

It is tupperware brand so I know it is sturdy to last my rough and tumble lifestyle. It is the prettiest shade of blue ever!

She included bags for me to keep a water bottle, an insulated zipper pouch for the bento box and two customized tote bags. One even has my name on it!

Here are the accessories that she included for me: two pairs of orange chopsticks, a sauce bottle, divider grass, some candy Smiley, and two sizes of paper divider cups!

She also included this little vinyl back pack full of Jelly Bar snacks. I didn't know what they were and a I froze a few thinking that they were like otter pops  Roll Eyes oops!

And lastly, a gratuitus overall picture!

I had too much fun with this swap! I haven't made my first lunch in it yet but maybe this week I will muster up the nerve Smiley

Thanks AbsurdAnnekuh for your great swap package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://dianneofalltrades.blogspot.com/

Looking for dead pointe shoes.
balletfreak
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2008 09:37:15 PM »

This is so awesome! I don't know where I was when this went on. I hope there's another sometime.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"i have no time to relax. i have only a lifetime--a lifetime with which to force the most exquisite use of the body."-Mr. B.

http://karlannalewis.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!
Meatless Monday: Marinated Pasta Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...