A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,102
Currently Running With Scissors:
666 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Days of the Week Boxers [Tame Pics, Suggestive Fabrics]  (Read 11394 times)
Tags for this thread: gift_idea_for_males , undergarment , underwear  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheMistressT
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

Dahlin, I'm so glamorous I cry glitter tears.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007 10:43:17 AM »

Thanks!  Spiderman would be AWESOME!  I've been trying to find Ninja fabric, but haven't had any luck at all.  Between pairs I've bought, modified and made from scratch he's been given 13 pairs and may be pretty much set for underwear, though.  Darn it!  I've some more ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugasuga

Bring on the glitter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007 11:16:30 AM »

I have some pink flamingo flannel so the girl boxers are going on my list as well.

And really, can a man ever have too many pairs of unders? The more they have the better I say.

Damn, I want ninja fabric as well. Lah-me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheMistressT

There's not much in this world that can't be improved by either chocolate, bacon or glitter.

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007 11:41:31 AM »

No, they can't have too many pairs, but they think that they can.  I may have to settle for making them for myself, even though I've plenty of boxers already that I rarely even wear.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life_of_infamy56
Janet! Dr.Scott! Janet! Brad! Rocky!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007 12:37:38 PM »

I actually laughed out loud while reading the fabric choices... it's genius.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The sky is blue and righteous in every direction. The sun is total and burning and just there in front. We're on top of the clouds and this is a beautiful day forever. -Chuck Palahniuk, Survivor
TheMistressT

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007 02:12:15 PM »

Thanks life_of_infamy56!  I sure hope he laughs, too!  I'm so excited to give them to him... how many days left?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008 10:11:57 AM »

I was just about to start sewing again... I've had a cold for weeks (feels like months), and need something to do now - no more book reading!  I just squealed with delight when I remembered I had the pattern you spoke about.  Now to sort thru my stash... I think I have flame fabric, and maybe some flannel somewhere... I'll hopefully post pics too in the next day or so!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
mandodeb
Viva Handmade!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2008 12:14:35 PM »

All these boxers are great!  The fabric choices are so amusing!  I've had a boxer pattern just languishing in my pattern drawer for ages - I'm breaking it out! 

Hey, TracyInNH, go to the doctor!  That cold sounds nasty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheMistressT

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2008 05:15:33 PM »

I was just about to start sewing again... I've had a cold for weeks (feels like months), and need something to do now - no more book reading!  I just squealed with delight when I remembered I had the pattern you spoke about.  Now to sort thru my stash... I think I have flame fabric, and maybe some flannel somewhere... I'll hopefully post pics too in the next day or so!

Yey!  Please show us what you make!  I'm trying to be on a boxers making diet... we'll see how I do.  I have a horrible head cold last week... I hope you're feeling much better ASAP.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheMistressT

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2008 05:16:05 PM »

All these boxers are great!  The fabric choices are so amusing!  I've had a boxer pattern just languishing in my pattern drawer for ages - I'm breaking it out! 

Hey, TracyInNH, go to the doctor!  That cold sounds nasty!

Thanks!  Take pictures to share!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TracyInNH

Nectar of the gods...

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008 06:31:08 PM »

My cold is almost gone, I went to the doctor and nothing was actually infected, so I didn't need antibiotics, just rest.  Rest - I'm a stay at home mom with a 2 1/2 yr old, there is no rest lol.  Hubby has been good helping out, so I am recovering, just slower than I want to.  Thanks for the concern  Cheesy

Ok, I've made my first pair...blue camo pattern and I'm waitin on hubby to try them on.  I've kinda annoyed him, he knew I was making something for him, but he didn't know what.  When it got to the sew the flap to the left part... I wanted to see if that was actually what he had on his current boxers.  Instead of going to his drawer, I undid his pants when he walked by to check - he wasn't amused Smiley Then I asked him if he actually peed thru the slot, or pulled down the front - again not amused.  Apparently some things just shouldn't be shared  Roll Eyes  I didn't do the snaps and sewed the front "pocket" shut.  I've already got fabric out to make three more, but want to make sure these fit... I'll post pics in a day or so when I get a few pair done! 

Thanks for the motivation to do these!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Last-Minute Preproduction
Why Film?
LIZ PD15: Film Comparisons
Tension on Set!!
Loading the Film - Tutorial Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...