A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,542
Currently Running With Scissors:
628 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 24896 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007 03:14:50 PM »

How small are the small Classic Pooh rubber stamps? There are a lot of interesting things on your list. Trying to decide what to claim (but feel free to claim before me, anyone, since I have a feeling our organizer will be quite active, so the list will be up again.  Cheesy

I just added a picture of the stamps with a bottle cap to the post to show the size.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
gavagai
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007 03:57:12 PM »

Thank you calluna!  Kiss  I added some more stuff to my list as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gannon
Those who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt the person doing it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007 10:38:40 PM »

Gavagai--

I would like the African tote.  This is my first trade for this month.

Choose 1 set:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/gannon76/countrypast.jpg 

Two Country Charm booklets with dozens of patterns for making wooden rocking horse, duck, signs, planters, little people, etc.

Sunbonnet Sisters Pattern Booklet and 1 yard of vintage cotton fabric

2-pack Speedball B Style Round Points   

20 stamped copper conchos<br><br>

Basic Strokes Paint Book (softcover)

6.  Ephemera-- Envelope filled with National Geographic animal pictures (in color)

Thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2008 03:19:45 PM by gannon - Reason: Pillow book has been claimed. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can read this, thank a teacher! 

Visit my blog :  http://clayplaycafe.blogspot.com
gavagai
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007 11:36:20 PM »

I want to claim more!  Grin

So, I'd like to claim the Great Pillows book from gannon please.  Smiley  This is my second claim, none received.

And my list again...

Pick one of these!

Beautiful blue/purple or green/yellow earrings featuring shiny glass bead eggs in a nest, all made out of silver plated wire/findings.

WTF necklace!  Smiley Plastic letters; everything else silver plated.

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

Turquoise coloured glass bead necklace. All wirework made by me, except for the chains. Smiley  All metal silver plated.

Interesting looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9"), lined with same fabric as on outside.

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (about 8"x8") Already claimed by gannon!

Hunk tote (about 13"x14"). Cool blue bag with hunk applique (I just had to get that fabric! Grin), beige lining.

Jeans bag (about 15"x9"). You can still use all of the outside pockets, also the back pockets (not visible); white lining, closes with small snap button.

Alien surf, Stitch tote (about 7"x9"), beige lining.

...or pick three FQs of these!

All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons). Feel free to claim more than one FQ from each up to three FQs in total!

Big apples.

Rabbits with soft colours on white, not very thick fabric (if you look closely you can see the pattern of my ironing board through it Smiley).

White dots on black.

Blue flower outlines.

Brownish flower outlines on cream (? feel free to correct my colour terms).

White cats on cream. (only 1 FQ available)

Blue squirly (is that a word?) pattern.

Colourful fruit. (only 2 FQs available)

Cream paisley.

...or pick three of these (or combine with FQs above)!

Tulip 3d Fabric Paints

Great for all craft surfaces!
Fabric Paint works on glass, wax, wood, papiere-mache & more...
Use Tulip fabric paints to  create Stunning 3D design on all fabrics, and as a quick and easy method of appliqué.  If the instructions are followed, Tulip 3D paint is permanent when dry and garments may be washed on a warm water cycle.

Tulip 3D paints may also be used on hard surfaces such as terracotta, metal, plastic, papiere-mache, or cards.

Tulip 3D fabric paint (37 ml / 1.25 U.S. fl. oz.) (see description above), Glitter Blue, Crystals Pacific blue, Pearl Ruby red (images of paint here: http://www.jmdcrafts.co.za/PDFs/Tulip%20Dimensional%20Paint%20Chart.pdf)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 01:57:42 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007 05:49:59 PM »

I would like to claim 1 FQ of the blue outline flower fabric, 1 FQ of the brown outline flower on cream fabric and 1 FQ of the big apples fabric from gavagai.

This is my first claim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pick 1 item for a claim

Candle making book- The Handmade Candle

Partially-used Candle making supplies~wicks in unopened package plus a few extras, some metal thingies to go on the bottom ??, and granular wax--medium blue-8.5 oz, light blue-9.5 oz, green-2.3 oz

Mini Lip Balm Kit--10 tubes with lids, beeswax, cocoa butter, 1 flavoring, and directions/recipe. You will need to supply liquid oil (olive, sunflower, etc, cooking oil works) and a glass container or double boiler. Your choice of flavor--peppermint, grape, honey, bubble gum (double bubble dupe), watermelon, caramel. No pic, can make many of these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pick 2 bars of soap to make a claim
Soap, some wrapped, some unwrapped (my printer is dead and I don't have the energy to go chase one down). If you want it for a gift of something I can put some pretty mulberry paper and a bow on it, but I am out of the labels that have ingredients and my company name and whatnot. All beveled. All 4 ounces+. My basic recipe unless otherwise noted--olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, castor oil. May or may not contain sunflower oil.

Black pepper and lime. Essentail oil only.

Lemon Dreams. Essential oil only--Lemon and Litsea Cubeba. Raspberry seeds for exfoliation

more to come

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pick 3 items to make a claim

gold stretch cord, pre-tied, 8 inches, 50 in pack

white paper mini muffin cups, 180 in pkg, good for bath truffles etc, or, you know, muffins!

red jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

blue jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

white kaolin clay, 2 oz, use in facial masks or soap (several available) no pic
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007 06:15:18 PM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 5/21

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
calluna
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007 07:22:34 PM »

I will claim maremare312 for Partially-used Candle making supplies.

This is my first claim of 3 available, 0 sent, 0 received.

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following:

- Partial skein of light lavendar "Nice N Nubby" yarn.

- Vintage girls dress pattern, Advance #5170. size 6, breast 24 

- Vintage men's knit shirt and shorts pattern, Simplicity pattern 5044. size 42; chest 42", waist 36". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's jumpsuit pattern, Butterick #5889, size 14. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- New Look pattern #6637 for shorts, wraparound skirt, pj pants

- Vintage women's ("misses") pattern for blouse, halter and pants; McCall's #4426. Misses' size 16, bust 38. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin 

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #9930, for knit tops.

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #7049, for dress or shirt

- Vintage McCalls pattern #3211, for women’s tunic or dress

- Vintage McCalls “Raggedy Ann” pattern #2529, for children’s wear.

- Big sheet of unicorn wrapping paper, mainly green, foresty design

- Small unused “spring heart” stencil

- This amount of pink plush material.

- Pre-1990s set of foldable postcard/notes with images of butterfly and dragonfly embroidery (these are not actually embroidered, they are just pictures of embroidered designs). A few other designs included

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes 

- 16 wooden Parcheesi game pieces, with 8 small dice

- 50 sheets of blank overhead transparencies

- set of baby-themed plastic decorative picks to get the little ones enmeshed in gender-typing ideology bright and early...
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/babypicks.jpg

Or, pick any TWO of the following:
- Partial skein of black eyelash yarn (those are Barbie-feet at the top right corner) 

- satiny fabrics, one a moss/celadon green (softer) and the other black (more stiff). At least a yard of each, must take both!

- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- Partial skein of thick multicolor-brown fuzzy yarn - Paton's Bohemian 

- Small pink crocheted bag (not made by me, either), with satiny dark brown lining and zippered pocket. Just needs handles. 

- Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, I’m not sure.

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.   

- Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

- Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird. 

- Unused butterfly stencil. The sheet is 8.5x11". 

- 8.5x11" rubber stamp sheet, with a floral, dragonfly, Asian theme to the stamps.

- Bag of beads, doll accessories, confetti, sequins, and other doodads. Some metal, most plastic.

- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an “F” in a metallic gold

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll 

- Approx two dozen old-fashioned wooden clothespins (the kind without the spring hinge, used for dollmaking)

- 2 yds of this thin fabric, it’s thin and a little bit see-thru:

- Fat quarter (?) of fabric - various chicken breeds on a black background, cotton.

- 10 paper bowling coasters in original package (It says 12 on the package, but I’m going to take a couple of them out for myself!)

Or, pick one of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well. 

- Lots of buttons with the holes in the back. Most of these are flat on top so they can be decorated. 

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- “The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping”, by Grace Taormina   

- OLD book entitled, "Questions Boys Ask." Cover is light blue with a big question mark on it. Covers all the essentials with that unmistakeable mid-20th century flavor.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though: 

- “Gift Baskets for All Seasons”, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773stickers.jpg

- 50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11". Perfect for valentines or wedding invitations, IMO.

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - words and sayings pack  - 12 sheets, 5 designs, most are cardstock and double-sided

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - modern girlie pack  - 15 sheets, very few duplicates 

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - nature, fishing, floral pack - 16 sheets, a few are duplicates

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - stripes and miscellaney pack - 19 sheets, a few plain cream-colored thick ones, mainly non-duplicate designs.

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan0111.jpg

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large (the rainbow one).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_1123.JPG

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale. 

- Set of small Classic Pooh rubber stamps in plastic case 

- Small glass paints in multiple colors 

- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there.

- Miscellaneous old doll-parts (faces, hands and feet). Kinda creepy!

- Animal print fabric pack - faux fur/plushie material (it doesn’t look or feel like real fur) with a yard or 2 of plain cotton (?) leopard print
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 10:51:11 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KarenLouiseM

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007 11:20:57 AM »

Oooh, another chance to claim the Pooh stamps from Calluna - yippee.

This is my 2nd claiim of 3.  I've been claimed one and have my package ready to go.

I have the following to offer, each for 1 claim (is there an easier way to repost these photos?):

Group of 7 ties.  Choose any two color groups from: browns, blues, reds or unfortunate fashion choices.  Most are silk or silk-like - except for the unfortunates - who knows what those are.  (All are "as found" one unfortunate is stained, the rest look clean - there is an extra "clip-on" in the unfortunates to make up for the stains).

Cut and sew panels - these are all uncut - I have multiples of the stuffed snowman, frog duffle and scarecrow door panel.  The dresses are sizes 2-6 (and so cute - I made the same ones for my granddaughter last year).  Choose any two cut and sew panels for 1 point:

Felt advent kit - complete and uncut, but package has been opened:
Iron-ons (includes both Plant Manager and Purrfect Pals):
Fabric appliques (fabric precut and attached to iron-on backing) - unopened, includes either both daffodils and strawberries or both fall themed:
Uncut fabric (I was trying to buy cotton birthday fabric and didn't read descriptions carefully enough).  Dog birthday cotton = 1 yd @ 44", balloon fleece = 63" x 41".: 
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007 06:47:34 PM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
KarenLouiseM

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007 06:48:39 PM »

Lowered the points on ties and cut and sew panels to try to keep things moving.  I've just taken photos of some additional items that I'll add tomorrow if need be (mostly large stencils).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
calluna
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007 09:39:36 PM »

Definitely don't take it personally if there aren't any claims until sometime tomorrow afternoon...Tonight being the wild holiday party night that it is... Roll Eyes...We probably aren't getting many views.

Happy New Year, to those of you who've already rung (rang?) it in!  Wink I'll probably be asleep by midnight, it's been a very long day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008 03:32:09 AM »

I'd like to claim ties from KarenLouiseM please, the browns and the unfortunates. This is my third of three claims (oops! all out of claims  Shocked). I hope the postal service delivers fast even though it's holidays and everything. I want to claim more!  Cheesy

My list is the same as before for now.

Pick one of these!

Beautiful blue/purple or green/yellow earrings featuring shiny glass bead eggs in a nest, all made out of silver plated wire/findings.

WTF necklace!  Smiley Plastic letters; everything else silver plated.

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

Turquoise coloured glass bead necklace. All wirework made by me, except for the chains. Smiley  All metal silver plated.

Interesting looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9"), lined with same fabric as on outside.

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (about 8"x8") Already claimed by gannon!

Hunk tote (about 13"x14"). Cool blue bag with hunk applique (I just had to get that fabric! Grin), beige lining.

Jeans bag (about 15"x9"). You can still use all of the outside pockets, also the back pockets (not visible); white lining, closes with small snap button.

Alien surf, Stitch tote (about 7"x9"), beige lining.

...or pick three FQs of these!

All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons). Feel free to claim more than one FQ from each up to three FQs in total!

Big apples.

Rabbits with soft colours on white, not very thick fabric (if you look closely you can see the pattern of my ironing board through it Smiley).

White dots on black.

Blue flower outlines.

Brownish flower outlines on cream (? feel free to correct my colour terms).

White cats on cream. (only 1 FQ available)

Blue squirly (is that a word?) pattern.

Colourful fruit. (only 2 FQs available)

Cream paisley.

...or pick three of these (or combine with FQs above)!

Tulip 3d Fabric Paints

Great for all craft surfaces!
Fabric Paint works on glass, wax, wood, papiere-mache & more...
Use Tulip fabric paints to  create Stunning 3D design on all fabrics, and as a quick and easy method of appliqué.  If the instructions are followed, Tulip 3D paint is permanent when dry and garments may be washed on a warm water cycle.

Tulip 3D paints may also be used on hard surfaces such as terracotta, metal, plastic, papiere-mache, or cards.

Tulip 3D fabric paint (37 ml / 1.25 U.S. fl. oz.) (see description above), Glitter Blue, Crystals Pacific blue, Pearl Ruby red (images of paint here: http://www.jmdcrafts.co.za/PDFs/Tulip%20Dimensional%20Paint%20Chart.pdf)

« Last Edit: January 01, 2008 03:33:37 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Chinese Food Meal Plan
Common Chinese Food Raw Sauces and Ingredients
How to Cut Chicken Meat into Strips and Triangle Shapes
Learn Chinese Food Cutting and Preparation Techniques
How to Cut Carrots into Slices ,Dice and Roll Cut- Chinese style
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...