A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,068
Currently Running With Scissors:
417 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 26267 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Loralynn

Crafster is Boop-a-lishious!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008 08:18:15 AM »

maremare - you aren't offering the mini lipbalm kit anymore?  Huh I only have one claim and I was saving it for that!   Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008 01:48:19 PM »

maremare - you aren't offering the mini lipbalm kit anymore?  Huh I only have one claim and I was saving it for that!   Cry

Aw, ok I'll put it back on, I was worried I wouldn't have time this week to put it all together, but if you were actually looking forward to it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
Loralynn

Crafster is Boop-a-lishious!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008 05:54:58 PM »

I am claiming maremare's lipbalm kit (thank you maremare!)

This is my one claim

Here are my offerings:

Choose 1:
Netted necklace kit in one of the following colors: blue, pink, green, lavender

Crochet doll (made by me)

Taken!  Traveling bead box comes with black & white bobbin of nymo size B, 10 size 12 beading needles, scissors & a flexible ruler.  Box is lined with vellux.

Vintage look earrings gold filled, fuscia swarovski crystals, I enhanced the image to match the crystals.

Choose 2:
12 - 4mm swarovski cube crystals in spring green, red, palest yellow or capri blue

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008 08:12:42 PM by Loralynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ThreadOrYarn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008 07:20:09 PM »

I would like to claim the traveling bead box from Loralynn

This is my 2nd of 3 claims.

(I added a few things, sorry for the stall! Embarrassed )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pick 1 item for a claim

Wool roving, ready-to-spin
6oz of natural (cream) colored wool roving, unknown breed. Soft, clean, ready-to-spin

Berocco HipHop Yarn
2 skeins of bright pink, purple, black - thick & thin wool yarn. Felts wonderfully. One skein in a ball, one skein still with label.

Stitch markers
A set of 8 markers to your size request (or mix&match). Either ring markers for knitting or removable markers that are good for crochet or as row-markers for knitting.

Berocco Optik yarn
3 skeins of blue/green/pink thick/thin boucle-ish yarn - there'a also a black/gold metallic ply. 2 skeins still have labels, 1 skein is in a ball.

Cotton Roving, ready-to-spin
The colored roving is mostly plums with some greens & blues, some of the cotton is undyed. The 'ball' of roving is a cotton/hemp pencil roving (it spins fine, but I wouldn't try knitting with it as-is). Approximately 3 oz total.

Fabric Pieces & pony beads 'grab bag'
This claim is for two quart-size ziplock bags - one  bag with fabric pieces of various patterns, colors, shapes & sizes (some mini-size of 2" or less, up to 8" or so square, most somewhere in between, more on the small-ish sizes - great for mini-quilting & crazy-quilting) and one bag of pony beads, various colors

Green & magenta yarn
 One ball pine green wool, one ball magenta wool, and one ball of pine/magenta boucle wool/acrylic(?). The solid colors coordinate with the boucle. Approx 2oz per ball.

Novelty Yarn purse
I knit this purse from a brightly colored ribbon novelty yarn, it's lined with a lavendar cotton print. Approx 5x7" closed, there's a flap closure with a silver flower button (no buttonhole, the button fits between the stiches). There's a narrow purple suede(?) strap.

Fleece and terry cloth
1 piece lavender cotton/synthetic(?) terry cloth, 54x45"and
1 piece bright pink poly-fleece, 12x36"

One book - Knitting For Real People by Ferne Geller Cone. Paperback, like new condition. Has instructions & techniques for knitting a T-shaped top and skirt

Berocco Glace ribbon yarn
2 skeins each of purple, black, and dark grey (the purple are different dye lots, the black and dark grey skeins are the same dye lots) Each skein 50gm, 75yds according to the labels.
claimed
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008 06:04:36 PM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lulubean
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008 08:05:34 PM »

I would like to claim the Berocco Hiphop please

This is my first claim

(The colors in the pictures with the plaid bedspread are a little washed out, sorry)

Pick 1

- Little under 2 yds blue flannel with yellow moons (pre-washed, it shrunk a bit)

- Knit pink bunny hat

- Buggy print PJ pants that are unfinished (I believe they are a unisex XL, I will finish them if you want them as pants)

- Set of stitch markers (request by number, please)

- 2 balls Red "Fancy Fur"

- Item made from offered yarns (above and below) such as a scarf, hat, wrist warmers, etc

or Pick 2
- Red Red Heart Yarn
- Blue Red Heart Yarn
- Green Red Heart Yarn
- Yellow Red Heart Yarn
- Gray Red Heart Yarn
- Purple, green, khaki variegated Red Heart

- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun Light Blue
- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun Purplish Blue
- "Mill End" Lion Brand Homespun black and white
- Full Ball, Lion Brand Homespun Purple (project was started with it but then ripped out)

- 1/2 yd plus a tail banana print cotton (pre-washed)

- Scarf made of blueish purple Homespun (3 available: 2 are 34", 1 is 40")

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008 08:00:38 AM by lulubean » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2008 12:54:57 PM »

Ack!  Lulubean, I would love to claim the bunny hat!!  Thank you!!!  This is my first claim! 

Please make a pick of your choosing.

Pick any 2 ornaments for a pick:

Pick any 2 hairsticks for a pick:
#4,#5, #6, #7, #8 , #11 not available  #3,#9  claimed by EmotionalPrayer

Pick any 3 for a choice

Pick 1 for a choice.  Pendant made of Swarovski crystals.

3 beaded animals count as 1 choice

Bling, bling ring is 1 choice

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008 08:48:19 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

em0tionalprayer

On a scale from 1 to awesome...I'm the ish!

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008 08:03:08 PM »

I claim atsuko for hair sticks #9 and #3 (im supposed to pick two pair right?)

This is my first claim.

I am offering...

I HOPE THE PICS ARE WORKING NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY WEREN'T. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Three Little mini notebooks that Ive made

Altoid tin that I decorated with poly clay

Two pairs of earrings Ive made, or even custom ones if you want!

A miniature scrapbook with pages thats still in the plastic!

3 altoid tins to do with as you wish!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2008 05:44:25 PM by em0tionalprayer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008 07:46:31 PM »

I will claim em0tionalprayer's 3 altoid tins.

This is my 4th claim for the month - 3 sent, 2 received.

**I have tons and tons of paper/ephemera for swapping, I can include some with any claim if you want.

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or one thing from the "pick 2" list and 1-2 things from this "pick 3" list):

- Vintage girls dress pattern, Advance #5170. size 6, breast 24 

- Vintage men's knit shirt and shorts pattern, Simplicity pattern 5044. size 42; chest 42", waist 36". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's jumpsuit pattern, Butterick #5889, size 14. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's ("misses") pattern for blouse, halter and pants; McCall's #4426. Misses' size 16, bust 38. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin 

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #9930, for knit tops.

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #7049, for dress or shirt

- Vintage McCalls pattern #3211, for women’s tunic or dress

- Vintage McCalls “Raggedy Ann” pattern #2529, for children’s wear.

- Big sheet of unicorn wrapping paper, mainly green, foresty design

- This amount of pink plush material.

- Pre-1990s set of foldable postcard/notes with images of butterfly and dragonfly embroidery (these are not actually embroidered, they are just pictures of embroidered designs). A few other designs included

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes 

- 50 sheets of blank overhead transparencies

- unopened pack of Ranger Rick valentine cards! These’ve got to be old.

- 2 medium-large embroidery hoops

- Small pink crocheted bag (not made by me, either), with satiny dark brown lining and zippered pocket. Just needs handles. 

- Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, I’m not sure.

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - words and sayings pack  - 2 designs, about a half dozen sheets, cardstock and double-sided

- 2 unfinished wooden door-hangers for decorating

Or, pick any TWO of the following:
- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- A sheet (at least a meter in length) of heavy-duty fusible interface

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.   

- Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

- Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird. 

- Unused butterfly stencil. The sheet is 8.5x11". 

- 8.5x11" rubber stamp sheet, with a floral, dragonfly, Asian theme to the stamps.

- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an “F” in a metallic gold (Teachers: flunk out your students with style!)

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll 

- 50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11". Perfect for valentines or wedding invitations, IMO.

- Approx two dozen old-fashioned wooden clothespins (the kind without the spring hinge, used for dollmaking), with an unopened pack of 50 “dollipins”, smaller for the same kind of crafting:

- 10 paper bowling coasters in original package (It says 12 on the package, but I’m going to take a couple of them out for myself!)

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale. 

- Lots of buttons with the holes in the back. Most of these are flat on top so they can be decorated. 

- Animal print fabric pack - faux fur/plushie material (it doesn’t look or feel like real fur) with a yard or 2 of plain cotton (?) leopard print

Or, pick one of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well. 

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- “The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping”, by Grace Taormina   

- OLD book entitled, "Questions Boys Ask." Cover is light blue with a big question mark on it. Covers all the essentials with that unmistakeable mid-20th century flavor.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though: 

- “Gift Baskets for All Seasons”, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/school.jpg

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773stickers.jpg

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980. 
Front:

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - modern girlie pack  - 13 sheets, very few duplicates 

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - nature, fishing, floral pack - 16 sheets, a few are duplicates

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - stripes and miscellaney pack - about a dozen sheets, a few plain cream-colored thick ones, mainly non-duplicate designs.

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan0111.jpg

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small purple with sequins, 1 medium reddish, 1 large (the rainbow one).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_1123.JPG

- Metal rule/adjustable cropper

- Small glass paints in multiple colors 

- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all that‘s left is the 6 vials of embossing powder

- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there. Includes the wall-mount hardware.

- Miscellaneous old doll-parts (faces, hands and feet). Kinda creepy! Almost double the amount shown in the pictures (I just got some more that look like Monchichis):

- Vintage aluminum cake decorating tool with some different tips. The packaging is too cute...

- A USPS flat rate envelope stuffed with images and flat ephemera based on your likings. I have so much, it’s really taking over.

- This ultrakitsch plastic vintage barn-clock. It's about 2 ft tall. The cow's head rocks back and forth as the clock pendulum. The inner clockwork probably needs to be replaced; the clock isn't currently running.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/608896-R1-E013_013.jpg

Happy claiming!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 10:56:18 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
athenamat

Newlywed quilter/lawyer

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008 07:54:09 PM »

I claim the Asian stamp set and the heavy interfacing (for one claim).

(This is my first outstanding claim; I can have 3 (FOC))

I'll be adding more to my swap offer as I finish organizing my craft area, but for now ...

MADE BY ME

One of these santa pot holders -- I made this block, then quilted it with heat resistant backing and batting.

CLAIMED BY: KarenLouiseM

Crazy quilt wallet -- it has credit card slots as well as a money slot in the inside. The inside is an orange and brown polka dot print.

Striped hemp tote bag -- I made this tote bag out of hemp recycled fabrics -- perfect for your books or groceries

Little zippered heart purse -- it's made of felt on the outside and heart fabric lining.  It has a little peephole with a heart showing thru as well as a heart charm on the zipper.  It zips up.  The corner looks funky in the photo but it's actually straight.

SUPPLIES

Unopened mini scrapbook kit

Set of Kawaii stationary (cards, envelopes, papers, and cute paperclips included) (I have more that I will include but not shown)

Little ninja guys -- I think these are just begging to go in jewelery or some other project.  I bought them from a thrift store intending to use them for a particular project but they didn't work for that.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2008 06:20:23 AM by athenamat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to send my Step-Sister's Choice quilt to a new home.  If you're interested in swapping for fabric/scrapbooking supplies, send me a PM.
KarenLouiseM

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2008 05:31:58 AM »

Updated offerings  Updated offerings  Updated offerings  Updated offerings  Updated offerings
I would like to claim athenamat for the Santa potholder.

This is my 3rd claim.  I have made 2 claims (received 1, one in transit).  I have fullfilled two claims (sent 2, 1 received).

My offerings:
Pick any item or package of items as one claim
Large stencils (most 12-18" or more).  All are new in package, pick any one as a claim:
A. lattice
B. window
C. picket fence/gate
D. vegetable border
E. pear border and Happiness is Homemade (these are slightly smaller, appx 9-12 inches and both count as one claim)
F. Floral Keepsakes book, gently used

Pick any two of these items/packages as one claim
1. Set of 3 - rub-on (flowers & shells) decal (bears)
2. Set of 3 - rub-on (shells), stamps (shells/fish), stencil (misc)
3. 7 red ties
4. 7 blue ties
Cutouts (all uncut) to sew - 5. stuffed snowman
6. scarecrow door panel
7. stuffed cow
Girls holiday dresses (size 2 through 6)   8. green reindeer or 9. blue penguins
10. Frog duffle type bag
11. Two fabric appliques, new in package, daffodils and strawberries
12. Two iron-ons, new in package, purrfect pals and plant manager
13. Two fabric appliques, new in package, fall themes
14. Felt advent kit, new uncut, package has been opened
15. Cotton fabric, dog birthday theme, 1 yard @44"
16. Fleece fabric, balloons, 63" x 41"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008 06:07:58 PM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Retro-Glam Hairstyle Tutorial
Easy Braided Updo Tutorial
How to Skip That Awkward Growing-Out Phase With Your Pixie
The Most Genius Fix for Frizzed-Out Locks
Bobby Pins Get Super-Trendy in This Hairstyle Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...