A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 186
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DORMANT: 2008 12" Squares (w/pattern links)  (Read 125535 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amdm
« Reply #940 on: March 03, 2008 10:43:20 PM »

Lovely colours, great workmanship, beautiful squares.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Esjay82
« Reply #941 on: March 03, 2008 11:02:30 PM »

HOORAY! i managed to make my 1st March square today! i will upload a pic tomorrow.. hubby is doin all sorts of stuff with the computers tonight!!! This is the first time i've been alowed on mine since he got home! nevermind.. i will put up the pic tomorrow.. i do have to say tho.. i dont like mine half as much as the ones already posted!!!

I just polished off my second square. They are actually well-shaped, I just wanted to post so much I didn't tug them into shape before their photo shoot. Here they are:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2266/2309524274_d267989c3e_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3105/2308718621_e2119996af_o.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2143/2308718571_0306acc0ee_o.jpg
especially those two! i really like them!

i have to say tho.. i enjoyed this square i like the way it looks.. seemed to take me longer to do than i thought it would tho!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013 12:21:14 PM by pinkleo - Reason: please do not quote imgs » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #942 on: March 03, 2008 11:46:14 PM »

Ooo, they're all so pretty! I haven't had time to contemplate March's square yet, but I'm going to try and have a bash at them this week!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennbrad52
a.k.a. Mollywobbles

Dragons = Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: March 04, 2008 05:05:32 AM »

jennbrad52: The link doesn't work.  Sad

I've fixed the link now, mochaxlight.  Sorry about that!   Embarrassed

I did a little investigative work, and decided to help out your link.  Like mochaxlight said, it wasn't working.

You know pictures are like crack to an addict with us, lol

Sorcha

Thanks, Sorcha!  You'd think I'd have learned to check the link by now.  *head desk*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dotsamantha
getting better at being happy

"All I hear is Easter Bunny, Easter Bunny"

« Reply #944 on: March 04, 2008 06:21:55 AM »

This might be the first square I don't add rounds to. I'm using an I as I had with the others and I consistently have to add between 2 and 3 rows to get to 12", but this one may be good.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time."

http://www.ravelry.com/people/dotsamantha
GumInMyHair
« Reply #945 on: March 04, 2008 07:15:27 AM »

jennbrad, your square is a nice shade of blue. It looks nice.

gatsbygirl, your squares always look so neat and perfect. I love your colors and look forward to seeing how all of them look together.

eliea, I hope your January square turned up. Let us know if you find it. You did a good job on your Feb. square. Pretty colors too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #946 on: March 04, 2008 07:29:57 AM »

jennbrad, your square is a nice shade of blue. It looks nice.

gatsbygirl, your squares always look so neat and perfect. I love your colors and look forward to seeing how all of them look together.

eliea, I hope your January square turned up. Let us know if you find it. You did a good job on your Feb. square. Pretty colors too.
I'm thinking I couldn't have thrown it out but I did that with my MIL's Christmas present by accident. Had to swap with someone here to get a new one!
I had it in a shoe box and Hubby and I cleaned on sunday so he could have picked up the box and moved it. I'll search the house when I get home today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
susief00

Live and let.......Crochet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #947 on: March 04, 2008 07:32:30 AM »

Oh I really want to do this! Is it ok to jump in now if I catch up with all the squares?

I have been crocheting for over 15 years off and on and I have never actually made an afghan  Shocked  I lack the discipline I believe...lol. This CAL should be perfect to help keep me motivated!

I will post back when I have my squares done!

OH....I sat up all night looking at all the lovely squares everyone has done so far!! They look great!! Now I am just trying to decide what kind of color scheme I want to go with...since y'all have given me such wonderful ideas!  Grin

Got my fingers crossed you find it soon Eliea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jessimocha
« Reply #948 on: March 04, 2008 08:06:11 AM »

gatsbygirl, i love your colours so much! and your stitches are all so even and clean looking! now i wanna make another blanket out of brown and pink Cheesy

eliea, i really like your march square, and i hope hope hope you find your january one!

i love that there are so many new joinees!

ok, here are my two february squares

cross my heart:

i wanted it to look more like a clover than hearts. i'm going to start another afghan (hopefully soon) for my boyfriend's dad's wedding gift, and there are probably going to be many heart squares in it, so.. clover. Smiley

and a filler:

really washed out colours, but it's just the light. also, don't mind the cat hair Cheesy

i've been spending the last few weeks getting my new turtle tank all set up, so i've totally been ignoring this CAL. and all my crocheting. but now little craig's all set up in his new home, so back to the squares it is Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we will arise from the bunkers,
by land, by sea, by dirigible
we'll leave our tracks untraceable now

[and] hear all the bombs fade away...
susief00

Live and let.......Crochet!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #949 on: March 04, 2008 08:11:18 AM »

Those look great jessimocha!!  Smiley

I can't seem to get to the website for the January pattern. Anyone else having issues?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 186 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Upgrade Your Look with Just a Curling Iron, Belt and Mascara
A Decade of the Most Outrageous GRAMMY Beauty Looks
The Best Way to Wash Your Face
The Ugly Side of Pretty
The Right Way to Safely Remove Gel Polish Yourself
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...