A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,907
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer-What-You-Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap - December/January  (Read 27674 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008 01:55:36 PM »

I will claim gavagai for the blue and purple nest earrings.

This is my 2nd claim out of 3, 1 sent, 0 received.

My list:

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or 2 from this list with 1 from the "claim 2" part of my list):

- Partial skein of light lavendar "Nice N Nubby" yarn.

- Vintage girls dress pattern, Advance #5170. size 6, breast 24 

- Vintage men's knit shirt and shorts pattern, Simplicity pattern 5044. size 42; chest 42", waist 36". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's jumpsuit pattern, Butterick #5889, size 14. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's ("misses") pattern for blouse, halter and pants; McCall's #4426. Misses' size 16, bust 38. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin 

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #9930, for knit tops.

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #7049, for dress or shirt

- Vintage McCalls pattern #3211, for women’s tunic or dress

- Vintage McCalls “Raggedy Ann” pattern #2529, for children’s wear.

- Big sheet of unicorn wrapping paper, mainly green, foresty design

- Small unused “spring heart” stencil

- This amount of pink plush material.

- Pre-1990s set of foldable postcard/notes with images of butterfly and dragonfly embroidery (these are not actually embroidered, they are just pictures of embroidered designs). A few other designs included

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/openhouse.jpg

- 16 wooden Parcheesi game pieces, with 8 small dice

- 50 sheets of blank overhead transparencies

- set of baby-themed plastic decorative picks to get the little ones enmeshed in gender-typing ideology bright and early...
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/babypicks.jpg

- 2 medium-large embroidery hoops

Or, pick any TWO of the following (or 1 of these together with 2 from the list above):

- Partial skein of black eyelash yarn (those are Barbie-feet at the top right corner) 

- grab-bag of old sewing notions - zippers, buttons, hem lining, etc.

- satiny fabrics, one a moss/celadon green (softer) and the other black (more stiff). At least a yard of each, must take both!

- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- Partial skein of thick multicolor-brown fuzzy yarn - Paton's Bohemian 

- A sheet (at least a meter in length) of heavy-duty fusible interface

- Small pink crocheted bag (not made by me, either), with satiny dark brown lining and zippered pocket. Just needs handles. 

- Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, I’m not sure.

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.   

- Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

- Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird. 

- Unused butterfly stencil. The sheet is 8.5x11". 

- 8.5x11" rubber stamp sheet, with a floral, dragonfly, Asian theme to the stamps.

- Bag of beads, doll accessories, confetti, sequins, and other doodads. Some metal, most plastic.

- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an “F” in a metallic gold. (Teachers: now you can flunk out your students in style!)

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll 

- Approx two dozen old-fashioned wooden clothespins (the kind without the spring hinge, used for dollmaking)

- 2 yds of this thin fabric, it’s thin and a little bit see-thru:

- Fat quarter (?) of fabric - various chicken breeds on a black background, cotton.

- 10 paper bowling coasters in original package (It says 12 on the package, but I’m going to take a couple of them out for myself!)

Or, pick one of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well. 

- Lots of buttons with the holes in the back. Most of these are flat on top so they can be decorated. 

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- “The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping”, by Grace Taormina   

- OLD book entitled, "Questions Boys Ask." Cover is light blue with a big question mark on it. Covers all the essentials with that unmistakeable mid-20th century flavor.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though: 

- “Gift Baskets for All Seasons”, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/school.jpg

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773stickers.jpg

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980. 

- 50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11". Perfect for valentines or wedding invitations, IMO.

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - words and sayings pack  - 12 sheets, 5 designs, most are cardstock and double-sided

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - modern girlie pack  - 15 sheets, very few duplicates 

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - nature, fishing, floral pack - 16 sheets, a few are duplicates

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - stripes and miscellaney pack - 19 sheets, a few plain cream-colored thick ones, mainly non-duplicate designs.

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan0111.jpg

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large (the rainbow one).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_1123.JPG

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale. 

- Metal rule/adjustable cropper

- Small glass paints in multiple colors 

- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all that‘s left is the 6 vials of embossing powder (copper, gold, silver, red, blue, and green):

- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there. Includes the wall-mount hardware.

- Miscellaneous old doll-parts (faces, hands and feet). Kinda creepy!

- Vintage aluminum cake decorating tool with some different tips. The packaging is too cute...

- Animal print fabric pack - faux fur/plushie material (it doesn’t look or feel like real fur) with a yard or 2 of plain cotton (?) leopard print
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 10:47:00 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
purpleone
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008 02:19:15 PM »

Calluna I'd like your heavy-duty fusible interface and chicken fabric please.

Can I take this opportunity to say I'm starting to look forward to your list coming up, not just for the huge range of goodies, but because I love your style Wink
Personal faves so far are "decorative picks to get the little ones enmeshed in gender-typing ideology bright and early" and "disembodied cow head arising from the water" Cheesy

This is my 2nd claim this round, as a FOC I get 3. My items are from a smoke-free home.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please pick ONE of the following for a claim:

-Hand crocheted mint hat, stretchy and machine washable, will fit teen or adult. I call this my 'granny hat' - it's a retro design and the holes make it more of a fall/spring accessory than winter hat for snowy weather.
15cm (6") ruler shown for scale.

-Same as above but in caramel colour.
 15cm (6") ruler shown for scale.

-PM me if you've got another hat colour in mind Smiley

OR please pick any TWO of the following for one claim:

-Little 3.5" wide dog book - each page is a colour photo - good for cutting up for ATCs/papercraft. CLAIMED

-Misc unused kids sticker sheets

-Pair of fruit friends. Mr Banana and Mr Pear are knit and stuffed with poly-fill

-2.25" makeup mirror made on my friend's professional badgemaking machine. Choose from 'friendly piggy' or 'monkey warning'.

-Crocheted bottle holder for running, cycling, gigs/festivals etc. Long enough to go across the body (if it's too long on you you can tie a knot in the strap) and will hold any shape 500ml bottle.

-Little flowers cut out from felted material to make into brooches or sew onto crafts. They range from 1.5" to 3". across.

-Colourful crocheted earrings, 1.5" across with silver plated hooks.

Images removed to save Craftster bandwidth!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008 03:04:45 PM by purpleone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008 10:39:56 AM »

Puppies! How could I resist PUPPIES?! (I've had a hard enough time resisting that piggy!)

I, calluna, am claiming purpleone for the puppy book and crocheted water bottle carrier (the lighter colored one). This is my 3rd claim, 1 sent, 2 being sent today, 0 received.

Sorry, some of my photos hosted elsewhere aren't showing up today. My list du jour:

**I have tons and tons of paper/ephemera for swapping, I can include some with any claim if you want.

For your claim, you can pick any THREE of the following (or one thing from the "pick 2" list and 1-2 things from this "pick 3" list):

- Partial skein of light lavendar "Nice N Nubby" yarn.

- Vintage girls dress pattern, Advance #5170. size 6, breast 24 

- Vintage men's knit shirt and shorts pattern, Simplicity pattern 5044. size 42; chest 42", waist 36". Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's jumpsuit pattern, Butterick #5889, size 14. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin

- Vintage women's ("misses") pattern for blouse, halter and pants; McCall's #4426. Misses' size 16, bust 38. Please let me know if you specifically want the image on the front of the envelope; otherwise I'll keep it for cheesy papercraft  Grin 

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #9930, for knit tops.

- Vintage women’s Simplicity pattern #7049, for dress or shirt

- Vintage McCalls pattern #3211, for women’s tunic or dress

- Vintage McCalls “Raggedy Ann” pattern #2529, for children’s wear.

- Big sheet of unicorn wrapping paper, mainly green, foresty design

- Small unused “spring heart” stencil

- This amount of pink plush material.

- Pre-1990s set of foldable postcard/notes with images of butterfly and dragonfly embroidery (these are not actually embroidered, they are just pictures of embroidered designs). A few other designs included

- 6 small vintage "open house" cards with envelopes

- 16 wooden Parcheesi game pieces, with 8 small dice

- 50 sheets of blank overhead transparencies

- set of baby-themed plastic decorative picks to get the little ones enmeshed in gender-typing ideology bright and early...
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/babypicks.jpg

- unopened pack of Ranger Rick valentine cards! These’ve got to be old.

- 2 medium-large embroidery hoops

- Pack of about a half-dozen flat wooden stars for finishing, they're each almost an inch in diameter.

- This metallic sequinned sash/belt/ribbon; it’s hard to see it in the picture but the sequins are in little metal flowers (like the top of a glass xmas tree ornament) that lead me to believe this is a fairly old piece:

- Small pink crocheted bag (not made by me, either), with satiny dark brown lining and zippered pocket. Just needs handles. 

- Set of buttons that either look like wood or ARE wood, I’m not sure.

- Bag of beads, doll accessories, confetti, sequins, and other doodads. Some metal, most plastic.

- 2 unfinished wooden door-hangers for decorating

Or, pick any TWO of the following:
- Partial skein of black eyelash yarn (those are Barbie-feet at the top right corner) 

- grab-bag of old sewing notions - zippers, buttons, hem lining, etc.

- satiny fabrics, one a moss/celadon green (softer) and the other black (more stiff). At least a yard of each, must take both!

- An approx. 6x6" needlepoint on Aida cloth that says in dainty letters, "F*** your gender". (The actual piece has it spelled out, and I'm not posting a photo for obvious reasons.)

- Partial skein of thick multicolor-brown fuzzy yarn - Paton's Bohemian 

- A sheet (at least a meter in length) of heavy-duty fusible interface

- Loves Me/Loves Me Not wheel, in plastic packaging, comeswith envelope for mailing. Spin the wheel instead of picking a poor daisy's petals off! There are also answers like those of a Magic 8-Ball inside of the wheel (in the 2nd picture), with a window on the outer/top wheel.   

- Somerset Studio magazine, March/April 2001 - "Art of the Greco-Roman Era" theme

- Somerset Studio magazine, January/February 2001 - "Asian Arts" theme

- Outer cover (front and back covers still attached to each other) of old pulp paperback novel, airline/pilot themed. Some pages from the book included.

- Vintage Strawberry Shortcake "Spank the Berry Bird" card game. The cards are in the same style as the rest of the old Strawberry Shortcake illustrations, but they do not have any images of the characters themselves, with the exception of the Berry Bird. 

- Unused butterfly stencil. The sheet is 8.5x11". 

- 8.5x11" rubber stamp sheet, with a floral, dragonfly, Asian theme to the stamps.

- A bunch of these white satin pieces embroidered with an “F” in a metallic gold (Teachers: flunk out your students with style!)

- Vintage "Little Cindy" doll 

- Approx two dozen old-fashioned wooden clothespins (the kind without the spring hinge, used for dollmaking), plus an unopened pack of 50 “dollipins”, smaller for the same kind of crafting:

- 2 yds of this thin fabric, it’s thin and a little bit see-thru:

- 10 paper bowling coasters in original package (It says 12 on the package, but I’m going to take a couple of them out for myself!)

- This pack of...eyelets? I think that’s what these are. Please correct me if i’m wrong.

- Lots of buttons with the holes in the back. Most of these are flat on top so they can be decorated. 

- Animal print fabric pack - faux fur/plushie material (it doesn’t look or feel like real fur) with a yard or 2 of plain cotton (?) leopard print

Or, pick one of the following:
- Thick book of variety of sheer fabric samples, most white or off-white but several colors as well. 

- Bob Marley book, by Margaret E Ward (ISBN #0681418664). 80 pages. Good condition, has TONS of color and b&w images, it could be kept for its original booky purpose or torn into for reuse of the images.

- “The Complete Guide to Rubber Stamping”, by Grace Taormina   

- OLD book entitled, "Questions Boys Ask." Cover is light blue with a big question mark on it. Covers all the essentials with that unmistakeable mid-20th century flavor.

- Book entitled "Water" for altered book project. It's an old USDA Agricultural Yearbook publication, available online in full-text, but the best part is this great bookcover of a disembodied cow head arising from the water! I've already pulled out several pages to facilitate less-bulky altering; my original idea was to make the book about this cow named Water who was out for revenge...but the idea never went anywhere. It's got good potential, though: 

- “Gift Baskets for All Seasons”, by Elizabeth Jane Lloyd

- 4 matching vintage schoolhouse cutouts. Appr. 8" tall, some with a reversed design so they can be placed back-to-back. Small hole in the top of each. Would make a great cover for a round-robin journal/book about school life.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/school.jpg

- Rolls of color-coded stickers with days of the week, in a few languages. They're in a floppy plastic enclosure that keeps them together. 
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773stickers.jpg

- 3-d paper Muppet Show centerpiece, circa 1980. 

- 50+ sheets of very thin and soft, pale pink mulberry/kozo paper, approx. 8.5 x 11". Perfect for valentines or wedding invitations, IMO.

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - words and sayings pack  - 12 sheets, 5 designs, most are cardstock and double-sided

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - modern girlie pack  - 15 sheets, very few duplicates 

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - nature, fishing, floral pack - 16 sheets, a few are duplicates

- 12x12” scrapbook paper - stripes and miscellaney pack - 19 sheets, a few plain cream-colored thick ones, mainly non-duplicate designs.

- 4 handmade journals made from recycled materials. I will try to send ones that match your taste. This one is just a sample front and back:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan0111.jpg

- 3 beaded safety pin cuff bracelets - 1 small purple with sequins, 1 medium reddish, 1 large (the rainbow one).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/75773scan008.jpg
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_1123.JPG

- Black beaded necklace with pink and crystal accents. Those are Barbie feet down in the corner, for scale. 

- Metal rule/adjustable cropper

- Small glass paints in multiple colors 

- Vintage embossing kit - pretty much all that‘s left is the 6 vials of embossing powder (copper, gold, silver, red, blue, and green):

- Frame decorated with fortunes from fortune cookies and bits of color here and there. Includes the wall-mount hardware.

- Miscellaneous old doll-parts (faces, hands and feet). Kinda creepy! Almost double the amount shown in the pictures (I just got some more that look like Monchichis):

- Vintage aluminum cake decorating tool with some different tips. The packaging is too cute...

- A USPS flat rate envelope stuffed with images and flat ephemera based on your likings. I have so much, it’s really taking over.

- This ultrakitsch plastic vintage barn-clock. It's about 15-20 inches tall. The cow's head rocks back and forth as the clock pendulum. The inner clockwork probably needs to be replaced; the clock isn't currently running.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/608896-R1-E013_013.jpg

Happy claiming!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 10:42:27 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

snowyangel
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008 03:24:30 PM »

This is my 1st claim. I, snowyangel, would like to claim from Calluna: two satiny fabrics,(moss green and the other black) and the grab-bag of old sewing notions please. Smiley

Choose 2 items for a claim

- Size 5? navy blue beaded flower ring(not made by me, on the LEFT)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/000_2177.jpg
- 12inch wall/door banner with black tassel. One is 1/2 claim.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/For%20Trade/12inwallbanner.jpg
- 8x 10 in black and white photos(not taken by me) Choose 2 for 1/2 claim: Broken cds, bird cage, sewing machine, chandelier, peacock and wood left .
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/000_1959.jpg
- Fleece blue SPACE mask for teenager or child.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/For%20Trade/fleecemask.jpg

- 11 inch tall patch work square. Jaws inspired scissors about to gobble up a diver.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/For%20Trade/000_1225.jpg
-Small navy dog bandana(necks 10in and under)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/For%20Trade/dogbandana.jpg
-Womens dress patterns(on the right)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/000_1863.jpg

3 for a claim or add ONE onto a claim for free
-Large silver metal with pink jewel earrings. Take apart, revamp do whatever!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/000_2182.jpg
- Stretchy bracelet with clear and sparkly plastic beads.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/000_2183.jpg
- Another pair of chunky earrings in maroon with sparkles.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/snowyangel/000_2053.jpg

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008 07:36:49 PM by snowyangel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funky hand bags, pillows, cat toys and more UNDER $25...
www.snowyangel.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/snowyangel2000
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008 11:18:45 PM »

I would like to claim 4 b&w pictures from snowyangel: chandelier, sewing machine, bird cage, and broken cd's.

This is my 2nd of 3 claims.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pick 1 item for a claim

Candle making book- The Handmade Candle

Partially-used Candle making supplies~wicks in unopened package plus a few extras, some metal thingies to go on the bottom ??, and granular wax--medium blue-8.5 oz, light blue-9.5 oz, green-2.3 oz
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/maremare312/100_0898.jpg
claimed

Mini Lip Balm Kit--10 tubes with lids, beeswax, cocoa butter, 1 flavoring, pipettes, and directions/recipe (emailed, printer is dead). You will need to supply liquid oil (olive, sunflower, etc, some kind of vegetable cooking oil works) and a glass container or double boiler. Your choice of 1 flavor--peppermint, grape, honey, bubble gum (double bubble dupe), watermelon, caramel. No pic, can make many of these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pick 2 bars of soap to make a claim
Soap, some wrapped, some unwrapped (my printer is dead and I don't have the energy to go chase one down). If you want it for a gift of something I can put some pretty mulberry paper and a bow on it, but I am out of the labels that have ingredients and my company name and whatnot. All beveled. All 4 ounces+. My basic recipe unless otherwise noted--olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, castor oil. May or may not contain sunflower oil.

Black pepper and lime. Essentail oil only.

Lemon Dreams. Essential oil only--Lemon and Litsea Cubeba. Raspberry seeds for exfoliation

Ocean Sea Salt Spa Bar Fragrance oil. Sea Salt for rich creamy lather and dried kelp for added oceany goodness.

Creamy Coconut Vanilla Fragrance oil.

Lemongrass-Eucalyptus Essential oil only.

Jasmine Rose Jasmine fragrance oil and Egyptian Rose Geranium Essential Oil. Also contains Rose clay and Jasmine wax.

more to come

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pick 3 items to make a claim

gold stretch cord, pre-tied, 8 inches, 50 in pack

white paper mini muffin cups, 180 in pkg, good for bath truffles etc, or, you know, muffins! (2 available)

red jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

blue jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

white kaolin clay, 2 oz, use in facial masks or soap (several available) no pic
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008 11:43:22 PM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
ThreadOrYarn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008 03:38:44 AM »

I would like to claim 2 bars of soap (lemon dreams and coconut vanilla) from MareMare312.

This is my 1st of 3 claims.

Cotton Roving, ready-to-spin
The colored roving is mostly plums with some greens & blues, some of the cotton is undyed. The 'ball' of roving is a cotton/hemp pencil roving (it spins fine, but I wouldn't try knitting with it as-is). Approximately 3 oz total.

Fabric Pieces & pony beads 'grab bag'
This claim is for two quart-size ziplock bags - one  bag with fabric pieces of various patterns, colors, shapes & sizes (some mini-size of 2" or less, up to 8" or so square, most somewhere in between, more on the small-ish sizes - great for mini-quilting & crazy-quilting) and one bag of pony beads, various colors

Green & magenta yarn
(the yarn is not so dark in real-life, I couldn't get it to photo well) One ball pine green wool, one ball magenta wool, and one ball of pine/magenta boucle wool/acrylic(?). The solid colors coordinate with the boucle. Approx 2oz per ball.

Novelty Yarn purse
I knit this purse from a brightly colored ribbon novelty yarn, it's lined with a lavendar cotton print. Approx 5x7" closed, there's a flap closure with a silver flower button (no buttonhole, the button fits between the stiches). There's a narrow purple suede(?) strap.

Berocco Glace ribbon yarn
2 skeins each of purple, black, and dark grey (the purple are different dye lots, the black and dark grey skeins are the same dye lots) Each skein 50gm, 75yds according to the labels.
claimed
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008 07:11:43 PM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008 01:57:19 PM »

Since I seem to have stalled the swap, here's my list with some new offerings (fabrics aren't discolored, they're wrinkly, but I will iron prior to mailing!)   Tongue

I claim ThreadOrYarn  for Berocco Glace ribbon yarn. This is my 2nd claim of 3, 0 sent, 0 received.

CHOOSE ONE ITEM
-   Scrapbooking fun fibers Unused, all 68 still in box; 7 fibers, 3.25 yds each

-   Spaceman fleece fabric 1 yd

-   Bunny fleece fabric 1 yd

-   Amigo & amiga cotton fabric two pieces, 64x42 and 16x20

-   Blue/brown wave fabric 1 yd; outdoor upholstery fabric, would be great for totes

-   Sensations black yarn 2 skeins for a total of 142 yds; acrylic/nylon blend; very soft!

-   TLC Essentials Red Heart yarn 1 skein at 6oz/170g; 4-ply yarn; worsted weight; color is 2919 Barn Red; 100% acrylic

-   Red Heart Soft yarn in orange 2 skeins for a total of 512 yds; worsted weight; 100% acrylic

-   Red Heart Soft yarn in red 2 skeins for a total of 512 yds; worsted weight; 100% acrylic

-   Green & Blue Grab Bag yarn 2 balls of what I think is 100% wool; unsure of yardage, but these are some big yarn balls; I lost the info, but this is quality yarn from my LYS

-   10 Clover Knitting Needles, Size 17 (12.75mm)

-   Recycled yarn in oatmeal - I bought this lot of yarn at an estate sale. Looks to me like it was probably a sweater or vest that was taken apart for the yarn. It's an oatmeal color and I think it's wool (it's a little "scratchy", but not all that much). No idea of the yardage, but there's a fair amount.

CHOOSE TWO ITEMS
-   Bugs fleece fabric - 22x42 usable fabric (some extra along one edge)

-   Monkey fabric - 14x50; I think this is a light upholstery fabric, I used it to make throw pillows (because of the cut of this fabric, there are only two usable/full monkeys left)

-   One skein Light Brown silky wool yarn Elsebeth Lavold yarn; 65% woll, 35% silk; 175m/50g

-   One skein Dark Brown silky wool yarn Elsebeth Lavold yarn; 65% woll, 35% silk; 175m/50g

-   One skein Black silky wool yarn Elsebeth Lavold yarn; 65% woll, 35% silk; 175m/50g

-   Bernat blue/green Softee Chunky yarn  - 1 skein at 134 yds; bulky weight; 100% acrylic

-   Hot pink eyelash yarn 200 yds; pre-wound into ball

-   Superman t-shirt (bought to reconn into a throw pillow, never got around to it); approx. 40 chest; has rhinestones on it; this shirt is used/not new

-   Foam alphabet stamp set (never used); letters are almost 2 tall

-   Set of pine plaques 4 total; one oval, one rectangle, one circle and one rectangle with curved corners; circle is 4.5 in diameter, rest are 3.5x5

-   Plastic canvas kit; contains everything required to complete five kitchen magnets (pre-cut plastic canvas shapes, 100% acrylic yarn, tapestry needle, magnets, instructions)

VINTAGE CRAFT PATTERNS/MAGAZINES CHOOSE ANY 8
Choose any 8 of the following patterns/magazines. Pics are available at http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=176597941/a=17001458_17001458/t_=17001458
-Patons kids - Twister Sisters - 500812 CC
-Leisure Arts - Owls & Bunnies - Leaflet 684
-Leisure Arts - Country Knits for Kids - Leaflet 622
-Leisure Arts - Christmas Vests for Kids - Leaflet 611
-Leisure Arts - Baby Afghans 3 to knit and crochet - Leaflet 181
-Unknown (missing cover but it looks vintage) - 62 pages of baby items to knit
-Leisure Arts Quick Knit Afghans 2 - Leaflet 550
-McCall's Afghan Book (copyright 1973)
-Leisure Arts Fisherman Crochet Afghans - Leaflet 250
-Margo's Cotton Creations (Vintage, no date but it looks like it's from at least the 70s)
-Bernat Handcrafter Socks and Accessories - Book No. 36 (vintage)
-Leisure Arts More Fisherman Crochet - Leaflet 106
-Cowichan by Shepherd - Unisex pattern 1009
-Sunbeam Aran - Double Knittings - #859 (looks vintage)
-Sunbeam Soft Spun - Double Knittings - #868 (looks vintage)
-Reynolds New Icelandic Fashions for Men and Women - Vol. 72 (looks vintage)
-Reynolds New Icelandic Fashions for Men and Women - Vol. 78 (looks vintage)
-Aran Fisherman Sweaters to Knit for men, women & children - No. 8402 (looks vintage)
-Bucilla Rustique - Vol 13
-brunswick Breeze - lacy tops and sweaters and a bikini and cover-up - volume 816
-Spinnerin - Volume 156 (looks vintage, printed in Switzerland)
-McCall's Knitting Book 2 (copyright 1966)
-McCall's Knitting Book 4 (copyright 1968)
-A Golden Hands Special - The best of Knitting and Crochet for Women  (copyright 1975)
-Leisure Arts - Dancing Veggies in Plastic Canvas
-Basic Batik and Dyeing (copyright 1972)
-Splatter Ink Techniques (copyright 1938)
-BH&G 100's of Ideas Crafts and Sewing - 1972
-Simplicity Paper Twist Baskets - #3740
-Patch Press - Sunday Best (stuffed bunny patterns)
-Serendipity in HiStraw (embroider, knit, crochet & weave) - copyright 1970

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008 08:15:02 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008 04:06:05 PM »

Just a note to announce that we're approaching 25 participants! Wheee! So if anyone would be interested in being co-organizer once we get there, send me a PM.

Now back to the swap...AsphaltQueen is up, with some new things I really want to claim!--but can't because I'm at my limit of 3 right now.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008 11:41:29 PM »

I wouldn't mind claiming either, but considering I am all out of claims and I just sent my first item for this swap from Sweden to the U.S. it will probably take a while before I can.  Sad

I would volunteer to be co-organizer if it wasn't for the little one in my tummy. He/she isn't supposed to come out until a month from now, but in case he/she decides to pop out earlier I won't really be that reliable as an organizer.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2008 12:08:31 AM »

I would like to claim these 8 vintage craft magazines from AsphaltQueen:

-McCall's Afghan Book (copyright 1973)
-Leisure Arts Fisherman Crochet Afghans - Leaflet 250
-Leisure Arts More Fisherman Crochet - Leaflet 106
-McCall's Knitting Book 2 (copyright 1966)
-McCall's Knitting Book 4 (copyright 1968)
-A Golden Hands Special - The best of Knitting and Crochet for Women  (copyright 1975)
-Splatter Ink Techniques (copyright 1938)
-BH&G 100's of Ideas Crafts and Sewing - 1972

This is my 3rd claim.

Candle making book- The Handmade Candle

Partially-used Candle making supplies~wicks in unopened package plus a few extras, some metal thingies to go on the bottom ??, and granular wax--medium blue-8.5 oz, light blue-9.5 oz, green-2.3 oz
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/maremare312/100_0898.jpg
claimed

Mini Lip Balm Kit--10 tubes with lids, beeswax, cocoa butter, 1 flavoring, pipettes, and directions/recipe (emailed, printer is dead). You will need to supply liquid oil (olive, sunflower, etc, some kind of vegetable cooking oil works) and a glass container or double boiler. Your choice of 1 flavor--peppermint, grape, honey, bubble gum (double bubble dupe), watermelon, caramel. No pic, can make many of these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pick 2 items to make a claim

Soap, some wrapped, some unwrapped (my printer is dead and I don't have the energy to go chase one down). If you want it for a gift or something I can put some pretty mulberry paper and a bow on it, but I am out of the labels that have ingredients and my company name and whatnot. All beveled. All 4 ounces+. My basic recipe unless otherwise noted--olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, castor oil. May or may not contain sunflower oil.

Black pepper and lime. Essentail oil only.

Lemon Dreams. Essential oil only--Lemon and Litsea Cubeba. Raspberry seeds for exfoliation

Ocean Sea Salt Spa Bar Fragrance oil. Sea Salt for rich creamy lather and dried kelp for added oceany goodness.

Creamy Coconut Vanilla Fragrance oil.

Lemongrass-Eucalyptus Essential oil only.

Jasmine Rose Jasmine fragrance oil and Egyptian Rose Geranium Essential Oil. Also contains Rose clay and Jasmine wax.

more soaps to come

gold stretch cord, pre-tied, 8 inches, 50 in pack

white paper mini muffin cups, 180 in pkg, good for bath truffles etc, or, you know, muffins! (2 available)

red jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

blue jojoba beads, 2 oz, use in body scrubs or soap for exfoliation and color

4x6 wooden picture frame. Ready to be decorated. Pics to come

white kaolin clay  2 oz, use in facial masks or soap, several available, no pic

refined shea butter, 4 oz several available, no pic

undeoderized cocoa butter (smells like chocolate), 4 oz, several available, no pic

10 lip balm tubes with lids regular, .15 oz, solid white, 2 available, no pic

Dried Rose Petals and Buds Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available, no pic

Dried Calendula Petals Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available, no pic

Dried Lavender Buds Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available, no pic

Frankincense Tears Small ziplock snack size baggie full--approx 6.25 x 3.25 inches, several available, no pic

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008 01:51:04 PM by maremare312 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 8/27

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Primer
Tati Westbrook Styles Her Friend - Beverly Hills Style!
Bright Lips Tutorial
How to Create Cat Eye Style
How to Apply False Lashes
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...