A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,206
Currently Running With Scissors:
448 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: AWESOME WALL LETTERS-----WITH TUTE!!!  (Read 35687 times)
Tags for this thread: name , tutorial  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

camilaustral

Saludos desde Chile!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2008 07:10:48 PM »

th elast the last picture is so cute with the belly

and great letters Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gilgamesh
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2008 01:12:29 AM »

wow, they look awesome!!! I think I like them especially because Sebastian and Julian are my brothers' names  Cheesy

The paper you've chosen looks awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lisa: "You've fallen through the cracks of our quick-fix, one-hour photo, instant oatmeal society!"
znasr
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2008 09:47:52 AM »

I reaaaaally like this idea, but I feel I'm a little too old for my name on my wall. =[

*Ponders what she could do instead*

I don't know about you, but I put up a Z and a J on my bedroom wall--my initial and my partner's initial. It's very simple, since it's only 2 letters, but still. Maybe slightly more age appropriate for a grown-up bedroom.

I also really like the idea of putting up the Spanish word for kitchen. That's especially cute if you're trying to teach young'ns another language.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
polaris082411
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2008 02:13:41 AM »

Smiley i love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make your home in oritental style!
http://www.discovery5000.com/chanpin.asp
thankyoulocust
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2008 10:43:24 AM »

Normally I can't stand things like this; but yours kick ass. Seriously. Now I'm thinking, "What words would I hang in my house?" Love the RAWR one. We should all feel bad ass while crafting.

I know, right?  I don't usually feel bad ass while crafting; more  like frazzled and harried cause one of my kids is always all up in my grill when I'm trying to be creative.  I love the idea of putting some words like "resist" or "dissent" or something like that, especially if I could find some scrapbook paper that looked like graffiti.  Those would make me feel bad ass, kids or not.

th elast the last picture is so cute with the belly

and great letters Wink

Haha, thanks!  The belly is not so cute now that the baby that was in there is 15 months old.Smiley

wow, they look awesome!!! I think I like them especially because Sebastian and Julian are my brothers' names  Cheesy

The paper you've chosen looks awesome!

Thanks!  And yay! for awesome names!

I reaaaaally like this idea, but I feel I'm a little too old for my name on my wall. =[

*Ponders what she could do instead*

I don't know about you, but I put up a Z and a J on my bedroom wall--my initial and my partner's initial. It's very simple, since it's only 2 letters, but still. Maybe slightly more age appropriate for a grown-up bedroom.

I also really like the idea of putting up the Spanish word for kitchen. That's especially cute if you're trying to teach young'ns another language.

A friend of mine did the same in her crafting room-just put up her last initial.  I also like the Spanish words idea.  You could do "familia" or something if you wanted some in your living room rather than the kitchen.

I'm so glad that so many people are getting some use out of this tutorial!!!  All the pictures of finished projects are really great too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yeah we don't take orders well.  Unless they're to get on the dance flo'.  Or raise the roof.  Or make some NOIZE...with a Z!"
ClassAct
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2008 03:16:51 PM »

I was waiting to finally see what they would spell - then I laughed my ass off! That's awesome! Plus you do a really good job on these. I want to do my children's names for their room.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MacesMeMe

My Bully the DoofyDoo

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2008 08:11:30 PM »

Super cool!! love it bookmarked!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my kids reupholstered recliner
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314248.0
katiekutthroat
one sassy southern crafter.. not for the easily offended

Thin line between adorable and appalling!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2008 05:22:37 AM »

those are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GBkittyKat

DeathRock Baby, Yeah!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2008 08:51:48 AM »

How odd, I woke up this morning with this exact idea in my head for the nursery we're building and was going through my scrapbook paper over my morning DECAF (ugh) coffee and randomly found this an hour later- fate, no?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm poor and I'm weird, baby, you've got no time for me!
jenna_08
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2008 07:29:01 PM »

I finally got around to taking a picture of my letters that i made with your WONDERFUL tute!!!  Cucina means kitchen in italian Smiley  thank you again for the great tute!  Everyone thinks this is so cute! 

p.s. underneath you can see a cabinet door with green outside... that is my work in progress... going to paint the middle with chalk board paint!  yeah!

p.s.s. i just realized that i used the same paper as you did for Sebastian's name Smiley must think a like... or the paper was just too cool!

« Last Edit: June 05, 2008 06:47:06 AM by jenna_08 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Students of the World Develops Documentary Filmmakers
How to Film and Edit Green Screen Video
How to Make Fake Blood for Halloween
Non-Linear Editing Basics in Final Cut Pro
Modern Horror: Mockumentary
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...