A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
668 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 27538 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2008 11:18:09 PM »

I am claiming athenamat's hemp tote...I've been eyeing it for quite a while.  Smiley

This is my 6th claim this month.  I have sent 6, 4 of them have been received.

My list

**I have tons and tons of paper/ephemera for swapping, I can include some with any claim if you want.

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or one thing from the "pick 2" list and 1-2 things from this "pick 3" list):

- Vintage girls dress pattern, Advance #5170. size 6, breast 24 

- Vintage men's knit shirt and shorts pattern, Simplicity pattern 5044. size 42; chest 42", waist 36". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's jumpsuit pattern, Butterick #5889, size 14. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's ("misses") pattern for blouse, halter and pants; McCall's #4426. Misses' size 16, bust 38. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin 

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #9930, for knit tops.

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #7049, for dress or shirt

- Vintage McCalls pattern #3211, for women’s tunic or dress

- Vintage McCalls “Raggedy Ann” pattern #2529, for children’s wear.

- Big sheet of unicorn wrapping paper, mainly green, foresty design

- This amount of pink plush material.

- Pre-1990s set of foldable postcard/notes with images of butterfly and dragonfly embroidery (these are not actually embroidered, they are just pictures of embroidered designs). A few other designs included

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - words and sayings, looks like a collage. 2 double-sided designs on cardstock, about a half dozen sheets

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes 

- unopened pack of Ranger Rick valentine cards! These’ve got to be old.

- 2 medium-large-ish embroidery hoops of the same size

- Small pink crocheted bag (not made by me, either), with satiny dark brown lining and zippered pocket. Just needs handles. 

- Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, I’m not sure.

- 2 unfinished wooden door-hangers for decorating

- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.   

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- Unused butterfly stencil. The sheet is 8.5x11". 

- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an “F” in a metallic gold (Teachers: flunk out your students with style!)

- Foam bear stamp

- “The Stencilling Workbook” by Judy Tuttle (ISBN  0-88266-682-7). Primarily floral designs.
158 pgs, 50 projects.

- “Sculpture in Paper” by Ralph Fabri. Nothing abstract in the book, all about making 3-dimensional people and animals out of paper.

Or, pick any TWO of the following:

- Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

- Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird. 

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll 

- Approx two dozen old-fashioned wooden clothespins (the kind without the spring hinge, used for dollmaking), with an unopened pack of 50 “dollipins”, smaller for the same kind of crafting:

- 10 paper bowling coasters in original package (It says 12 on the package, but I’m going to take a couple of them out for myself!)

- Lots of buttons with the holes in the back. Most of these are flat on top so they can be decorated. 

- Animal print fabric pack - faux fur/plushie material (it doesn’t look or feel like real fur) with a yard or 2 of plain cotton (?) leopard print

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - modern girlie pack  - 15 sheets, very few duplicates 

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - stripes and miscellaney pack - 20 sheets, a few plain cream-colored cardstock, mainly non-duplicate designs.

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale. 

- Small glass paints in multiple colors, from beginners kits, with an applicator. I’ll include the instructions from the original pseudo-stained glass kit.

- “The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping”, by Grace Taormina   

- OLD book entitled, "Questions Boys Ask." Cover is light blue with a big question mark on it. Covers all the essentials with that unmistakeable mid-20th century flavor.

- “Gift Baskets for All Seasons”, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- 50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11". Perfect for valentines or wedding invitations, IMO.

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan0111.jpg

- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there. Includes the wall-mount hardware.

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small purple with sequins, 1 medium reddish, 1 large (the rainbow one).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_1123.JPG

- Vintage aluminum cake decorating tool with some different tips. The packaging is too cute...

- Set of 50-55 wooden dominoes

- Set of vintage books for recon, altering, etc. None have any illustrations, to speak of.The small, dark one has the title, “Stories of My Home Folks”

- “Vastu Vidya Handbook: The Indian Feng Shui” by Juliet Pegrum

Or, pick one of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well. 

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though: 

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/school.jpg

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773stickers.jpg

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980. 

- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all that‘s left is the 6 vials of embossing powder (copper, gold, silver, red, blue, and green):

- Miscellaneous old doll-parts (faces, hands and feet). Kinda creepy! Almost *double* the amount shown in the pictures (I just got some more that look like apes or Monchichis):

- A USPS flat rate envelope stuffed with images and flat ephemera based on your likings. I have so much, it’s really taking over.

- This ultrakitsch plastic vintage barn-clock. It's about 2 ft tall. The cow's head rocks back and forth as the clock pendulum. The inner clockwork probably needs to be replaced; the clock isn't currently running.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/608896-R1-E013_013.jpg

- Set of 8 pulp paperbacks with cool covers (If you just want the covers and not the insides of the books, you can claim something else from any part of my list because the postage won’t be nearly as expensive that way)

- Pick 5 vintage children’s picture books from the following photos. Newest ones are from the early 1980s

Happy claiming!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 11:03:58 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
gavagai
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2008 11:40:00 PM »

I claim calluna for "Lots of buttons with the holes in the back", "This amount of pink plush material" and "Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, Im not sure". Hope that's alright.

This is my fourth claim, three sent, one received.

Will add more stuff if not claimed!

Pick one of these!

WTF necklace!  Smiley Plastic letters; everything else silver plated.

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

Turquoise coloured glass bead necklace. All wirework made by me, except for the chains. Smiley  All metal silver plated.

Interesting looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9"), lined with same fabric as on outside.

Hunk tote (about 13"x14"). Cool blue bag with hunk applique (I just had to get that fabric! Grin), beige lining.

Jeans bag (about 15"x9"). You can still use all of the outside pockets, also the back pockets (not visible); white lining, closes with small snap button.

...or pick three FQs of these!

All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons). Feel free to claim more than one FQ from each up to three FQs in total!

Blue flower outlines.

Brownish flower outlines on cream (? feel free to correct my colour terms).

White cats on cream. (only 1 FQ available)

Colourful fruit. (only 1 FQ available)

Cream paisley.

...or pick three of these (or combine with FQs above)!

Tulip 3d Fabric Paints

Great for all craft surfaces!
Fabric Paint works on glass, wax, wood, papiere-mache & more...
Use Tulip fabric paints to  create Stunning 3D design on all fabrics, and as a quick and easy method of appliqu.  If the instructions are followed, Tulip 3D paint is permanent when dry and garments may be washed on a warm water cycle.

Tulip 3D paints may also be used on hard surfaces such as terracotta, metal, plastic, papiere-mache, or cards.

Tulip 3D fabric paint (37 ml / 1.25 U.S. fl. oz.) (see description above), Glitter Blue, Crystals Pacific blue, Pearl Ruby red (images of paint here: http://www.jmdcrafts.co.za/PDFs/Tulip%20Dimensional%20Paint%20Chart.pdf)

« Last Edit: January 16, 2008 11:44:02 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
ThreadOrYarn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2008 05:19:41 AM »

I claim Gavagai for the turquoise/silver necklace

This is my 3rd claim, 2 sent, 1 recd

list in a minute

Please pick 1 item for a claim

Wool roving, ready-to-spin
6oz of natural (cream) colored wool roving, unknown breed. Soft, clean, ready-to-spin

Stitch markers
A set of 8 markers to your size request (or mix&match). Either ring markers for knitting or removable markers that are good for crochet or as row-markers for knitting.

Berocco Optik yarn
3 skeins of blue/green/pink thick/thin boucle-ish yarn - there'a also a black/gold metallic ply. 2 skeins still have labels, 1 skein is in a ball.

Cotton Roving, ready-to-spin
The colored roving is mostly plums with some greens & blues, some of the cotton is undyed. The 'ball' of roving is a cotton/hemp pencil roving (it spins fine, but I wouldn't try knitting with it as-is). Approximately 3 oz total.

Fabric Pieces & pony beads 'grab bag'
This claim is for two quart-size ziplock bags - one  bag with fabric pieces of various patterns, colors, shapes & sizes (some mini-size of 2" or less, up to 8" or so square, most somewhere in between, more on the small-ish sizes - great for mini-quilting & crazy-quilting) and one bag of pony beads, various colors

Green & magenta yarn
 One ball pine green wool, one ball magenta wool, and one ball of pine/magenta boucle wool/acrylic(?). The solid colors coordinate with the boucle. Approx 2oz per ball.

Novelty Yarn purse
I knit this purse from a brightly colored ribbon novelty yarn, it's lined with a lavendar cotton print. Approx 5x7" closed, there's a flap closure with a silver flower button (no buttonhole, the button fits between the stiches). There's a narrow purple suede(?) strap.

Fleece and terry cloth
1 piece lavender cotton/synthetic(?) terry cloth, 54x45"and
1 piece bright pink poly-fleece, 12x36"

One book - Knitting For Real People by Ferne Geller Cone. Paperback, like new condition. Has instructions & techniques for knitting a T-shaped top and skirt

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008 05:22:23 AM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2008 05:25:57 AM »

i claim ThreadOrYarn for the Berocco optic yarn.

this is my first claim.

i am in the united states.

pick 4 of the following:

russian nesting doll earrings

nintendo pin - (2 available)

turquoise colored earrings (that i got from  another swap)

random foam shapes -

acrylic coated slightly imperfect in some way shrinky charm lot 1

acrylic coated slightly imperfect in some way shrinky charm lot 2

pick 2 of the following:

red revolver earrings (without the white disc bead)

orange skull earrings

orange skull ring

purple glass bead nest ring

hk stawberries ring

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008 05:33:31 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2008 10:07:08 AM »

This is my first claim (I get three)!
I would like to claim kitschkween's Russian nesting doll earrings and the red revolver earrings. (I hope that's cool!)

Here is what I have to offer:
IMAGES REMOVED TO SAVE BANDWIDTH
Pick 2 of the following:

Wallpaper borders, great for paper crafters! I have four rolls (have to dig up the rest!)

McCalls Pattern 3792 The 2 Hour Jacket:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2374/2198080587_c0cfa7fd36.jpg

McCalls Pattern Blouse/Vest:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2388/2198868904_b02f5f2bf7.jpg

8 seashell necklaces. Use them for a party or costume, or take them apart for your own crafty purpose!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2028/2198878890_8bd91777da.jpg

Two leatherette passport holders, black and cranberry, one silver money/gift envelope:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2314/2198082217_1f8e314862.jpg

I'll send these in lots of 10:
CDs for your crafting or listening pleasure! I have about 70 CDs without cases; mostly they are 90s rap and hard rock.  Some are pretty scratched, but most are playable if you actually want to listen to them! Good for photo albums, coasters, or any other project you can think up! Let me know if you want to know what artists I have and I can list, or let me know how many you want for a project.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2353/2198086731_c88c3ce08e.jpg

DIY Scrap/ephemera packs! I will put together an assortment of decorative papers, ephemera, and other bits for embellishing scrapbook projects, altered art, etc. Just give me a theme or color scheme and I'll put something together for you!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008 06:02:21 AM by Banga » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2008 02:05:27 PM »

I would like to claim from Banga:

Set of clear alphabet stamps, teddy bear themed, never used and
DIY Scrap/ephemera pack

This is my 4th claim this month (I get 3 at a time), I have sent 3 and they have all been received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pick 1 item for a claim

Candle making book- The Handmade Candle

Partially-used Candle making supplies~wicks in unopened package plus a few extras, some metal thingies to go on the bottom ??, and granular wax--medium blue-8.5 oz, light blue-9.5 oz, green-2.3 oz
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/maremare312/100_0898.jpg
claimed

Mini Lip Balm Kit--10 tubes with lids, beeswax, cocoa butter, 1 flavoring, pipettes, and directions/recipe (emailed, printer is dead). You will need to supply liquid oil (olive, sunflower, etc, some kind of vegetable cooking oil works) and a glass container or double boiler. Your choice of 1 flavor--peppermint, grape, honey, bubble gum (double bubble dupe), watermelon, caramel. No pic, can make many of these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pick 2 items to make a claim

Soap, some wrapped, some unwrapped (my printer is dead and I don't have the energy to go chase one down). If you want it for a gift or something I can put some pretty mulberry paper and a bow on it, but I am out of the labels that have ingredients and my company name and whatnot. All beveled. All 4 ounces+. My basic recipe unless otherwise noted--olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, castor oil. May or may not contain sunflower oil.

Black pepper and lime. Essentail oil only.

Lemon Dreams. Essential oil only--Lemon and Litsea Cubeba. Raspberry seeds for exfoliation

Ocean Sea Salt Spa Bar Fragrance oil. Sea Salt for rich creamy lather and dried kelp for added oceany goodness.

Creamy Coconut Vanilla Fragrance oil.

Herbal Mist Fragrace oil. Colored with green tea. Not the prettiest bar, but if you love the scent Bath & Body Works discontinued years ago, here it is!

Jasmine Rose Jasmine fragrance oil and Egyptian Rose Geranium Essential Oil. Also contains Rose clay and Jasmine wax.

more soaps to come

NEW! 1 lb bag of cp soap shreds, well dried/cured. Use for embedding in melt and pour or rebatching. Pick either earthy (patchoulis, amber), florals (lavender, rose, jasmine), fresh (ocean, green tea, herbal mist, etc) or fruity (black raspberry, citrus, etc) . These will be a mix of colors and essential/fragrance oils.

gold stretch cord, pre-tied, 8 inches, 50 in pack

white paper mini muffin cups, 180 in pkg, good for bath truffles etc, or, you know, muffins! (2 available)

red jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

blue jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

4x6 wooden picture frame. Ready to be decorated.

white kaolin clay  2 oz, use in facial masks or soap, several available

refined shea butter, 4 oz several available, no pic

undeoderized cocoa butter (smells like chocolate), 4 oz, several available, no pic

10 lip balm tubes with lids regular, .15 oz, solid white, 2 sets available

Dried Rose Petals and Buds Great for potpourri, sachets, etc. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

Dried Calendula Petals Great for infusing in creams, potpourri, soaps, etc. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

Dried Lavender Buds Great for sachets, tub teas, potpourri, etc. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

Frankincense Tears To be burned as incense or ground into powder and used in soaps. Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008 02:51:08 PM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
kitschkween
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2008 02:58:07 PM »

i claim maremare312 for 8 oz. undeoderized cocoa butter.

this is my 2nd claim. 0 sent. 0 received.

i am in the united states.

pick 4 of the following:

nintendo pin - (2 available)

turquoise colored earrings (that i got from  another swap)

random foam shapes -

acrylic coated slightly imperfect in some way shrinky charm lot 1

acrylic coated slightly imperfect in some way shrinky charm lot 2

pick 2 of the following:

orange skull earrings

orange skull ring

purple glass bead nest ring

hk stawberries ring

« Last Edit: January 17, 2008 03:00:32 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2008 11:23:47 PM »

I claim the skull earrings and the charm lot 2 from kitschkween, this is my 2nd claim 1 sent 0 received

The two fabrics above, are 1 claim Smiley

Lingerie bits (sliders, garter clips, clear rings) & Black Nylon strapping, 4 black plastic clips & 2 sliders, some misc metal purse pieces (D-rings & sliders) , and 2 metal 10mm magnetic snaps (4 part each) The above is 1 claim Smiley

Hemp/Silk Blend lace up back halter top.  I used to own/run a hemp clothing business this is left over stock, the size is medium. It's never been worn. One Claim

Misc. Fur bits for trim pieces, great if you're making plushies for accent pieces or for funky purse trims. One Claim

Fun floral & Bunny Oragami Papers roughly 50 sheets and a bonus sheet of bunny stickers = 1 claim CLAIMED NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Coordinated fabrics just under one yard of the floral, and about 1/2 yard of the check = 1 claim

MARIBOU! in 6 colors & a package of unopened heart shaped sequin spangles

Any fabric below would be 1 claim

Flame messenger bag I made, smaller in size,  really a fun bag I love it but have never used it so hopefully someone else would love it enough to carry it Smiley  You can see more photos of it here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=156476.msg1561239#msg1561239
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008 11:47:33 PM by GothChics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
em0tionalprayer

On a scale from 1 to awesome...I'm the ish!

« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2008 11:43:55 PM »

I claim the flame messenger bag!

This is my third claim.  One received, one sent, one about to be sent.

Pick one of anything!

Three Little mini notebooks that Ive made

A Half Painted jewelry box

Altoid tin that I decorated with poly clay

Two pairs of earrings Ive made, or even custom ones if you want!

A miniature scrapbook with pages thats still in the plastic!

3 altoid tins to do with as you wish!

A bunch of fake flowers

5 spiral bound notepads

***Claim two of the following...***

Two full decks of playing cards

A handmade bracelet with your requests

Miniture clothes pins! (This is all I have)

A small grab bag of beads and findings

An unopened pack of pipecleaners

Decorated/Covered Spiral notebook with your favorite colors/themes
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008 02:43:04 PM by em0tionalprayer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

em0tionalprayer

On a scale from 1 to awesome...I'm the ish!

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2008 05:05:03 PM »

Hey!  I've added to my post!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make an Oatmeal Facial Scrub
How to Conceal Under Eye Circles
How to Rock a 90s Grunge-Glam Look
Birchbox Favorites: Miracle Skin Transformer, Davines, Jouer and More
Birchbox November 2014: Sneak Peek
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...