A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
772 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Big Wish Swap Gallery!  (Read 23560 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mimiw
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007 04:12:38 PM »

I'm leaving town tomorrow and won't be opening until the 27th (boo  Cry) At least it gives me something to look forward to when we get home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007 09:09:15 AM »

Wow, guess I'm the first to post pics of what I received from the amazing Kitschkween!!  I decided to let Lana open her gifts from this swap a few days early so that she wouldn't get overwhelmed and not be able to enjoy them properly.  So yesterday she opened up her presents from Kitschkween!!  Thank you so much Kitsch!!  Everything is so awesome...from the packaging to the gifts.  Smiley

Lana with her presents so nicely wrapped.  Kitsch, the card is so great!!  The robots are uber cute and your Christmas message was so sweet!  I hardly ever get handwritten cards so this really was nice.  Smiley

The goodies:
Wonderful amigurumis for Lana.  The HK lunch bag had the lunch: drink, burger, and the egg.  The little wrapped parcels had the other goodies: Mr. Peanut (really love him), marshmallow, popcorn, and cup of coffee).  Smiley  These are so cute that I really feel like stealing them from her.  I know you guys do too.  Smiley

Goodies for me: bath soap, hand cream, body wash, and wrinkle cream for my eyes (I've been meaning to get some so this is especially appreciated!!)  Everything smells so wonderful!!  I tried the cream last night and loved it.  Thank you Kitsch!!!!

But wait there's more!!
Inside of the takeout box was a ton of foodie candies. Fries, burger, coke, and hot dogs.  Lana was jumping for joy when she saw this.  Who doesn't love candy and these are just too cute! 

And finally the love!!   

Lana really loves everything, Kitschkween!!  She's been playing with her new food and making lots of parties.  Smiley  Thank you so much for making us such an awesome package!!   You really helped make her Christmas and mine special.  You rock!!

This afternoon she'll open up our second package.  Yay for not being able to wait like everyone else is.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007 10:06:43 AM »

Adorable!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007 10:17:56 AM »

Here's my second package from Secret Santa Kate from Australia!!  This first pic was taken when I was trying to be good.  Tons of wonderful presents and a lovely letter from Kate!  The letter has lots of nice things in it, but the part I need to share with you is that this is her first time knitting.  Knowing this will add to the wow factor later.

Lana was thrilled to have more goodies to open.

Ok folks.  Prepare to be blown away.   Kate made this lovely scarf for Lana.  Lana thinks it pretty cool too!!   Isn't it amazing!!  And she's a first time knitter.  I am stealing this for sure...ok, well we can share.  It is Christmas after all.

A close up of the loveliness. The colors are perfect!!  Love everything about it!!!

In the smaller packages Lana found crocheted food: cupcake and eggs!  Yum!!!   She ran off to play again with all of her food, but I captured her and made her open the rest.  Had I know what was in the other packages I wouldn't have.  Tongue

Australian candy!!!  My friends rave about TimTams and now I have one of my own.  We're going to share this on Christmas eve with the entire family!!  Violet Crumble!!  One of my favs.  I love the way it squeeks!!  Cadbury chocolate!!  Need I say more?  Smarties!!  Lana ran off with these and started munching away.  And a Turkish candy bar!  Sounds yummy!!  These candies are heavy!!  Kate spent a small fortune to send these to us.  THANK YOU!!!!   I am trying not to eat everything at once.  I want to savor them all!!

Thank you so much Kate!!  Everything was WOW!!  I have been trying to find out who you are.  Please tell me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2007 11:35:50 AM »

Wow that is an amazing scarf!!! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2007 12:35:17 PM »

Wooooow!

I just "This Rocks"-ed the scarf. Well done and great packages, both of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2007 01:21:28 PM »

I know!!  Both of my Santas totally spoiled me!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaissa
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2007 02:16:08 PM »

I could not wait any longer - I opened my santa package today!! It's Christmas Eve, so that qualifies as Christmas, right?! My santa was mandalinn (I figured this out because the labels on what she gave me had her website  Grin). She fulfilled my bath stuff/soap wish and totally spoiled me!

In my package was: back scrubby, bath pouf, 2 little zipper bags, a rubber duckie (! i loooove rubber duckies),  4 shea soaps (scents are sensual secrets, mediterranian dreams, peach, sugar), shampoo and conditioner in zen tea scent, shower gel - bluebonnet vanilla ice cream scent, blueberry lemon verbena body lotion, and whipped body frosting in ocean mist (super fluffy and nice). Everything smells wonderful but the blueberry lemon verbena is so yummy!!

Without further ado, the pictures!!:

check out this yummy looking soap! There is even tiny sparkles on it!! This one is going in my shower tonight!

Thank you so much mandalinn, you totally spoiled me!! I love everything!!!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007 08:41:01 PM by Kaissa » THIS ROCKS   Logged
sin esperanza
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2007 03:25:39 PM »

Wow that is some awesome stuff there!  I really love the scarft too!

Okay so here is my stuff from my not-so-secret-santa pretendpeterpan!  She made me three beautifully embroidered feministy patches... so here are my goodies...

group shot

awesome crosstitch patch that looks blurry thanks to my stupid photography but is actually perfect!

my favourite quote (with incredibly neat embroidery... even my mum was impressed!)

and the perfect line to get me through shit days... don't you just love ani?!

Thank you so much Kris, I loved them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
spydyrgrrl

off-kilter crafter. anthropologist. milspouse.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2007 04:12:20 PM »

Ok folks.  Prepare to be blown away.   Kate made this lovely scarf for Lana.  Lana thinks it pretty cool too!!   Isn't it amazing!!  And she's a first time knitter.  I am stealing this for sure...ok, well we can share.  It is Christmas after all.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC03306a-1.jpg[/img]

I love that scarf! That is amazing, and I can't believe that is from a first-time knitter! I am a beginner and can't even fathom how to begin something like that.  Great job! Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007 05:31:58 AM by sweets4ever - Reason: Edited to remove image from quote. Please delete IMG tags when quoting ~ thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Smart cannibals don't eat brains.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Rebel Angels Book Trailer
Unpretty Book Trailer
My Little Red Fire Truck Book Trailer
Joseph Maroon Talks About The Longevity Factor
Jim Wallis Talks About Rediscovering Values
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...