A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: first post  (Read 1197 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

harlqunbeetle
« on: February 03, 2004 08:35:11 AM »

hello...
just thought i'd make a quick intro since this is my first time on craftster ( and thank you cloudbreakchick because i didnt even know this site existed until you told me).
I'm a 27 year old female, living in the Mt.Washington area of Baltimore. My background is actually in fine art, but since graduation Ive becomemore and more interested and involved in crafting!
I'm working full time at a place called Mud and Metal in Hampden, recentlyquit my graphic design job at Whole Foods...I can't help it I just hate sitting at a desk all day!!! Looking to open my own shop when my lease is up in August, andmove out into the county somwhere ( where...I dont know yet).
Ummm....I like nature ( being in it and using it in my work)...movies, coffee, reading...I'm pretty boring Wink
Anyway...I'm hoping to make some contacts, not just for fun and inspiration...but also for a C&B and because I'm going to need some work when I open up shop in the fall/winter!
Well..I guess thats it ( I'm st work right now and it is raining and I'm getting carried away because I've nothing else to do at the moment!)
xo
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cloudbreakchick

We're all one of a kind, baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004 06:48:41 PM »

Yay Balt Co!  (sorry, I had to cheer for Baltimore County for a minute)

I'm so excited that you joined!   Tee Hee, my first "referral"...   do I get some sort of bonus?  Just jokin...   unless there really is a bonus to be had, then I'm completely serious..

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's late, and I've been wondering...  How I can stay awake so long and miss so much...

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/CraftCycle
EccentricOne

Modpoge is your friend!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004 04:52:44 PM »

Hi, everyone!!
this is so cool to be able to converse with fellow Marylanders. I live in Baltimore, and I love crafting in my free time (which unfortunately is next to none, but still!!) Probably many of you saw the article in the Baltimore Sun a few weeks back about crafting, and I know I was so excited to see that Craftster.org was mentioned. Leah, if you read this, congratulations on getting your site in the paper, and I love your site!!

I hope some of you guys can assist me on this wonderful website, as I have some questions: First, how do I get my own icon? I have some pics in my "My pictures" folder, but how do I transfer one to this site?

Also, I can't seem to be able to post a new message/ topic by myself. Is there a special button that I don't know about?

I appreciate the help, and I hope you all have fun on craftster.org!!
Ecrasez l'infame! Esther
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You can't choose how you feel, but you can choose what you do about it.
cloudbreakchick

We're all one of a kind, baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004 08:51:07 PM »

Eccentric:  I posted instructions on how to create your own Icon on the board that has your post (which you created all by yourself!  Yay you!)...  just in case you check here and not there   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's late, and I've been wondering...  How I can stay awake so long and miss so much...

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/CraftCycle
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Critical Shutter Speeds in Macro Photography
How to Choose a Lens For a DSLR - Photography Tips
Nikon J1 Video Sample
GE PJ1 DLP Projector Camera Demo at Photokina 2010
Nikon 1 System Hands-on
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...