A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chocoholics Unanimous Round 2! (sign up closed, send outs Feb 1)  (Read 29114 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MandyLikesPie
« Reply #330 on: January 22, 2008 08:04:24 AM »

I thought I'd be finished last night but realized that my _____ was out of _____ right before I needed it. Crap!  Angry But the hubby's going to buy a new ______ for me tonight while I'm at storytime and I should be able to finish everything after I get home and send out tomorrow.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: January 22, 2008 09:37:52 AM »

hellobint sent today too.

I feel much better now that is out of the house and I can't stare at the goodies anymore!  Another day or 2 in this house and she would have had no chocolate left  Cheesy

That is why I'm not buying chocolate until the last minute.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #332 on: January 22, 2008 02:34:13 PM »

i am in crochet hell right now trying to finish this swap and an afghan at the same time!  hopefully my (blank) for my partner turns out okay, and that she likes the few other things I have managed so far.  if only i didn't have to work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #333 on: January 22, 2008 03:40:50 PM »

Went to the Lindt store yesterday and had my chocolate heartattack at $20.00 a pound!!!!!

I think I'll stick with Hershey's.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
indigo_roses
« Reply #334 on: January 22, 2008 06:33:26 PM »

I was planning on sending out today, but I wasn't able to make it to the post office in time.   Cry So, I'll be sending out tomorrow after lunch!

Went to the Lindt store yesterday and had my chocolate heartattack at $20.00 a pound!!!!!

Wow, $20 a pound is up there! But, I don't think I would buy a pound of Lindt chocolate at a time, so a little at a time is managable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #335 on: January 22, 2008 07:03:32 PM »

mmmm. I would totally have bought at least a quarter pound. I went to Ikea yesterday and bought a bunch of Swedish chocolate for myself since I already sent, but darn if it isn't delicious. My husband said, "Well how much do you need?" I told him at least one of each! And that is what I got. I swear I have spent way too much money on chocolate this month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #336 on: January 22, 2008 10:27:07 PM »

mmmm. I would totally have bought at least a quarter pound. I went to Ikea yesterday and bought a bunch of Swedish chocolate for myself since I already sent, but darn if it isn't delicious. My husband said, "Well how much do you need?" I told him at least one of each! And that is what I got. I swear I have spent way too much money on chocolate this month!

I bought exactly $1.20 worth which on my budget somedays is a lot, but then I thought but I deserve it.   Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2008 06:23:01 AM »

I sent to indigo_roses this morning!

I finished my last item last night and I have to say that it gave me more trouble than any other swap item I've ever made because I kept, well, melting things. Embarrassed But my husband actually gave me a great suggestion that not only saved the project but made it look ten times better than it would have originally. Now I think it is my favorite swap item I've ever made and I plan to make something similar for myself.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #338 on: January 23, 2008 06:56:23 AM »

I sent to indigo_roses this morning!

I finished my last item last night and I have to say that it gave me more trouble than any other swap item I've ever made because I kept, well, melting things. Embarrassed But my husband actually gave me a great suggestion that not only saved the project but made it look ten times better than it would have originally. Now I think it is my favorite swap item I've ever made and I plan to make something similar for myself.  Grin

Wow, that is really exciting! I can't wait to see what you made for your partner! Melting stuff, hmmmm I am just curious now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
MandyLikesPie
« Reply #339 on: January 23, 2008 06:58:50 AM »

Wow, that is really exciting! I can't wait to see what you made for your partner! Melting stuff, hmmmm I am just curious now!
It's funny and a little sad because the thing I kept melting isn't something that should have melted. There was lots of swearing involved with this project.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...