A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 304,754
Currently Running With Scissors:
786 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 26244 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2008 12:23:24 PM »

I have one claim to send and one to recieve, I claim banga for the seashells necklaces and the pooh rub ons. heres my list.
Knit fabric 60 wide bubblegum pink, blue, and heather gray 3 yards 100% cotton 1 point. Claimed by athenamat
Baby  quilt about 32x32  cottons and flannels in reds, hearts, peppers, flannel back with ovals ( I have dogs  but  try not to let them in the craft room ) made new for a RHCP lover . 1 claim
Turquoise lace 1   wide, 3 yards 1 point.
Fabric vegie ribbon 2 different prints unopened  1 wide by 12 feet both rolls 1 claim  ( looks cute wrapped around a terra cotta pot )
Vintage doll rescued from junk store, has drawings on her and  dark spots on skin almost like bruises, eyes open and shut. Would be super cute fully tattooed. 1 claim
Napkins only a few used  a few for a decopague project, wine labels and mod kitchen stuff. 1 claim for both.
Pattern-free fashions book great condition 1 claim
Eggs beautiful how to make ukranian easter eggs, separated from binding oldish book 1 claim
Handcraft with Dennison crepe paper booklet from 50s or 60s great condition lots of projects crochet, weaving etc. 1 claim
Unpainted mini wood shelf with peg. Maybe good for showing off atc cards, or shrine of some kind. 1 point
Gift boxes 5 bigger and 4 smaller, good for candies , soaps etc. 1 claim for all claimed by purpleone
Wolf crosstitch kit complete 1 claim
Pattern Design for Childrens clothes, for drafting patterns for kids. Not for beginners 1 claim
Fabric paint and a bag of wood beads both 1 claim
Over 6ft long carp windsock, used for school project on the subject of Boys Day, In almost new condition flew once. Was gonna make a bag or something with it, made of nylon. 1 claim
2 wristlet kits with outer fabric, lining ,fancy zipper and wristlet cord. Cut out and ready to assemble. Both 1 claim ( outer fabric is linen like upholstery fabric, lining is quilters cotton )
2 packs of Crayola  inkjet printable stardust ( rainbow type fine glitter paper ) pattern sticker paper unopened 5 sheets per pack. I should say that this has been in my stash at least 6 years.
both pkg. 1 claim
**removed photos to save bandwidth**
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008 01:11:50 PM by Diesels_Mom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
purpleone
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2008 12:26:31 PM »

I claim Diesels_Mom for the Gift boxes 5 bigger and 4 smaller, good for candies , soaps etc. 1 claim for all This is my 4th claim, 2 received Smiley

PICK 1:

Crocheted hat; machine washable acrylic. Stretchy to fit all sizes.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/DSC00596.jpg

12 ceramic birdie beads
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/tty4.jpg

Yard of vintage pink print cotton
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/yui1.jpg

Set of flat-backed glass cabs
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/gfd1.jpg

PICK 2:

Set of Perler bead boards
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/P1010403.jpg

Pocket mirror (choose from Monkey Warning or Happy Piggy)
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/mirrors.jpg

Dangly pink crystal earrings by me with silver plated findings
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/P1010397.jpg

Knit fruit friends with embroidered faces and stuffed with polyfil
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/fruit.jpg
CLAIMED

Felted flowers (big pile this is just a selection)
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/P1040345.jpg
CLAIMED

Insect cotton fabric 10ins x 40ins
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/purpleonephotos/craft%20goodies%20for%20trade/P1010384.jpg
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008 12:59:55 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2008 12:45:06 PM »

Love that cherry blossom fabric purpleone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2008 12:50:19 PM »

I claim purpleone's fruit friends and felted flowers.
This is my third claim and that's all I get!
One of my packages is sent.

Here is what I have to offer:

Choose 2 of these as 1 claim:

Girls Rock college ruled spiral notebook, new

3D sports-themed stickers (what you see is all that is left!)

Wallpaper borders, great for paper crafters! I have four rolls (have to dig up the rest!)

McCalls Pattern 3792 The 2 Hour Jacket:

McCalls Pattern Blouse/Vest:

Two leatherette passport holders, black and cranberry, one silver money/gift envelope:

Scrap packs. Let me know a theme or color scheme and I will put together a pack of ephemera, paper, and other bits for altered art/scrapbooking.

I will send ten of each of these as one claim:
CDs for your crafting or listening pleasure! I have about 70 CDs without cases; mostly they are 90s rap and hard rock.  Some are pretty scratched, but most are playable if you actually want to listen to them! Good for photo albums, coasters, or any other project you can think up! Let me know if you want to know what artists I have and I can list, or let me know how many you want for a project.

Sheets of scrapbook paper. Just let me know a theme or color scheme (Asian theme baby theme, etc.) and I will put together a set for you!

**If this stalls, I also have a bunch of clothing and bags available to swap on my flickr page. Feel free to check there if you don't see anything here that you can use! http://www.flickr.com/photos/jmgallo/sets/72157602510103407/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008 06:11:40 AM by Banga » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
gavagai
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2008 01:30:15 PM »

Wow! We sure are moving again!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
athenamat

Newlywed quilter/lawyer

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2008 02:16:40 PM »

Seriously, I'm away from the computer for two hours and I come back to a bunch of tease posts ... ooh I like that, oh no claimed, again and again Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to send my Step-Sister's Choice quilt to a new home.  If you're interested in swapping for fabric/scrapbooking supplies, send me a PM.
gavagai
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2008 02:22:40 PM »

I agree!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2008 06:12:04 AM »

I've edited my list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2008 07:49:58 PM »

I claim Banga for the Magenta Cord pants  This is my 3rd claim and as a FOC I am allowed 3, 1 sent 1 received 1 ready to go out tomorrow Smiley

Lingerie bits (sliders, garter clips, clear rings) & Black Nylon strapping, 4 black plastic clips & 2 sliders, some misc metal purse pieces (D-rings & sliders) , and 2 metal 10mm magnetic snaps (4 part each) These snaps are great for little wallets vs using the push snaps, excellent small size.

Hemp/Silk Blend lace up back halter top.  I used to own/run a hemp clothing business this is left over stock, the size is medium. It's never been worn. One Claim

Misc. Fur bits for trim pieces, great if you're making plushies for accent pieces or for funky purse trims. One Claim

Coordinated fabrics just under one yard of the floral, and about 1/2 yard of the check = 1 claim

MARIBOU! in 6 colors & a package of unopened heart shaped sequin spangles

Any fabric below would be 1 claim, I have quite a bit of each so if you have a project/particular size needed PM me first

I'll add a few more things shortly
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008 07:54:40 PM by GothChics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
athenamat

Newlywed quilter/lawyer

« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2008 08:07:32 PM »

I claim the purse and lingerie findings .... I currently have 0 outstanding claims (all received) so I have one pending claim.  List in a minute.

PICK TWO FOR ONE CLAIM:

MADE BY ME

Pick two (of the following three) pocket tissue holders (they come with tissues in it) -- one is Mary Englebright fabric, one is a pretty blue fabric and one is Strawberry Shortcake ballerina.  All are full lined with a contrasting fabric.

Hemp jewlery -- four bracelets and one necklace (two include metal beads)

Crazy quilt wallet -- it has credit card slots as well as a money slot in the inside. The inside is an orange and brown polka dot print.

Eagle tote bag -- made from a recycled t-shirt sewn over a hemp bag (it has a hemp front and back so it's sturdy).  That's a dust spot from a kitten paw on the lower right, I'll wash it off before sending Tongue  This is done with French seams.

Three homemade notebooks -- this photo shows four but I forget which I already gave away Tongue  They have very sturdy fronts and backs and were made with padding glue so you can pull out individual sheets.  They are made with nice resume paper and also some random pretty papers.

SUPPLIES

Unopened mini scrapbook kit

Bead collection -- this is for everything you see here -- wooden beads, plastic rope, large daisy charms, miscellanous beads and pony beads (includes the bead organizing cases as well)

Poseable pals kit -- has everything you need to make one teddy bear and one butterfly beaded key chain

Miniature office supply kit -- this whole thing is like six inches big; it has small stickies, paperclips and even a small roll of tape and stapler.  The front has a law firm name on it (tehehe, a freebie when I was interviewing) but you could easily decoupage stuff on there -- or even better, I love decoupaging, you tell me the them you want on it and I'll do that for you.  Perfect to keep in your bag for those random craft moments.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008 06:40:23 AM by athenamat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to send my Step-Sister's Choice quilt to a new home.  If you're interested in swapping for fabric/scrapbooking supplies, send me a PM.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 10/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 15/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 12/29
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 4/12
How to Crochet Baby Booties in 20 Minutes Part 5/12
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...