A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,119
Currently Running With Scissors:
520 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 270
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-A-Friend Swap (01-01 to 01-27) Round 1 Complete!  (Read 129576 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2510 on: March 22, 2008 07:55:02 PM »

Yowza!  I hope your finger heals up well.  Sad  I've had some unfortunate incidents with sharp pieces of wire and the nice tender area under my fingernails.  I teach wire-working classes for jewelry making, so this has happened on numerous occasions.   Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jessvict
« Reply #2511 on: March 24, 2008 10:43:07 AM »

One time i fell asleep using my exacto knife....... you can just imagine what happened next. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ruby_soho

That's what she said.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2512 on: March 24, 2008 11:32:12 AM »

One time i fell asleep using my exacto knife....... you can just imagine what happened next. Wink

Shocked that's horrifying.  eesh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i care about you a homemade oven mitt's worth.
Annchen
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Yarrrn...

Yarn keeps me sane(ish)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2513 on: March 25, 2008 07:25:38 AM »

I'm angsting over my package... Gemusia is going to poke the customs office to see if they're sitting on it. Next time I'm paying for express delivery and insurance and... *grumble* Package two might reach her before #1 does...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2514 on: March 25, 2008 07:36:37 AM »

I'm angsting over my package... Gemusia is going to poke the customs office to see if they're sitting on it. Next time I'm paying for express delivery and insurance and... *grumble* Package two might reach her before #1 does...

I -sort of- feel your pain... though my package to yelley did NOT get stuck anywhere, and wasn't lost, I had packed it in a box that had originally housed electronics and had little electronic/magnetic/whatever stickers on the outside.  I was pretty sure I had removed all of them but that concern, doubled with the fact that whoever took my package at the USPS had not scanned the DC sticker (and therefore gave us NO tracking options), made me pretty worried yesterday. 

Now, yelley's package arrived just fine and on time, but I was still pretty freaked out for about an hour.

Of course, that's nothing in comparison to having it stuck in customs.  What a mess.  I hope it clears up without any additional hassle, and I'm sorry to hear that you two have to go through it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpottedFrog
« Reply #2515 on: March 25, 2008 02:35:10 PM »

Meh, you never know what'll get stuck in customs. I got cards from Phizzychick in the Shop the Swap back in January, she mailed February 1- still waiting for them- it's PAPER!! someday I'll get my cards....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
uknowuluvit

hi =] I'm Deb.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2516 on: March 25, 2008 06:10:16 PM »

I'm pretty much done with my 2nd package.. I think I totally spoiled Tygir.. and I hope she loves everything! I will be sending once I get paid friday so I can afford the postage.. right now I've got $20 for the rest of the week.. and I've thinking  postage will be about $10..  I'd rather wait to send then to go without eating lunch few days! But I will be sending by the send date, I promise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whyme81687
« Reply #2517 on: March 25, 2008 06:49:30 PM »

I decided to do a set of three things, two are done i have to get around to doing the third. However, i have a huge test tomorrow and lots more school work i forsee the third item waiting until all this is done. Other than that everything else for the package is done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
babyfatchance
Brattiness Extraordinaire

Sugar never tasted so good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2518 on: March 27, 2008 07:51:52 AM »

I am just checking in... Trying to finish up some more little things- which always take MUCH longer than I expect!  I should be able to mail by the 31st, but might have to wait a few days until I get paid... I hate paying rent!  GRRRR!!!
I'm still kind of stumped on the big item for the next package and am seriously starting to get a severe case of anxiety!  If it takes you a while to make something, even though it's technically kind of small-ish, would that count as a big item?  I have a sort-of idea, but don't want to give too much away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is having a scratch for every itch.
awesomejennyb
Jenny Bomb

I'm awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2519 on: March 27, 2008 11:56:33 AM »

my partner lives in australia and i had NO IDEA how much it would cost to ship to australia. for a package 20lbs and under it costs $50.

I couldn't believe it! oh well, it's fun! Smiley and at least it's 20 lbs or less for that price! haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 250 251 [252] 253 254 ... 270 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introduction to Advanced Vector Drawing
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eraser Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Ink Bottle Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eye Dropper Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Drawing with the PolyStar Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...