1) When you are buying fabric, if it's the 60 cm one, ask for exactly 13 inches so it's easier to make because it's basically already cut for you. this is only for the outside, for the inside it should be 15 inches. okay, so u have ur 13"x60cm fabric and cut it like so
leave it folded how it is. so really when u make one cut, you'll have two 13x13 and four 13x4" and some left over fabric.
2) of those four 13x4", two will be the sides, one will be the bottom, and the other one, cut off one inch so it's 12x4 and cut that in half so you'll have two 6x4 pieces like so
3) take the small rectagles and fold over a little slit as wide as your elastic and sew it while pulling the elastic so it's all, um, i dunno, all wrinkly i guess?
4) now is a good time to put the bias. ok, take the side panels and on the right side sew the 6 inch rectangles. the right sides should not be facing eachother. the right side of the side panel should be facing the wrong side of the small rectangle. don't worry, the seams will be hidden when you sew the front and the back on it.
5) take the front and sew on the side panels. right sides should be facing eachother to hide the seams. now sew the back. you should have a long rectangle like so
6) take the left corner and fold over to the right and sew that. so you should have a rectagular cute with no bottom and the right sides should be facing eachother.
7) now take the bottom panel and sew it to the rectagle on the short sides
before you sew the long sides pin the straps so that they get sewn together. i used 2 1/2 yards. pin them on the inside, on top of the right side of the fabric. sew down the straps all the way to the bottom. stop about 1 inch from the top and sew the little squares with the x's
9) now sew the long sides
10) now take the inside fabric and cut it like so
11)leave the lining how it is and place the outside fabric with the right sides out inside the lining
12) now stitch the top and pull thru the corner
13) from now it's pretty much the same procedure as the jory bag. and the pocket on the inside is the same as "how to add the slash pocket".
ugh, i really hope you guys understand this. i'm kinda lost myself. haha. well, if u have n e questions PLEASE ask me! i dont' want to leave you guys in the dark!