A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
638 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 24978 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gavagai
« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2008 11:24:31 PM »

How big are the notebooks?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
athenamat

Newlywed quilter/lawyer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2008 06:39:40 AM »

post card size
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to send my Step-Sister's Choice quilt to a new home.  If you're interested in swapping for fabric/scrapbooking supplies, send me a PM.
astormorray
I love looms.

just spin the yarn.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2008 07:44:38 AM »

I claim the notebooks and the bead collection from athenamat.  This is my first claim of two possible.

Choose one:

-5+ oz merino superwash roving in light blue with colorful noils. (2 available)
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/0004zfhe

-EITHER 8 skeins of peach OR 7 skeins of light red orange Unger "fluffy."  100% acrylic, but really quite soft and, yes, fluffy.  (it's about a US 4 needle size, though they recommend 6 on the label)
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00050t5b

-Two skeins of handmade yarn!  Yes, handmade by me... for good or ill.
The pink (3.5+ oz) is 2/3 mystery roving and 1/3 columbia fleece dyed with pokeberry at a friend's house.  I am calling it a niave yarn, because it is all bumpy and fuzzy, the real issue was that the columbia wasn't washed enough prior to spinning and didn't draft well as a result.  Although, on the bright side, the yarn screams that it was hand-spun.  Smiley
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/0004y60k
The brown/blue (approx 2 oz) is 1/2 mystery roving (if I'm not mistaken, it appears to have some silk in it) and 1/2 columbia dyed with black walnut and supplimented traces of green columbia (kool-aid dyed) with (undyed) merino for contrast.  This columbia was re-washed before spinning, and drafted a bit more evenly, resulting in a worsted weight yarn.
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00056eq1

Or pick two:
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00054ebk
blue patches - 2/3 yard
pink patches - 2/3 yard x 32 inches
pink hello kitty - 1 yard x 28 inches
blue hello kitty - 1 yard x 33 inches
claimed by lulubean

Or pick three fat quarters:
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00053tbe
one pink and white flowers on blue
one <O> sort of shapes on blue
one blue cloudy with dark stars
two cats in space on blue background
two geometric with teal, dark blue, and purple

Or pick 8 skeins from this mixed bag of yarn.  Mostly acrylic, but the white fuzzy stuff is 10% mohair, and the red is 100% wool, though it doesn't look or feel it, particularily.  These are worsted weight or finer.
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00051ypf
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008 08:05:59 AM by astormorray » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lulubean
« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2008 07:50:48 AM »

OOOOOOOO!  I claim the two hello kitty fabrics please!!

(The colors in the pictures with the plaid bedspread are a little washed out, sorry)

Pick 1

- Little under 2 yds blue flannel with yellow moons (pre-washed, it shrunk a bit)

- Buggy print PJ pants that are unfinished (I believe they are a unisex XL, I will finish them if you want them as pants)

- Rainbow striped crocheted scarf from the primary colored Red heart pictured below. (dont' have a picture because it's not done yet- long horizontal stripes of the colors bordered around with black)
- Item made from offered yarns below such as a scarf, hat, wrist warmers, etc

or Pick 2 of the following
- Set of stitch markers (request by number, please)

- Gray Red Heart Yarn
- Purple, green, khaki variegated Red Heart

- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun Light Blue
- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun Purplish Blue
- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun black and white
- Full Ball, Lion Brand Homespun Purple (project was started with it but then ripped out)

- 1/2 yd plus a tail banana print cotton (pre-washed)

- Scarf made of blueish purple Homespun (3 available: 2 are 34", 1 is 40")

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008 08:03:38 AM by lulubean » THIS ROCKS   Logged
athenamat

Newlywed quilter/lawyer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2008 09:20:31 AM »

I now have two pending claims (out of three possible pending).

I claim wrist warmers made from the purple (homespun) yarn!

My list (can add more tonight if this is stale, using public internet right now though so that's limiting me):

PICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TO MAKE ONE CLAIM:

Reeses Girl Stencil T-Shirt: extra long size small orange Urban Outfitter t-shirt. It's really cuddly fabric.  (I think this is more properly thought of x-tra small, it's too little for me and I have a chest size of 36" to give you an idea)

Quilted Composition Book Covered:

This cover is permanent on a comp book.  It's finished on the back and inside with a doggie print fabric.

PICK TWO OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO MAKE ONE CLAIM

MADE BY ME

Pick two (of the following three) pocket tissue holders (they come with tissues in it) -- one is Mary Englebright fabric, one is a pretty blue fabric and one is Strawberry Shortcake ballerina.  All are full lined with a contrasting fabric.

Hemp jewlery -- four bracelets and one necklace (two include metal beads)

Crazy quilt wallet -- it has credit card slots as well as a money slot in the inside. The inside is an orange and brown polka dot print.

Eagle tote bag -- made from a recycled t-shirt sewn over a hemp bag (it has a hemp front and back so it's sturdy).  That's a dust spot from a kitten paw on the lower right, I'll wash it off before sending Tongue  This is done with French seams.

SUPPLIES

Unopened mini scrapbook kit

Poseable pals kit -- has everything you need to make one teddy bear and one butterfly beaded key chain

Miniature office supply kit -- this whole thing is like six inches big; it has small stickies, paperclips and even a small roll of tape and stapler.  The front has a law firm name on it (tehehe, a freebie when I was interviewing) but you could easily decoupage stuff on there -- or even better, I love decoupaging, you tell me the them you want on it and I'll do that for you.  Perfect to keep in your bag for those random craft moments.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008 03:25:22 PM by athenamat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to send my Step-Sister's Choice quilt to a new home.  If you're interested in swapping for fabric/scrapbooking supplies, send me a PM.
calluna
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2008 04:52:44 PM »

Just need to let you all know, since the month is coming to an end: I am not organizing a February round for this swap, so please contact me if you'd like to organize it! I've enjoyed running this month's round and you're all fabulous, but I made a promise to myself in December to organize for only one month (it's a personal "learning to set boundaries" issue Smiley).

Now back to athenamat's list (and my internal debate over whether to claim that quilted journal!)...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
gavagai
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2008 10:31:12 PM »

I claim the "Quilted Composition Book Covered" from athenamat. This is my fifth claim, three sent, of which two are received. And please someone, organize another round of this swap! I need it!  Cheesy Would organize myself if it wasn't for the baby about to pop out.

Will add more stuff if not claimed!

Pick one of these!

WTF necklace!  Smiley Plastic letters; everything else silver plated.

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

Interesting looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9"), lined with same fabric as on outside.

Hunk tote (about 13"x14"). Cool blue bag with hunk applique (I just had to get that fabric! Grin), beige lining.

Jeans bag (about 15"x9"). You can still use all of the outside pockets, also the back pockets (not visible); white lining, closes with small snap button.

...or pick three FQs of these!

All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons). Feel free to claim more than one FQ from each up to three FQs in total!

Blue flower outlines.

Brownish flower outlines on cream (? feel free to correct my colour terms).

White cats on cream. (only 1 FQ available)

Colourful fruit. (only 1 FQ available)

Cream paisley.

...or pick three of these (or combine with FQs above)!

Tulip 3d Fabric Paints

Great for all craft surfaces!
Fabric Paint works on glass, wax, wood, papiere-mache & more...
Use Tulip fabric paints to  create Stunning 3D design on all fabrics, and as a quick and easy method of appliqu.  If the instructions are followed, Tulip 3D paint is permanent when dry and garments may be washed on a warm water cycle.

Tulip 3D paints may also be used on hard surfaces such as terracotta, metal, plastic, papiere-mache, or cards.

Tulip 3D fabric paint (37 ml / 1.25 U.S. fl. oz.) (see description above), Glitter Blue, Crystals Pacific blue, Pearl Ruby red (images of paint here: http://www.jmdcrafts.co.za/PDFs/Tulip%20Dimensional%20Paint%20Chart.pdf)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008 10:40:30 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
astormorray
I love looms.

just spin the yarn.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2008 04:37:13 AM »

I claim the wtf necklace!  yay!  I've been waiting for it to come round again.

This is my second of two claims, so, I'm out of claims.

Choose one:

-5+ oz merino superwash roving in light blue with colorful noils. (2 available)
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/0004zfhe

-EITHER 8 skeins of peach OR 7 skeins of light red orange Unger "fluffy."  100% acrylic, but really quite soft and, yes, fluffy.  (it's about a US 4 needle size, though they recommend 6 on the label)
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00050t5b

-Two skeins of handmade yarn!  Yes, handmade by me... for good or ill.
The pink (3.5+ oz) is 2/3 mystery roving and 1/3 columbia fleece dyed with pokeberry at a friend's house.  I am calling it a niave yarn, because it is all bumpy and fuzzy, the real issue was that the columbia wasn't washed enough prior to spinning and didn't draft well as a result.  Although, on the bright side, the yarn screams that it was hand-spun.  Smiley
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/0004y60k
The brown/blue (approx 2 oz) is 1/2 mystery roving (if I'm not mistaken, it appears to have some silk in it) and 1/2 columbia dyed with black walnut and supplimented traces of green columbia (kool-aid dyed) with (undyed) merino for contrast.  This columbia was re-washed before spinning, and drafted a bit more evenly, resulting in a worsted weight yarn.
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00056eq1

-Two largish pieces of cotton fabric.
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00058hc8
blue patches - 2/3 yard
pink patches - 2/3 yard x 32 inches

Or pick three fat quarters:
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00053tbe
one pink and white flowers on blue
one <O> sort of shapes on blue
one blue cloudy with dark stars
two cats in space on blue background
two geometric with teal, dark blue, and purple

Or pick 8 skeins from this mixed bag of yarn.  Mostly acrylic, but the white fuzzy stuff is 10% mohair, and the red is 100% wool, though it doesn't look or feel it, particularily.  These are worsted weight or finer.
http://pics.livejournal.com/astormorray/pic/00051ypf
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008 03:45:52 PM by astormorray - Reason: pics removed to save bandwidth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2008 07:00:55 AM »

I claim 7 skeins of light red orange yarn from astormorray!

This is my 5th claim this month (I get 3 at a time), I have sent 4 with 3 being received and 1 in transit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pick 1 item for a claim

Candle making book- The Handmade Candle

Partially-used Candle making supplies~wicks in unopened package plus a few extras, some metal thingies to go on the bottom ??, and granular wax--medium blue-8.5 oz, light blue-9.5 oz, green-2.3 oz
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/maremare312/100_0898.jpg
claimed

Mini Lip Balm Kit--10 tubes with lids, beeswax, cocoa butter, 1 flavoring, pipettes, and directions/recipe (emailed, printer is dead). You will need to supply liquid oil (olive, sunflower, etc, some kind of vegetable cooking oil works) and a glass container or double boiler. Your choice of 1 flavor--peppermint, grape, honey, bubble gum (double bubble dupe), watermelon, caramel. No pic, can make many of these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pick 2 items to make a claim

Soap, some wrapped, some unwrapped (my printer is dead and I don't have the energy to go chase one down). If you want it for a gift or something I can put some pretty mulberry paper and a bow on it, but I am out of the labels that have ingredients and my company name and whatnot. All beveled. All 4 ounces+. My basic recipe unless otherwise noted--olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, castor oil. May or may not contain sunflower oil.

Black pepper and lime. Essentail oil only.

Lemon Dreams. Essential oil only--Lemon and Litsea Cubeba. Raspberry seeds for exfoliation

Ocean Sea Salt Spa Bar Fragrance oil. Sea Salt for rich creamy lather and dried kelp for added oceany goodness.

Creamy Coconut Vanilla Fragrance oil.

Herbal Mist Fragrace oil. Colored with green tea. Not the prettiest bar, but if you love the scent Bath & Body Works discontinued years ago, here it is!

Jasmine Rose Jasmine fragrance oil and Egyptian Rose Geranium Essential Oil. Also contains Rose clay and Jasmine wax.

more soaps to come

NEW! 1 lb bag of cp soap shreds, well dried/cured. Use for embedding in melt and pour or rebatching. Pick either earthy (patchoulis, amber), florals (lavender, rose, jasmine), fresh (ocean, green tea, herbal mist, etc) or fruity (black raspberry, citrus, etc) . These will be a mix of colors and essential/fragrance oils.

gold stretch cord, pre-tied, 8 inches, 50 in pack

white paper mini muffin cups, 180 in pkg, good for bath truffles etc, or, you know, muffins! (2 available)

red jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

blue jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

4x6 wooden picture frame. Ready to be decorated.

white kaolin clay  2 oz, use in facial masks or soap, several available

refined shea butter, 4 oz several available, no pic

undeoderized cocoa butter (smells like chocolate), 4 oz, several available, no pic

10 lip balm tubes with lids regular, .15 oz, solid white, 2 sets available

Dried Rose Petals and Buds Great for potpourri, sachets, etc. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

Dried Calendula Petals Great for infusing in creams, potpourri, soaps, etc. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

Dried Lavender Buds Great for sachets, tub teas, potpourri, etc. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

Frankincense Tears To be burned as incense or ground into powder and used in soaps. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008 07:06:16 AM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 5/21

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
ThreadOrYarn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2008 07:26:11 AM »

I claim the ocean spa soap and the blue jojaba beads

This is my 4th claim, 2 sent/received, 1 going in the mail today or tomorrow

Please pick 1 item for a claim

Wool roving, ready-to-spin
6oz of natural (cream) colored wool roving, unknown breed. Soft, clean, ready-to-spin

Stitch markers
A set of 8 markers to your size request (or mix&match). Either ring markers for knitting or removable markers that are good for crochet or as row-markers for knitting.

Cotton Roving, ready-to-spin
The colored roving is mostly plums with some greens & blues, some of the cotton is undyed. The 'ball' of roving is a cotton/hemp pencil roving (it spins fine, but I wouldn't try knitting with it as-is). Approximately 3 oz total.

Fabric Pieces & pony beads 'grab bag'
This claim is for two quart-size ziplock bags - one  bag with fabric pieces of various patterns, colors, shapes & sizes (some mini-size of 2" or less, up to 8" or so square, most somewhere in between, more on the small-ish sizes - great for mini-quilting & crazy-quilting) and one bag of pony beads, various colors

Green & magenta yarn
 One ball pine green wool, one ball magenta wool, and one ball of pine/magenta boucle wool/acrylic(?). The solid colors coordinate with the boucle. Approx 2oz per ball.

Novelty Yarn purse
I knit this purse from a brightly colored ribbon novelty yarn, it's lined with a lavendar cotton print. Approx 5x7" closed, there's a flap closure with a silver flower button (no buttonhole, the button fits between the stiches). There's a narrow purple suede(?) strap.

Fleece and terry cloth
1 piece lavender cotton/synthetic(?) terry cloth, 54x45"and
1 piece bright pink poly-fleece, 12x36"

One book - Knitting For Real People by Ferne Geller Cone. Paperback, like new condition. Has instructions & techniques for knitting a T-shaped top and skirt

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008 07:28:46 AM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create an HDR Image in Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Rotobrush Tool in After Effects
Where to Find 3D Visualization Resources
How to Use Free Stuff from Google in Funtimerhinestone
How to Take 3D Photographs
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...