A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
437 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 5 DONE  (Read 22508 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2008 02:34:08 PM »

I'm jealous you get any sort of nap time!  Yesterday I napped all day, but then again, I had the flu and unfortunately, did no crafting Sad

eww hope you feel better soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
RockstarMom
Missing my crafting time

Shhhhh.... I'm using glue!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2008 06:23:52 PM »

I'll try again during naptime today before I head to the gym.  Wink

You can nap and craft at the same time???   Shocked  You're my hero!  If you could teach me that, I'd get so much more done! 

Sorry, I'm feeling a little silly and that struck me just right!  lol Cheesy
Cheesy I WISH I could have napped today! My littlest kept me up until 0330 then my super husband woke me up when he got up at 0430, then some $#!thead kid rang my doorbell at 0730 this morning (on his way to school) and ran away. I am super gluing a tack to the doorbell tonight.... yeah..... do it again you little bastard!
Then The PRINCESS woke the littlest up at 0800.... Sad

ANYWHO...
I did get part of my medium (oops, looks like it'll be a large now due to my craziness) done during the kid's nap... (while I chugged a cup of caffeine to try and stay awake)then went to the gym where the cross trainer elliptical promptly reset itself twice while I was using it. Cleared out all my info and then the resistance stopped working on it....SO ... I got in most of my weights and about 20 of my 30 minute cardio in...

Roll Eyes

I will be having some decaf coffee after dinner tonight. I deserve it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008 06:24:46 PM by RockstarMom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spring semester is kicking my butt.
just_lisa
« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2008 06:52:09 PM »

I'm so excited about the things I'm crafting!  I have one item done and another started.  I really wish I could give details....I really wish I could keep it all for myself  Wink no, not really, but I am having alot of fun with the things I'm making. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yellowblanket
« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2008 06:54:34 PM »

phew...first day of classes. i did NOT enjoy them! at least now that the day is over i've got some crafting time Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wists: http://www.wists.com/yellowblanket

will knit for: earrings, cloth pads, homemade soaps, and handspun yarn. PM me if you want to swap!
Kaissa
« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2008 08:34:18 PM »

I am super gluing a tack to the doorbell tonight.... yeah..... do it again you little bastard!

Hahhahahah!! hilarious  Grin

I picked up some supplies for one of my items yesterday. I had hoped to get started tonight but my head hurts so bad I can't see straight.  Damn stressful job, affecting my crafting time!  Angry   Tomorrow night hubby volunteered to do dinner so I will have extra crafting time! yay!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: January 22, 2008 09:00:08 PM »

I am super gluing a tack to the doorbell tonight.... yeah..... do it again you little bastard!

UGH can relate to this....we have a neighbor across the street, one of those families were it seems like every kid in the extended family is dumped there but no one is actually watching the kids. About 4 days a week I catch one of the random cousins, about 10 yrs old, up on my property poking sticks into the fence harassing the dogs. I told her the other day she better watch it they learned how to open the gate, she screamed and went flying! I swear one day I'm going to just leave it open and let em go, they'll chase her but would never bite and it helps a close friend of mine is the dog warden.

I'm kind of shocked at myself for being so together with this swap, never flaked never even thought about flaking in any swap so not like that. I just usually need to the last minute to do everything and this time I'm breezing through stuff. That new organized craft room is really helping that, but, well back in November my regular full time job ended and it wasn't bad because I couldn't stand my boss, I started freelancing some and was on vacation from teaching for the semester, also on vacation from classes. Well I was given my line up of crappy classes to teach this semester and everything in life just exploded. It would be way to long to go into it all but for various reasons and all good and none which I am upset over my decisions about, I am taking the semester off from classes and from teaching and most likely from freelancing as well. It's felt really so good to have so much stress just lifted right now I told my husband I was going to eat bonbons and watch soaps (no not really lol) he just laughed knowing I really have to deal with my health, aging grandparents (his) my three kids, their father and court, foster kids, foreign exchange student, remodeling, and volunteering...so still busy just less stressed! The perfect celebration is guilt free craft time with coffee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2008 09:38:13 PM »

i have all my things bought, now i just have to start crafting! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crappiefisher
Crappiefisher

I just LOVE craftster!

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2008 06:28:31 AM »

OK. So I've been busting my behind trying to get stuff done cuz I thought (and I don't know why) that the deadline was Feb 3! ARGH!!! My husband said that it must be "the change" because I've been getting worse and worse with regard to time and dates for the past couple of years!

But the good news is I have time to redo a small project that I thought I had completed but not happy with the results. So YAY! Back to Hobby Lobby!

The coolest thing about this swap for me is that I've been drawn toward sewing more than crochet - which I do the most, but changing crafts has really helped the creative process.  I hope my partner likes my crafty things!

I hope that you feel better soon hardyswanton!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Don't you let nobody tell you that you can't do nothin. You can do whatevah you put your mind to!" - wise words from my Granny when I was 5 years old.
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2008 08:23:46 AM »

mmm. i sure hope my partner's ok? she hasnt been on crackster since the 18th. 

Im jealous of your hobby lobby crappiefisher. i have to drive very far away to find one Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
bronzecase

"Do crafts, not drugs!" - That 70's Show

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2008 09:49:25 AM »

Progress Report:

Only one more medium item to go!

Several items purchased + I'm planning to ask my local "tea expert" about possible teas!

I am having so much fun crafting for this swap--hardly a day goes by where I don't dream up yet another idea. (Don't worry, I haven't let myself get carried away, though!) I think it helps that my partner and I have written back and forth a few times because now I have a better idea of what to make for her. It's been somewhat of a challenge because she enjoys tea and I know nothing about it. However, I think that the wide "coffee, tea, or cocoa" arena has given me a lot of creative space.

I can't wait to see what you crafty people are concocting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make DIY Sunscreen Lotion Bars
Insanely Eye-Catching Nail Art You Can Pull Off in Just 3 Steps
How to Contour for Long, Lean Faces
Is Tinted Brow Gel Worth It?
How to Get Selena Gomez’s Red Carpet Look
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...