A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,701
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Big Wish Swap Gallery!  (Read 23660 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2007 09:44:50 PM »

Yes, I'm kinda concerned/awestruck about the number of people in red on the "sent" list. I guess we should wait until the holidays are officially over (January 2nd? 3rd? I don't know) before we talk about true flakers and swap angels. The thought of finding that many swap angels for crafting large projects is dizzying!   Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
sin esperanza
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2007 11:13:56 PM »

I am in love with the nautilus!!

The reds are pretty daunting yeah?  Hopefully they have some excellent reason for not communicating (can't think what though!)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
mandalinn
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2008 06:16:32 AM »

I agree the number of reds are disconcerning.  Hopefully the holidays just kept everyone busy.  I sent Zero Cool a really cool package with 3 skeins of handspun yarn too, she should have it by now.   Sad

I only rec'd one of three packages I should've gotten.  I understand that life gets in the way, but at least communicate with kitschkween.  Kitschkween if you need help finding angels or whatever, I can help out. 
Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008 02:43:41 PM by mandalinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Manda

***I would love to do personal swaps, PM me if interested!***

My Blog:  Mandalinn Knits 'n Spins
My Etsy Shop!!
mandalinn
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2008 06:20:04 AM »

I thought I had replied to this, I am so sorry.  I am glad you liked everything!!!!  I had fun making everything and doing a mixture of scents and such.  Smiley  Enjoy it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Manda

***I would love to do personal swaps, PM me if interested!***

My Blog:  Mandalinn Knits 'n Spins
My Etsy Shop!!
Kaissa
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2008 09:09:14 AM »

I thought I had replied to this, I am so sorry.  I am glad you liked everything!!!!  I had fun making everything and doing a mixture of scents and such.  Smiley  Enjoy it!

I think this is for me, right?  I have been using my stuff and everything is wonderful! The shampoo and conditioner are really nice and I have stashed them away so I don't use it all up right away!  Grin My husband has been coming out of the shower smelling like the mediterranian scent soap instead of his manly body wash too. Grin I only received one package as well, so thank you for being such a great partner!!

Yes, I'm kinda concerned/awestruck about the number of people in red on the "sent" list. I guess we should wait until the holidays are officially over (January 2nd? 3rd? I don't know) before we talk about true flakers and swap angels. The thought of finding that many swap angels for crafting large projects is dizzying!   Sad

yes, me too. It's worrisome since the send out was over 2 weeks ago now. Hopefully people just got busy with the holidays. That's a lot of angels. I've never angeled and have been wanting to, so I would definitely be willing to angel for this swap if we need it!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kaissa
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2008 09:22:01 AM »

Me again. Smiley

I wanted to post pictures of what I sent to *Maria*. I received a PM from her sometime back telling me she got it, and opened it. I think she's busy, and I really want to share what I made for her, so I hope she doesn't mind I'm posting these. She said she loves turquoise and is new to knitting, so I made her a knitting bag and a needle roll. Smiley It's hard to tell but the bag is pleated. And man, is that fabric hard to take a decent photo of...

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2008 11:28:20 AM »

Really cute bag and knitting roll Kaissa! I also loove that pet portrait, and the nautilus.

Squirrelgirl - I'm so glad you like your shrine! I had way too much fun making it. It looks a little like Kelly's face got smooshed in there, but oh well! I'm happy you enjoyed your package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Caecilia42
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2008 02:27:01 PM »

I'm glad you like the Nautie - I was surprised how big he came out!

Kitschkween, let me know if you need swapangel help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2008 05:27:15 PM »

So many great items, but so sad that there seem to be so  many flakers. I can definately do an angel spot for someone, just tell me who  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2008 05:39:54 PM »

So many great items, but so sad that there seem to be so  many flakers. I can definately do an angel spot for someone, just tell me who  Smiley

ditto!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Start a Nature Journal
How to Stretch
How to do the cow face stretch
How To Write Query Letters
Gerbera Daisies from Afloral & How To Use Them
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...