A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,474
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 49
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chocoholics Unanimous Round 2! (sign up closed, send outs Feb 1)  (Read 29460 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bigfatroses
« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2008 04:29:51 PM »

Of course that counts! I just got on a roll yesterday and I got so far I thought, well, I might as well finish, but then I finally had to go to bed. i will prob finish tonight on the crafty part.

That going to bed thing can be such a hassle, especially when there's crafting to be done!!

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have several craft books available for trade/Wist items/supplies.  Please see my profile for more info Smiley
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2008 04:55:47 PM »

All you crafty whizzes are making me nervous.  I have finished one small and that's it. 

Of course, I do have another small started, a medium in the planning stages, and I'm waiting for mail delivery before I can start the last one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2008 06:01:29 PM »

All you crafty whizzes are making me nervous.  I have finished one small and that's it. 

Of course, I do have another small started, a medium in the planning stages, and I'm waiting for mail delivery before I can start the last one.

That's about where I am. I'm almost done with my second item, and I know what I want to do for the others, and have the supplies, but haven't had the time to start on them yet. Mostly because one of my friend's birthdays is in a few days, and I have about a foot and a half left on the scarf I'm making him. And the little detail that today was the first day of classes for the spring semester.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #243 on: January 14, 2008 07:04:04 PM »

I thought I was going to finish at least one of my crafted things today but I decided to go chocolate shopping instead.  I guess I will have to eat all the chocolate I bought before getting my partner as she likes dark chocolate and silly me I bought milk chocolate. Oh the things we must suffer for the sake of the swap.  LOL  I am really having fun coming up with chocolate related crafts.  I do have a small thing done  and I have my plans for a few other things and all my supplies together.  Now I just have to make the time to do it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #244 on: January 14, 2008 07:12:28 PM »

I guess I will have to eat all the chocolate I bought before getting my partner as she likes dark chocolate and silly me I bought milk chocolate.

lol, that's why I waited until I got my partner to buy the chocolate, because I knew with my luck she would like different things. And I'm glad that I waited, because Mandy likes white chocolate, and as I don't, I probably wouldn't have bought any!

On a different note, I finished one of my items! That makes me happy. Now I just have the biggest one and a couple teenie things left (using up leftovers from the first item I made, can't let it go to waste!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
nevergirl

lalalalalaLAlalalalala

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #245 on: January 14, 2008 09:36:15 PM »

I cannot believe some people are ready to ship this week!! WHAT?!

I've almost completed my chocolate shopping (I say almost, because there is always room for more chocolate and there are two whole weeks to go!) and I've just started my crafting.. I got a little stumped on what to make, but now I've got my ideas all sketched out, materials ready, and I'm off!

Can't wait to see everyone's contributions to the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2008 12:42:50 AM »

I'm about to log off and start my medium craft Smiley The patterns all drafted and ready to go Cheesy

This swap is so much fun Smiley

I just wish I could post pics now, lol Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danni.yelly
« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2008 07:27:04 AM »

well i am almost done with my medium item! Cheesy and still collecting stuff for my medium/small item. got my small planned out and dont know what else ill make yet Cheesy.
progress so far:
Medium: 80%
Mdeium/small: 10%
small: 0%
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a triangle in a square peg.
BunnyTuTu

Is it because I have a waffly nose?

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2008 07:46:59 AM »

well done danni . yelly Cheesy

my progress so far:

small/medium: 100%
Medium: 10%
Small: 0% but got all the supplies
small: 0% but got all the supplies

Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2008 07:56:16 AM »

How do you come up with the percentages?  I'm either done or in progress, but I never know how far I am until I'm done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 49 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Intersecting Shapes within a Single Layer
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introduction to Advanced Vector Drawing
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eraser Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Ink Bottle Tool
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Eye Dropper Tool
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...