A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
482 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dead Like Me Swap (CLOSED send-outs 2/20/08)  (Read 17930 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

moecantsew

I am a scientist who crafts or is it the other way

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 15, 2008 06:35:30 AM »

wow!  We are  a bunch of slackers!  I came on here to see how everyone else is doing!  I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday, and I think I will actually be fine to finish up my stuff, but I was kinda worried!  I am not feeling bad at all.  I am going to keep resting up though!  Cannot wait to send out my goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Leah_Danielle
« Reply #261 on: February 15, 2008 06:53:44 AM »

Yeah we really are...ha ha
well, busy happens

I did the same thing as you moecantsew
I have been so swamped with work and such, that I was way behind on crafting
flipping out actually that I was so behind
I checked to see if anyone had sent yet, nope!
extended send-out date even!

I guess it just goes to show you what type of people like Dead Like Me since we are all the same!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do what you love. Fuck everything else. -Little Miss Sunshine

We accept the love we think we deserve -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
CrochetAdikt

splish splash i was takin a bath

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 15, 2008 08:25:20 AM »

yeah, i don't know about you all, but i know i'm definitely a slacker. (which isn't always a good thing to admit when you're the organizer!) i actually changed most of my ideas last minute as in, i decided wed i think to do all diff stuff. but i also know many of you are students and have children etc. and since its a tiny swap, i doubt anyone is going to care if it got extended again. anyways, when you send out, make sure you get a DC# and alert me and your partner when you send along with giving her and i your DC#. (except for those special someones, you know who you are) alright well i hope you guys have had fun so far crafting for this. can't wait to see the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleah
« Reply #263 on: February 15, 2008 02:04:33 PM »

Whew, another extension - I didn't think I would need it, and I still may be ok, but one of my planned projects turned out to be a disaster. And I didn't find this out until today. So ... those extra couple days could end up really important. Thanks!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Leah_Danielle
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2008 07:12:43 AM »

Yeah two of my projects turned out to be taking wayyyy more time than I planned.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do what you love. Fuck everything else. -Little Miss Sunshine

We accept the love we think we deserve -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2008 05:51:21 PM »

okie dokie...
i sent today, so moecantsew's items should be there by the end of the week (in theory...with the postal service one never really knows...)

this is the part of the swap process i hate...this is where i get nervous...SWAP ANXIETY!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

*x'es fingers that moecatsew will like said items*

THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2008 08:59:36 PM »

okie dokie...
i sent today, so moecantsew's items should be there by the end of the week (in theory...with the postal service one never really knows...)

this is the part of the swap process i hate...this is where i get nervous...SWAP ANXIETY!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!

thats odd that you were able to send today. all the post offices around here are closed for presidents day. HOPEFULLY i can send wed by 6 pm. i went and bought some stuff today for the swap and i brought it home and it was ripped!! grrrrrr!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ch-ch-cherrybomb
lovely as a split lip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: February 19, 2008 07:04:29 AM »

okie dokie...

thats odd that you were able to send today. all the post offices around here are closed for presidents day. HOPEFULLY i can send wed by 6 pm. i went and bought some stuff today for the swap and i brought it home and it was ripped!! grrrrrr!!

it won't go out until today, but there's a nice little lady that runs a used book store/mini-post office down the street...so she's open on most holidays Smiley ...makes life much easier as there's never a line like there is at the main branch...

that sucks that the stuff you bought was ripped... Sad
i suppose there isn't enough time to exchange it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marleah
« Reply #268 on: February 19, 2008 02:09:10 PM »

Ok, everything is done except for one thing, and that's getting finished up tonight, even if I have to stay up all night!  Cheesy I'm so excited to send and to see everyone's stuff.

I'll be going to the post office tomorrow, and tibeydo, I hope you like your goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CrochetAdikt

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 19, 2008 07:55:21 PM »

okie dokie...

it won't go out until today, but there's a nice little lady that runs a used book store/mini-post office down the street...so she's open on most holidays Smiley ...makes life much easier as there's never a line like there is at the main branch...

that sucks that the stuff you bought was ripped... Sad
i suppose there isn't enough time to exchange it?

i exchanged it, now i just need to actually do it...i'm afraid i'm gonna fuck it up, but we'll see how it goes. wish me luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Edit Multiple Images at Once in Camera Raw
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Open and Save .DNG Images
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to View Image Metadata
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop and Upsample Images
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Adjust Brightness, Contrast and Saturation
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...