A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,661
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 25114 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2008 02:35:08 PM »

OrangeAngel23, you still need to fix your claim.  You cannot claim from calluna.  You need to pick something from Gannon since this works in a chain.

Yes, please refer to the rules of the swap on the first page.

Gannon's list: (more pics on page 1)
Choose 1 set:

1.  Two Country Charm booklets with dozens of patterns for making wooden rocking horse, duck, signs, planters, little people, etc.

2.    Sunbonnet Sisters Pattern Booklet and 1 yard of vintage cotton fabric

3. 2-pack Speedball B Style Round Points  

4. 20 stamped copper conchos

5. Basic Strokes Paint Book (softcover)

6.  Ephemera-- Envelope filled with National Geographic animal pictures (in color)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 08:35:06 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
OrangeAngel23
Orange Angel's Profile

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2008 03:09:37 PM »

Oh! Okay I will fix it again!! Thanks!!

This is my first swap that is like this.  Im not use to this kind of swap.  So I do appreciate all the heads up.  So 3rd time's the charm! LOL

Is a delivery confirmation number the same as a tracking number?? They don't call it "dc" in my town... they call it tracking ID or tracking number....  I live out in a small town in the country, and everything is "low-tech"  LOL.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008 03:31:52 PM by OrangeAngel23 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very interested in doing swaps.  Please PM me if you are interested!  I love to make beaded things, and am now learning to sew!  Sooo.. please feel free to chat with me about crafty things!
calluna
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2008 04:22:42 PM »

Oh! Okay I will fix it again!! Thanks!!

This is my first swap that is like this.  Im not use to this kind of swap.  So I do appreciate all the heads up.  So 3rd time's the charm! LOL

Is a delivery confirmation number the same as a tracking number?? They don't call it "dc" in my town... they call it tracking ID or tracking number....  I live out in a small town in the country, and everything is "low-tech"  LOL.

Yep, same thing. Even if they call it a tracking number, the official USPS service is called Delivery Confirmation.

For everyone else, OrangeAngel23's list is up, and is posted on the previous page.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OrangeAngel23
Orange Angel's Profile

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2008 04:26:12 PM »

So how does the claims work? I can claim from someone that posts above me 2 times?  Or is it 2 separate people??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am very interested in doing swaps.  Please PM me if you are interested!  I love to make beaded things, and am now learning to sew!  Sooo.. please feel free to chat with me about crafty things!
athenamat

Newlywed quilter/lawyer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2008 05:01:41 PM »

I am a bit confused as to what's happened here but I would LOVE to claim that small afghan from Orange.  That's a beauty!

If this isn't right, let me know.  This is my second outstanding claim (the first is already sent) out of 3.

MADE BY ME

Pick two (of the following three) pocket tissue holders (they come with tissues in it) -- one is Mary Englebright fabric, one is a pretty blue fabric and one is Strawberry Shortcake ballerina.  All are full lined with a contrasting fabric.

Hemp jewlery -- four bracelets and one necklace (two include metal beads)

Crazy quilt wallet -- it has credit card slots as well as a money slot in the inside. The inside is an orange and brown polka dot print.

Striped hemp tote bag -- I made this tote bag out of hemp recycled fabrics -- perfect for your books or groceries

Eagle tote bag -- made from a recycled t-shirt sewn over a hemp bag (it has a hemp front and back so it's sturdy).  That's a dust spot from a kitten paw on the lower right, I'll wash it off before sending Tongue  This is done with French seams.

Little zippered heart purse -- it's made of felt on the outside and heart fabric lining.  It has a little peephole with a heart showing thru as well as a heart charm on the zipper.  It zips up.  The corner looks funky in the photo but it's actually straight.

SUPPLIES

Unopened mini scrapbook kit

Bead collection -- this is for everything you see here -- wooden beads, plastic rope, large daisy charms, miscellanous beads and pony beads (includes the bead organizing cases as well)

Poseable pals kit -- has everything you need to make one teddy bear and one butterfly beaded key chain

Miniature office supply kit -- this whole thing is like six inches big; it has small stickies, paperclips and even a small roll of tape and stapler.  The front has a law firm name on it (tehehe, a freebie when I was interviewing) but you could easily decoupage stuff on there -- or even better, I love decoupaging, you tell me the them you want on it and I'll do that for you.  Perfect to keep in your bag for those random craft moments.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2008 05:04:53 PM by athenamat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to send my Step-Sister's Choice quilt to a new home.  If you're interested in swapping for fabric/scrapbooking supplies, send me a PM.
calluna
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2008 05:06:39 PM »

So how does the claims work? I can claim from someone that posts above me 2 times?  Or is it 2 separate people??

Sorry for the confusion, everyone -- please direct questions to the organizer by Personal Message to keep this thread flowing.

One claim per post - it doesn't have to be 2 separate people, but when a new list is posted, only one claim can be made from that list. You can claim from the same person 2 separate times if they post a list 2 separate times. And it's first come, first served -- if someone makes a claim from a list before you do, their list becomes the new active list and the chain keeps moving.

And back to the swap - athenamat's list is up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lulubean
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2008 07:15:15 PM »

I would like to claim the Heart Zip Purse please

This is my second claim

(The colors in the pictures with the plaid bedspread are a little washed out, sorry)

Pick 1

- Little under 2 yds blue flannel with yellow moons (pre-washed, it shrunk a bit)

- Buggy print PJ pants that are unfinished (I believe they are a unisex XL, I will finish them if you want them as pants)

- Set of stitch markers (request by number, please)

- 2 balls Red "Fancy Fur"

- Item made from offered yarns (above and below) such as a scarf, hat, wrist warmers, etc

or Pick 2
- Red Red Heart Yarn
- Blue Red Heart Yarn
- Green Red Heart Yarn
- Yellow Red Heart Yarn
- Gray Red Heart Yarn
- Purple, green, khaki variegated Red Heart

- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun Light Blue
- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun Purplish Blue
- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun black and white
- Full Ball, Lion Brand Homespun Purple (project was started with it but then ripped out)

- 1/2 yd plus a tail banana print cotton (pre-washed)

- Scarf made of blueish purple Homespun (3 available: 2 are 34", 1 is 40")

THIS ROCKS   Logged
OrangeAngel23
Orange Angel's Profile

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2008 07:54:16 PM »

I steak a claim from lulubean and I would like something made from fancy fur yarn.

___________________ ___________________ __________

Here is my list of things that I have to offer.  You may only claim 1 item from the list.

1 -

Small hand made afghan
  ((has been claimed))

2 -

Grimlin type pins (4 total, must go as a set)

3 -

Necklace 1

4 -

Necklace 2

5 -

Necklace 3

EDIT - sorry I forgot to add necklace 3, and all of my jewelry is hypoallergenic, in case someone is allergic to fake metals like I am.  And to those who are offering jewelry or things made with wire, you might want to add if it is hypoallergenic or not because I am very alergic to fake or plated metals.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2008 10:25:06 PM »

I think you will still need five items on your list (although maybe this could be made clearer in the first post). It wouldn't really work if people's lists were getting smaller and smaller from five items and down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
purpleone
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2008 11:29:56 PM »

I'm going to claim the gorgeous blue necklace #2 please OrangeAngel23  Smiley
This is my 3rd claim this round, as a FOC I get 3. My items are from a smoke-free home.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please pick ONE of the following for a claim:

-Hand crocheted mint hat, stretchy and machine washable, will fit teen or adult. I call this my 'granny hat' - it's a retro design and the holes make it more of a fall/spring accessory than winter hat for snowy weather.
15cm (6") ruler shown for scale.

-Same as above but in caramel colour.
 15cm (6") ruler shown for scale.

-PM me if you've got another hat colour in mind!

OR please pick any TWO of the following for one claim:

-Misc unused kids sticker sheets

-Pair of fruit friends. Mr Banana and Mr Pear are knit and stuffed with poly-fill

-2.25" makeup mirror made on my friend's professional badgemaking machine. Choose from 'friendly piggy' or 'monkey warning'.

-Crocheted bottle holder for running, cycling, gigs/festivals etc. Long enough to go across the body (if it's too long on you you can tie a knot in the strap) and will hold any shape 500ml bottle. Neutral (shown in pic) or black.

-Big pile of flowers cut out from felted material to make into brooches or sew onto crafts. They range from 1.5" to 3". across (more than shown in pic)

-Colourful crocheted earrings, 1.5" across with silver plated hooks.

-Crochet daisy earrings on sterling silver hooks

-Nail/cuticle cream made with shea butter (surplus from an Etsy seller)

-'Lolly' fruity roll on fragrance made with sweet almond oil (surplus from an Etsy seller)

Images removed to save bandwidth!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008 11:16:26 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Eddie Cibriani Talks About The Playboy Club
John Lasseter and Denise Ream at Cars 2 Premiere
Robert Pattinson Talks About Twilight Wedding
Larry The Cable Guy at Cars 2 Premiere
Bree Williamson on the Changing of the Film Industry
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...