A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
801 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Miyazaki Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 13630 times)
Tags for this thread: miyazaki  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2008 04:14:06 PM »

I received from bedalton, aka Daniel. It was really fun swapping with a boy. And to think it only took 55 swaps to finally get one!

I got a sweet HOWL shirt
Howl buttons
A Spirited Away notebook
and a sweet wallet

Sorry the pics kinda suck. Thanks Daniel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
wittyandcreativex
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2008 04:32:56 PM »

woooww so i was just lurkin around and i didnt recognize miyazaki for a good 3 pages and now i wish i was a part of this swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oh my squash!
Liberry Booked
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2008 04:53:14 PM »

I love the wallet! And could we get a pic of the cover of the notebook if either of you has the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.etsy.com/shop/magicalmiracles
(Check me out Cheesy)

http://magicalmiracles.co.cc
( I have my own website to blog on about craftiness! :DD)
bedalton
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2008 10:28:01 PM »

I didn't decorate the cover, I printed the pages and every third page has one of six spirited away characters.

Example:

Angie, did the colors of the shirt change, get messed up?  If it did, I'll redo it.  I may not have heat set it right.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Prickly Venus
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2008 01:11:14 PM »

here are the goodies i received from my partner.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bbonnn
I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2008 01:47:03 PM »

Okay, as promised, here are the photos of the delicious Miyazaki goodness from dazedllama. Prepare to drool!

Radish God Needle Holder - embroidered radish god embellishing a wallet for holding my various sewing machine needles! Awesomely cool, because this will encourage me to organize my needles and use the correct needle rather than whatever's in the machine. All hail the radish god!

Painted Catbus rock! How cute! He's sitting on display on top of my monitor at work (I moved him to the sunlight on the carpet for this shot) Meowwwwr!

A Tengui - "a piece of dyed cloth ... an essential tool for the Japanese. Not only was it used as a wiping tool such as a towel or handkerchief, it was also used as bandage and a headwear in the old days ... it also came to be used in the place of a greeting card or a business card." I'm hanging it in my room for decorative effect

(I am also tempted to copy the image of the little guy onto other projects like homemade silkscreening - vurry cute)

And finally, the wondrous Totoro tote bag! Happy beautiful colors, wonderful applique work, and skilled sewing. I'm going to use this every day. See! See! Bestest one!

Thank you again, dazedllama! I love everything and you are such a talented craftsperson!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fergusmacroich
don't make me groom you.

curves are sexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2008 04:13:01 PM »

i heart totoro! i can't wait until i'm able to sign up for swaps! this one looked awesome.  you guys are so talented!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

diamond shears are a girls best friend.
Harvey

Here's to inappropriate!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2008 06:55:12 PM »

I have recieved from Raenef! Grin
Here it all is.
I love everything; Especially the writing set - I have to confess that I have a little crush on the Baron. Kiss
The phone charm is a first fimo creation, so cool when people try new things to send you. Cheesy
My kids will try and steal my soot sprites. I might let them have one each. Cheesy

Thanks Raenef.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jewelaroni
I'm a PInja RoBoy!

The owls are not what they seem.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2008 10:27:46 AM »

ITS BEEN DELIVERED!!!!!!!!

I can't freakin wait to see Tsuki's post....

I think I'm more excited than she is...  Grin Cheesy Grin  Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Also, I LOVE the Radish God and the Baron stationary
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Grapenuts, Carl."

I'm taking a break from swaps. :'(

Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog.
I <3 Dale Cooper.
Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2008 01:48:24 PM »

KWEEEE~!! I just got -the- best package ever~!!  Grin Grin Grin I'm soooooooo excited and happy right now I can't quit grinning~!! ^________________^ There's no way you could be more excited than me Jewel~!! *__________* I -love- everything. <3's~~ You weren't kidding when you said the Sooties had babies! X3 I found the little dears hiding everywhere. <3's~ Soo cute they are! *luffs* They are happily playing in thier new home. ^___^ hehehe I don't have digital camera access right now so I shall explain what I got!  Grin Grin Grin

For the small gift (which was not so small!) she made me this super cute little pouch with black flowery fabric and a soot sprite glued onto it. The flowers look like cherry blossoms. <3's~ I opened the pouch and guess what I found. Tons of the most cutest stitch markers ever! *__________* I have been wanting some for soooo long. <3's~  Grin Grin Grin And! The best part was she put all the different characters that I love the most on them! ^____________________^ I was tickled when I saw them all! *__________* I just love them! I kept staring at them. How did you get the pictures onto the plastic? Oh! At the bottom of the bag hiding underneath the stitch markers were several soot sprite babies! <3's~ The little dears appeared to be having fun with the charms. hehehe  Grin

For the medium sized gift I got the most coolest crochet needle roll! Something else I have been needing. ^__________________^ <3's~ She used the same pretty black flowery fabric as the stitch marker pouch. On the front in an adorable felt Kodoma! I luv them so much. X3 Specially when thier heads rattle in the movie. hehehe <3's~  Grin Grin Grin There's tons of room inside too! Plenty too hold all my crochet needles plus some empty spaces so I can buy more hooks! *_____* heheheh <3's~ There's some pretty blue fabric on the inside flap as well.~ Not to mention there were some more sneaky sootie babies hiding in there too! lol When I unrolled it they all came happily tumbling out. ^o^

And now for the large gift!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I squealed when I saw it! It's absolutely amazing~!! *___________* She knitted me the most cutest Totoro purse I have ever seen! The bottom half is a nice tan yarn and the top half is a beautiful blue! On the front is a felt Totoro which she hand sewed on. In her letter she said her hand stiching wasn't good but I think it's wonderful~! I don't see anything wrong with it. lol I keep staring at the bag and petting it. <3's~ lol Your knitting stitches are amazing! They look so perfect. <3's~  Grin Grin Grin And the acorn buttons on the bottom are awsome! She put 4 acorn buttons in a row down by Totoros feet. <3's~ I adore things with acorns on them. *_____* My mom saw the buttons and wanted them for her stash. lol I was like NO! Mine, mine. X3 hehehehe LOVE IT! <3's~~ She lined the inside with some really pretty blue swirly fabric and put some of the plastic canvas between the layers so it stands by itself! That was a brilliant idea btw.  Grin I wouldn't have thought to do that. Plus more cute Sooties were stowed away in the bottom! They are sneaky lil things. P: <3's~  Grin

She also sent a bonus gift! She said it was something that didn't work out like she wanted it too. Not sure why but I think they are adorable~! X3 She folded 2 papercraft Kodoma, and a papercraft Catbus!  Grin They totally rock and are going to go on my bookshelfs next to some of my manga. <3's~ There were a few more sooties hiding in there with them as well! hehehe The lil sooties are reunited with eachother now and hopefully won't try to wonder away and hide anymore. X3

Thanks again Jewel for the amazing package~!! ^_________^ You totally spoiled me! <3's~ Everything you made is just wonderful. *huggles* I could still go on and on about it all but my post is already getting a lil long. lol Whoever your future swap partners are they are super lucky!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Makeup Brushes Guide
How to Do a Cat Flick
Beauty Product Debates - What Ones Are the Best?
Binky Felstead Gets a Natural Makeover
How to Get Full, Gorgeous Brows - and Look Younger Too
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...