A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
340 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Photograph Wreath Thing.  (Read 1856 times)
Tags for this thread: wreath  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lucastheboo
« on: January 03, 2008 10:08:23 PM »

My boyfriend and I, as well as my best friend, moved into an apartment together, and while we've decorated quite abit (having two "Mo's" in the house, it has to have some flare.) We were seriously lacking wall decor. Well we all work at Wal-Mart and he works in the photo-lab and he brought some pictures home that were the normal picture size 4x6 I believe, anywho they were solid black except the white border. He said he wanted to make something for the wall out of them. We have a quasi Asian theme going on in the living room so he wanted it to match. I cam home today to find this.

He put all the pictures into a wreath like shape and began taping them to one another and then we nailed it to the wall with two nails, then he found the Chinese character for home on the internet, after he sketched the shape onto the back of the picture he cut it out with an X-acto knife then tape it to a piece of card stock and cut it to size and we nailed it in the center of the wreathy thing. I really like it alot, and thought I would share his creativity with you all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.
Hearts Need A Beat
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008 10:11:17 PM »

Wow. I really like this. I've never seen anything of the sort. Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Attention college kids, stay at home moms, and anyone else who could stand to make a little easy extra money:
PM me about ChaCha. I swear, it's not an ad. I just saved myself on bills with this, and thought I'd try & help =]

Obama/Biden 2008!
nykole6412

i wish i was on southpark

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008 10:37:16 PM »

what a great idea!  he did an awesome job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DesignerDucky
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008 09:44:50 AM »

Ok when I click the title to check it out I had something totally different in mind,
that being said this is so cool!! It's so creative and zen like. Good idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

\\\\\\\"Some people are settling down, some people are settling, and some people refuse to settle for anything less...than butterflies. ~~Carrie Bradshaw; Sex and the City
KiSKi
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008 05:34:11 PM »

That is so incredible looking!! I'm going for an asian theme as well... got to do something like this!! Cheesy This totallyyy rocks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tessie
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008 06:14:41 PM »

What a neat idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lucastheboo
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008 08:47:28 PM »

Thanks for all the great comments guys, I'm hoping to post some more stuff up soon, we've had to get crafty with decorating an apartment that we can't paint.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Every gay and lesbian person who has been lucky enough to survive the turmoil of growing up is a survivor. Survivors always have an obligation to those who will face the same challenges.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Gather Glass Painting Supplies
How to Use Reverse Glass Painting
How to Do Glass Painting Techniques
How to Draw Chibi Hair
How to Glass Paint Pictures
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...