A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
544 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 23610 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« on: December 28, 2007 05:43:45 PM »

Swap name: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: calluna
Swap runs: December 28, 2007 - January 31, 2008
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

All ages allowed? All ages, but permission and ability to post pics and mail items in timely fashion are required for under-18 swappers.

Details:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or stuff from the holidays
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

Swap Organizer meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

To join, first send a Personal Message to organizer calluna with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something and post your list.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
-Name of swap:
-Craftster username:
-Email address:
-Your real name:
-Mailing address:
-Are you a Friend of Craftster or have you been a swap angel (with proof in profile)?:
-Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have readymade or details of supplies you wish to offer):

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

--------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted, and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month, if Craftsters decide to organize a new round at that time.

At the top of your claim post, state how many claims you have made this month, and how many of those are outstanding (i.e. the recipient has not yet received the item). Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
  • Friend of Craftster: Three
  • First-Time Swapper: One
  • Everyone Else: Two

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in two weeks, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizer by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country if necessary.
Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $5-$15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your posts. When you receive, it is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so posting pictures in the Gallery isn't crucial. The exception to this is when something is custom-made for you in this swap. And if you make something with supplies you receive in this swap, we want to see it!

Delivery Confirmation numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts. [/font]

This round of the swap will close around midnight, on the official Craftster clock, January 31. Feedback will be given on February 1st for all participants who have no pending claims. Everyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.

-- Links --
Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=137907.0

A few of the previous rounds, managed by the great Miss Violaceous --
September round: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193602.0
August round: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=186941.0
July round: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=181027.0
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008 04:18:08 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
calluna
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007 05:47:08 PM »

List of approved swappers:

3 Claims Allowed:
AsphaltQueen
athenamat
atsuko
Banga
calluna
cfbandit
craftykate
em0tionalprayer
gannon
gavagai
GothChics
k8kre8s
KarenLouiseM
kitschkween
lulubean
maremare312
purpleone
simplyfussfree
ThreadOrYarn

2 Claims Allowed:
astormorray
Diesels_Mom
OrangeAngel23
shiitake
snowyangel

1 Claim Allowed:
loralynn

Claim send-outs:
Sent / Received / Late With Communication / Late Without Communication / Feedback given

Due Date: January 12
calluna to purpleone: patterns and camel napkins
purpleone to KarenLouiseM: kitsch jewelry package
KarenLouiseM to gavagai: "Generation T" book

Due Date: January 13
gavagai to gannon: African tote
gannon to gavagai: "Great Pillows" book
gavagai to maremare312: 3 FQs fabric
maremare312 to calluna: candle-making supplies
calluna to KarenLouiseM: Pooh rubber stamps

Due Date: January 15
KarenLouiseM to gavagai: set of neckties

Due Date: January 16
gavagai to calluna: nest earrings
calluna to purpleone: interfacing, chicken fabric

Due Date: January 17
purpleone to calluna: book and crocheted bottle-holder
calluna to snowyangel: fabric and sewing supplies

Due Date: January 18
snowyangel to maremare312: b&w photos
maremare312 to ThreadOrYarn: soaps
ThreadOrYarn to AsphaltQueen: yarn

Due Date: January 20
AsphaltQueen to maremare312: craft books
maremare312 to loralynn: lip balm kit
loralynn to ThreadOrYarn: traveling bead box

Due Date: January 21
ThreadOrYarn to lulubean: Berocco Hiphop
lulubean to atsuko: bunny hat
atsuko to em0tionalprayer: hair sticks

Due Date: January 22
em0tionalprayer to calluna: Altoids tins
calluna to athenamat: fusible interface & rubber stamp sheet

Due Date: January 23
athenamat to KarenLouiseM: santa potholder

Due Date: January 26
KarenLouiseM to calluna: fabric and ties
calluna to gannon: crop ruler and rubber stamp sheet

Due Date: January 27
gannon to OrangeAngel23: pattern book and fabric
OrangeAngel23 to athenamat: afghan swap angel: calluna
athenamat to lulubean: heart zip bag
lulubean to OrangeAngel23: handmade hat

Due Date: January 28
OrangeAngel23 to purpleone: necklace swap angel: calluna
purpleone to GothChics: cuticle cream and the rollon scent
GothChics to shiitake: origami paper

Due Date: January 29
shiitake to em0tionalprayer: eyelets and eyelet tools

Due Date: January 30
em0tionalprayer to Diesels_Mom: storage containers
Diesels_Mom to athenamat: fabric

Due Date: January 31
athenamat to calluna: hemp tote
calluna to gavagai: buttons and plush material
gavagai to ThreadOrYarn: silver/turquoise necklace
ThreadOrYarn to kitschkween: Berocco optic yarn
kitschkween to Banga: Russian nesting doll earrings and red revolver earrings
Banga to maremare312: alphabet stamps
maremare312 to kitschkween: cocoa butter

Due Date: February 1
kitschkween to GothChics: skull earrings and charm lot
GothChics to em0tionalprayer: flame messenger bag

Due Date: February 5
em0tionalprayer to Banga: mini scrapbook, 2 decks of playing cards, bag of findings and beads
Banga to Diesels_Mom: seashells necklaces and rub ons
Diesels_Mom to purpleone: gift boxes
purpleone to Banga: felt flowers and fruit friends

Due Date: February 6
Banga to GothChics: magenta cord pants
GothChics to athenamat: purse and lingerie findings

Due Date: February 7
athenamat to astormorray: notebooks and the bead collection
astormorray to lulubean: hello kitty fabrics
lulubean to athenamat: wrist warmers made from the purple (homespun) yarn
athenamat to gavagai: quilted-cover composition book

Due Date: February 8
gavagai to astormorray: WTF necklace
astormorray to maremare312: yarn skeins
maremare312 to ThreadOrYarn: soap and jojoba beads
ThreadOrYarn to athenamat: green and magenta yarn

Due Date: February 9
athenamat to purpleone: tea wallets
purpleone to kitschkween: donut earrings
kitschkween to calluna: rainbow beads
calluna to atsuko: clothespins and vintage cake decorator

Due Date: February 10
atsuko to Banga: vintage trim and appliques

Due Date: February 11
Banga to calluna: scrap pack
calluna to maremare312: 2 Somerset Studios magazines

Due Date: February 12
maremare312 to purpleone: lavender and rose petals
purpleone to astormorray: pink earrings and pig fabric
astormorray to gavagai: pinking shears and craft light

Due Date: February 13
gavagai to calluna: fabric paint
calluna to Banga: vintage books and pink paper
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008 04:46:48 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007 09:10:02 PM »

First list of the swap! 0 claimed, 0 sent, 0 received.

I have a whollatta stuff here, but remember that the minimum of items in a post is only 5. Dont feel like you have to have this much stuff (Im a bit of a stuff-collector!) And please be good, friendly swappers, because this is my first time organizing!

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following:

- Partial skein of light lavendar "Nice N Nubby" yarn.

- Vintage girls dress pattern, Advance #5170. size 6, breast 24  

- Vintage men's knit shirt and shorts pattern, Simplicity pattern 5044. size 42; chest 42", waist 36". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's shirt and top pattern, Simplicity #6104. 12 sizes, 3 figure-types. Has stamped on outside: "Junior size 15, bust 35". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's jumpsuit pattern, Butterick #5889, size 14. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage pattern for "men's and misses" knit shirts, McCall's #2344. Misses' medium, bust 34-36. Men's medium, chest 38-40. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin  

- Vintage women's ("misses") pattern for blouse, halter and pants; McCall's #4426. Misses' size 16, bust 38. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin  

- Unopened package of dark green and metallic-gold napkins, camel and celestial design.

- Big sheet of unicorn wrapping paper, mainly green, foresty design

- Pre-1990s set of foldable postcard/notes with images of butterfly and dragonfly embroidery (these are not actually embroidered, they are just pictures of embroidered designs). A few other designs included

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes  

- 16 wooden Parcheesi game pieces, with 8 small dice

- 50 sheets of blank overhead transparencies

Or, pick any TWO of the following:
- Partial skein of black eyelash yarn (those are Barbie-feet at the top right corner)  

- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- Partial skein of thick multicolor-brown fuzzy yarn - Paton's Bohemian  

- Small pink crocheted bag (not made by me, either), with satiny dark brown lining and zippered pocket. Just needs handles.  

- Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, Im not sure.

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.  

- Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

- Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird.  

- Unused butterfly stencil. The sheet is 8.5x11".  

- 8.5x11" rubber stamp sheet, with a floral, dragonfly, Asian theme to the stamps.

- Bag of beads, doll accessories, confetti, sequins, and other doodads. Some metal, most plastic.

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll  

- Approx two dozen old-fashioned wooden clothespins (the kind without the spring hinge, used for dollmaking)

Or, pick one of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well.  

- Lots of buttons with the holes in the back. Most of these are flat on top so they can be decorated.  

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping, by Grace Taormina  

- OLD book entitled, "Questions Boys Ask." Cover is light blue with a big question mark on it. Covers all the essentials with that unmistakeable mid-20th century flavor.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though:  

- Gift Baskets for All Seasons, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/school.jpg

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together.  

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980.  

- 50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11". Perfect for valentines or wedding invitations, IMO.

- 12x12 scrapbook paper - words and sayings pack  - 12 sheets, 5 designs, most are cardstock and double-sided

- 12x12 scrapbook paper - modern girlie pack  - 15 sheets, very few duplicates  

- 12x12 scrapbook paper - nature, fishing, floral pack - 16 sheets, a few are duplicates

- 12x12 scrapbook paper - stripes and miscellaney pack - 19 sheets, a few plain cream-colored thick ones, mainly non-duplicate designs.

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large (the rainbow one).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_1123.JPG

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale.  

- Set of small Classic Pooh rubber stamps in plastic case  

- Metal rule/adjustable cropper

- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all thats left is the 6 vials of embossing powder (copper, gold, silver, red, blue, and green):
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 08:31:25 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KarenLouiseM
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007 09:46:24 PM »

eep - there's some great stuff in that list.  Guess I better get my questionnaire in and get some photos of my things ready.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
gavagai
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007 01:11:24 AM »

How small are the small Classic Pooh rubber stamps? There are a lot of interesting things on your list. Trying to decide what to claim (but feel free to claim before me, anyone, since I have a feeling our organizer will be quite active, so the list will be up again.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
purpleone
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007 05:58:49 AM »

Calluna I'm going to claim your...

-Vintage women's shirt and top pattern, Simplicity #6104
-Vintage pattern for "men's and misses" knit shirts, McCall's #2344
-Dark green and metallic-gold napkins

...and can I have the cheesy pattern covers please Cheesy

This is my 1st claim this round, as a FOC I get 3.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please pick ONE of the following for a claim:

-Hand crocheted mint hat, stretchy and machine washable, will fit teen or adult. I call this my 'granny hat' - it's a retro design and the holes make it more of a fall/spring accessory than winter hat for snowy weather.
15cm (6") ruler shown for scale.

-Hand crocheted caramel hat, stretchy and machine washable, will fit teen or adult. I call this the 'granny hat' - it's a retro design and the holes make it more of a fall/spring accessory than winter hat for snowy weather.
 15cm (6") ruler shown for scale.

-Kitsch set of two stretch bracelets and a bag/keyring charm.
CLAIMED

OR please pick any TWO of the following for one claim:

-2.25" makeup mirror made on my friend's professional badgemaking machine. Choose from 'friendly piggy' or 'monkey warning'.

-Crocheted bottle holder for running, cycling, gigs/festivals etc. Long enough to go across the body (if it's too long on you you can tie a knot in the strap) and will hold any shape 500ml bottle. Choose from neutral yarn (pictured) or black.

-Little flowers cut out from felted material to make into brooches or sew onto crafts. They range from 1.5" to 3". across.

-Colourful crocheted earrings, 1.5" across with silver plated hooks.

Images removed to save Craftster bandwidth!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008 03:02:38 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
KarenLouiseM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007 09:30:44 AM »

I would like to claim Calluna for the Winnie the Pooh Stamps and purpleonefor the Kitsch Set for a total of 2 claims.

I have the following to offer, each for 1 claim:

Group of 7 ties.  Choose one color group of: browns, blues, reds or unfortunate fashion choices.  Most are silk or silk-like - except for the unfortunates - who knows what those are.  (All are "as found" one unfortunate is stained, the rest look clean - there is an extra "clip-on" in the unfortunates to make up for the stains).
Cut and sew panels - these are all uncut - I have multiples of the stuffed snowman, frog duffle and scarecrow door panel.  The dresses are sizes 2-6 (and so cute - I made the same ones for my granddaughter last year:

Felt advent kit - complete and uncut, but package has been opened:
Iron-ons (includes both Plant Manager and Purrfect Pals):
Fabric appliques (fabric precut and attached to iron-on backing) - unopened, includes either both daffodils and strawberries or both fall themed:
Uncut fabric (I was trying to buy cotton birthday fabric and didn't read descriptions carefully enough):  Dog birthday cotton = 1 yd @ 44", balloon fleece = 63" x 41".
Book, Generation T, used, but in great condition:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 04:21:56 PM by KarenLouiseM » THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
gavagai
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007 11:44:03 AM »

KarenLouiseM, you can only claim from the list last posted and you can only use one claim at a time, so I guess you have still claimed the kitsch set from purpleone then?

Then I would like to claim KarenLouiseM for the Generation T book please!

Pick one of these!

Beautiful blue/purple or green/yellow earrings featuring shiny glass bead eggs in a nest, all made out of silver plated wire/findings.

WTF necklace!  Smiley Plastic letters; everything else silver plated.

Crocheted necklace with bobbles! Red wine and champagne!  Smiley Can be worn in several different ways.

Turquoise coloured glass bead necklace. All wirework made by me, except for the chains. Smiley  All metal silver plated.

Interesting looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9"), lined with same fabric as on outside.

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (about 8"x8")

Hunk tote (about 13"x14"). Cool blue bag with hunk applique (I just had to get that fabric! Grin), beige lining.

Jeans bag (about 15"x9"). You can still use all of the outside pockets, also the back pockets (not visible); white lining, closes with small snap button.

Alien surf, Stitch tote (about 7"x9"), beige lining.

...or pick three FQs of these!

All cotton! All new fabrics! All of my fabrics are washed once (I do that with all my cottons). Feel free to claim more than one FQ from each up to three FQs in total!

Big apples.

Rabbits with soft colours on white, not very thick fabric (if you look closely you can see the pattern of my ironing board through it Smiley).

White dots on black.

Blue flower outlines.

Brownish flower outlines on cream (? feel free to correct my colour terms).

White cats on cream. (only 1 FQ available)

Blue squirly (is that a word?) pattern.

Colourful fruit. (only 2 FQs available)

Cream paisley.

...or pick three of these (or combine with FQs above)!

Tulip 3d Fabric Paints

Great for all craft surfaces!
Fabric Paint works on glass, wax, wood, papiere-mache & more...
Use Tulip fabric paints to  create Stunning 3D design on all fabrics, and as a quick and easy method of appliqu.  If the instructions are followed, Tulip 3D paint is permanent when dry and garments may be washed on a warm water cycle.

Tulip 3D paints may also be used on hard surfaces such as terracotta, metal, plastic, papiere-mache, or cards.

Tulip 3D fabric paint (37 ml / 1.25 U.S. fl. oz.) (see description above), Glitter Blue, Crystals Pacific blue, Pearl Ruby red (images of paint here: http://www.jmdcrafts.co.za/PDFs/Tulip%20Dimensional%20Paint%20Chart.pdf)

« Last Edit: December 29, 2007 03:55:41 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
KarenLouiseM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007 02:05:41 PM »

Thanks!  Yes, I'd still like to claim the kitsch package from purpleone.

Do I have to repost my list now that I've been claimed?  Do I have to add to it or can I post it as-is?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007 02:09:49 PM »

Thanks!  Yes, I'd still like to claim the kitsch package from purpleone.

Do I have to repost my list now that I've been claimed?  Do I have to add to it or can I post it as-is?

You don't have to do anything to it.  Smiley The next time you claim someone, just remove the t-shirt book.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do the Slip Knot Braid
Styling Curly Hair - How to Style Curly Hair
Natural Treatments For Dandruff
Clamp-Free Curling Iron - Sultra Bombshell Product Review
Hair Tips For Men
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete
Mmm, Bacon!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...