A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,153
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scrap Fabric Swap (Signups CLOSED- Sendout 1/17)  (Read 12364 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

violet_thistle
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2008 01:07:41 PM »

My husbands huge desk makes a great cutting surface! So I get a mix, it's a craft room with some office supplies and then one of the bookcase has a drop down bar so I get the liquor too

Sounds like the PERFECT craft room to me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs, Trish

Quilter, beginning crochet,  beginning apparel sewing, learning to knit

My Etsy
My Wists
My Blog
Kyrie04
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2008 02:20:42 PM »

I have to say I'm jealous of those wonderful craft rooms! I JUST got a craft room last week. We moved from our tiny cramped apartment into a wonderful new house, where half of the attic has been finished. I immediately claimed it as mine! It is now the office/reading/craft room. It's nice and roomy and big enough that my friend and I share it without being cramped! It's so much nicer than using the kitchen or coffee table!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

malgudi

a puppy is but a dog, + high spirits - commonsense

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2008 03:13:38 PM »

Congrats on your new craft room Kyrie  Cheesy
wish I have a craft space like yours.. Roll Eyes
There is a small closet in one corner of our living room, for now I'm working out of that
sometimes, it gets really difficult to organize in such a tiny space Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
straw_holder

still striving for perfection...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2008 03:27:48 PM »

I'm jealous of the wonderful sounding craft rooms.  We have a family of five living in a cramped 1100 sq ft condo.  I have just a tiny closet for my fabric, and everything else is just kind of stashed around the house.  My dream is to have an actual ROOM someday to craft in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2008 05:30:07 PM »

I'm jealous of the wonderful sounding craft rooms.  We have a family of five living in a cramped 1100 sq ft condo.  I have just a tiny closet for my fabric, and everything else is just kind of stashed around the house.  My dream is to have an actual ROOM someday to craft in!

that's my situation too!  my dining room table doubles as a sewing table!  can't wait till i can afford something bigger and have a room to craft in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
perlabella

"It is what it is."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2008 06:44:39 PM »

ooo craft room...sounds absolutely fantastic! when i get my own house, that's a top priority! of course, if u ask the boyfriend, he'd argue that my bedroom is currently a craft room...but i can live with that Smiley now that i scored an aweosme large table, it'll double as my sewing table Smiley now, just need to get more storage bins! but cute (and inexpensive) ones Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bugaboo1
OMG! I should So make that

If I've offended you'll have to get over it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2008 11:09:35 PM »

my bedroom is currently a craft room...but i can live with that Smiley now that i scored an aweosme large table, it'll double as my sewing table Smiley now, just need to get more storage bins! but cute (and inexpensive) ones Smiley

Oh see I wouldn't mind my bedroom being a craft space. We bought a 3600 sq ft house which is nice size wise, 5 bedrooms 2.5 baths. HOWEVER, the large bedrooms are on the second floor and the 2 teensie weensie bedrooms are on the first floor. So for sanity we took the smallest room in the house, thats not technically a bedroom because it has no built in closet, that is so small we have a king sized bed and there is enough room to open the door and walk down one side of the bed, theres a ceder closet at the end with about 3 ft of floor space then you can walk up the other side of the bed. I can knit in bed, but, sewing is out in that room! But, the trade off is that all my kids are upstairs, the exchange student is usually upstairs and the kids bedrooms are set up so that when we get foster kids they will be upstairs as well. I just need a sign for the door that leads to the 2nd floor that reads "Dorms" possibly with an arrow for those that loose their way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Steph
malgudi

a puppy is but a dog, + high spirits - commonsense

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2008 05:27:34 AM »

I just need a sign for the door that leads to the 2nd floor that reads "Dorms" possibly with an arrow for those that loose their way.
That is so funny...   Cheesy

I sent my package today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kyrie04
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2008 06:05:57 AM »

Ohhh, I know the feeling....before we moved, I had everything stashed under my coffee table, and office desk, and in the closet, and just everywhere. Since we've moved, it has been AMAZING! And I have done SO much more crafting! Hmmm, I should probably post some of what I've done on here! LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

violet_thistle
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2008 07:36:47 AM »

I'm a stash around the house kind of crafter too.  I have the sewing machine and current quilt project by the kitchen table/homeschool area. I also have paper crafting and rubberstamping for letterboxing in there too.  In the living room is a basket for hand work - like crochet.  Under the bed is most of the fabric and tucked in various places are other goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs, Trish

Quilter, beginning crochet,  beginning apparel sewing, learning to knit

My Etsy
My Wists
My Blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Prepare Your Bubble Bowl Vase
How to Arrange Flowers in a Bubble Bowl Centerpiece
How to Prepare Your Flowers for a Bubble Bowl Center Piece
How to Make a Bubble Bowl Center Piece
How to Make a Photo Album Out of an Altoid Tin Part 4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...